Run away with me!

Best Friends

Your POV

it had been 2 years since Jay and I were engaged and finally the wedding day had arrived. I remember 2 years ago when i told my mum she smiled (shocking moment for me actually) i wanted a couple of Dad's things so i told her why i needed it. She kinda invited herself to the wedding. Jenn was obviously my bridesmaid well my only one... (since i dont like a lot of people) Jay had asked TOP to be his... kinda sweet of him~!

"_________ GET YOUR HERE YOU NEED MAKE UP AND YOUR HAIR NEEDS TO BE DONEEE" i was listening to my favourite band Pierce The Veil and its just kept my nerves neutral. But the moment Vic's voice left my ears i freaked all sorts of questions poped into my mind. "Was i ready?"

"Am i too young?" "When im pregnant and fat will he still love me?" "DOES HE WANT KIDS?"

Jenn's POV

"_________ GET YOUR HERE YOU NEED MAKE UP AND YOUR HAIR NEEDS TO BE DONEEE" obviously she didnt hear me cause i could hear her music on full blast... she's gonna be deaf at the age of 30 trust me. I threw a pen at her and she took off her ear phones and i could feel the panic.. i could see it in her eyes... shes getting cold feet.

"Hunny, sweetie ____ dont worry calm, breathe in and out, atta girl just keep on breathing" She looked at me scared like a 5 year old. I hugged her and started crying immediately. She's practically my sister okay.

I wiped my tears and started unfolding her hair. I told the makeup artists to come and put on her basic make up since she didnt need any.

"_____ Jay loves you with all his heart and im sure he will be your peasant" i knew that will make her laugh and so it did.

we were laughing and i was done with her hair and makeup then we rudely got interrupted by a knock on the door.

I went to go open it and it was TOP, radient like the sun, eyes that shined like stars and hair that every man and women wished for. I shook my hear nervously and asked what he wanted.

"May i help you?

"Uhhhh yeah i uhh uhmmm can i talk to ________ in private please?"

"oh uhmm okay yeah i'll leave" i gave _______ a hug and left" What would he possibly want from her? I stood out side the door incase anyhing happened

TOP's POV 

its now or never Suenghyun... "___________ Run away with me~!"

Jenn's POV

my hand immediately slapped my mouth... what was he thinking?