넌 내 꺼야 (you're mine)

Best Friends

Your Pov

The next day Jay and i went to school together hand in hand. We decided to walk for some reason but it was amazing. As we entered i saw TOP walking towards me with a smile but it soon dissapeared when he saw Jay. When Jay noticed him his squeezed my hand tighter.

"So i guess you guys made up" TOP said looking at me. Honestly i've always liked him but as a friend i could lean on.

"_____ can i talk to you in private" I look at Jay he smiles at me and walks away. TOP and I walk to the park. 

"I feel like an idiot _______. I was about to confess, i love you but i dont know what to do" those words really hurt me. I was flatterd however sad that it was one sided.

"Oppa im sorry" like an idiot i burst into tears. Soon enough he hugs me my hair. 

"As long as he treats you good im happy. Hey how about we make a deal, If were 30+ and still single we should get married! deal?" He said trying to lighten the mood. 

I chuckle and said it was a deal. Jay was waiting for me by the gates and gave TOP a last hug before we departed and went to Jay.  Jay being protective and all he grabs my hand and leads me towards our class.

"You cool with TOP? are you leaving me?" i looked at Jay immediatly.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT WHY THE HELL WOOULD I LEAVE THE MAN I LOVE" i kinda yelled that and everyone looked at me. I punched him in the arm and he just smiled, that smile is so beautiful that it could tame anyone. He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. We were actually having a making out session until someone interupted us.

No One's POV

'' Look at the little and her elf, Jay i hope you didnt forget that we have a meeting tonight! My house, 8:00pm" Jay was furious but ___ Found it funny. ____ giggled and said

" Yeah we'll be there"

"Sorry ____ no skans allowed"

"Oh then sorry Tiffany if no s are allowed then we're gonna have to kick you out of your own house" Jay kissed _____ cheek and bent down on one knee. He pulled out a box from his pocket and took _____'s hand.

Your POV

OMG WHAT IS JAY DOING? IS HE GONNA PROPOSE OMG OMG OMG OMG!

there was a circle around us and Jay started speaking.

"_____ from the first day i met you i knew you were something special! i knew you'd be more than a best friend and i knew i would fall. I always felt empty without you and know i feel complete. Shawty you're my sun and the moon, you're my honney and im Winnie the Pooh, you're what makes my heart beat and most importantly you are the only person who can make me who i am. I wanted this to be more romantic however i think it's the perfect time therefore ________ ________  would you marry me? 

i looked at Jay smiling and crying and nodded yes.

"YES I WILL JAY I WILL" he slid the ring on and got up to hug/kiss me. Everyone around us was aweing except for Tiffany, it looked like she was about to cry. I DIDNT CARE IM ENGAGED. 

After he kissed me he looked at me and said "넌 내 꺼야 (you're mine)"