I Fell For You

Best Friends

 

Your POV

“Why would a guy like Jay like me anyways.im trying to get over him but it’s hard ya know. What should I do?” I was talking to my best friend Jenna.

“OMG ______ JAY’S CRAZY FOR NOT LIKING YOU HAHA “

“But why would he lie UGH”

“Hey hey omg dude I heard that TOP guy likes ya”

“OMG REALLY ahem really” I tried not to sound excited.

“UHH YEAH “

“How do you know?”

“Well remember when you were sick”

“Yeah”

“You were throwing up and had diar-“before she could finish off her sentence I cut her off.’

“I KNOW WHAT DAY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT JEN”

“Right sorry, well uhm Jay was freaking out and like TOP heard him say your name and he came up to me and said: Hey Jenna is ____ okay? Does she need company?” Jenna was imitating TOP’s voice. It was funny.

“Jay was freaking out?”

“HELLO _______ WE ARE TRYING TO FORGET HIM”

“Right right.... Jenna I’m tired I’ll talk to you tomorrow kay “

“AITE CYA BIATCH sleep well aite XOXOXOXOX “

“Hahaha night Jen” she hung up.

Jay was freaking out. Well he was my best friend I guess....

I tried to forget him but how do you forget your first love?

~AT SCHOOL~

Jenna and I walked out of her car and I saw Jay waiting by my locker. I tried hiding but before I know it he is right in front of me.

“’_______ YOU DID’NT ANSWER MY CALLS I’VE BEEN WORRYING SICK”

“I’m fine stop acting so nice towards me Jay”

“*sigh* listen ______. YOU MISUNDERSTOOD I SWEAR IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE” suddenly some chick comes up and holds Jay’s hand.... Tiffany... She has a major crush on Jay and it’s annoying. I was staring at their hands the whole time while my eyes tearing up. Jay’s just staring at me.

“Not what it looked like aye?” I ran past them my eyes blurring up my sight then I bump into something hard.

“I’m soor soorr sorry” I try speaking out. I lift my head and see blue hair GREAT II BUMPED INTO TOP.

“Hey ______ no it’s okay. W... Why are you crying?”

“_______________ PLEASE WAIT. LISTEN TO ME” I heard Jay screaming.

“TOP I II got to go ... sorry.” And I ran right past him.

TOP’S POV

“_______________ PLEASE WAIT. LISTEN TO ME” Is that Jay? I think to myself.

TOP I I have to go ... sorry.” She ran past me and I went towards Jay and grabbed his shirt.

“AHHH TOP WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?”

“WHY IS _______ CRYING JAY?”

“ING LET GO OF ME N- wait ____ crying?”

“YES” I punched him in the face. In a few seconds a crowd formed around us. And they started yelling

“FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT”

YOUR POV

“FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT” what’s that?

I turn around and see two boys fighting OMG IT’S TOP AND JAY. I run up to them.

“JAY GET THE OFF HIM, TOP LET HIM GO” they stopped and looked at me. I grabbed them and took them to the health room.  I pushed them into the room put Jay and one side and TOP on the other.

I grabbed the first aid kit and attended TOP first.

“What were you thinking TOP?” he didn’t reply he was just staring at my face.... okay some people would think it’s cute BUT I WAS CRREPED OUT.

“Fine don’t reply” then I went to Jay

“_________ TIFFANY ISNT MY GF I DON’T WA-----“

I cut him off before he could say anything.

“Just don’t jay, DON’T”

“WHY DON’T YOU BELIEVE ME” he yelled at me. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

“Why WHY? WELL TELL ME THIS JAY WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME? WHY WAS TIFFANY HOLDING YOU HAND? WHY WERE YOU FIGHTING WITH TOP? WHY DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?” I yelled pretty loud that people outside could hear cause Jenna was standing outside with her eyes wide open.

“You what?” he said in an amazed tone.

“I fell for you and I fell hard that I ended up being heartbroken. I was hoping that you’d ask me out but no you asked Tiffany out”

“NO I LOVE YOU _________” He yelled. My eyes were wider than Jenna’s and TOP was staring at me.

“You what?” I was shocked REALLY SHOCKED. Then TOP said something.

“___________ HE BROKE YOUR HEART HE WAS HOLDING HANDS WITH TIFFANY, YOU SAW IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES”

“SHUT UP TOP, DON’T MAKE ME REARRANGE YOUR FACE” Jay yelled at him.

“Yeah? I’d like to see you try.”

“STOPPPPP IT PLEASE” I YELLED REALLY LOUDLY.

“Jay why were you holding hands with Tiffany anyways?”

“It’s because *sigh* because when I was trying to call you last night Tiffany came over to my house, she barged in and kissed me. I was shocked but after a while I pushed her away and she uhmm was uhmm unbottoning my shirt an-"

"You guys had "

"BUT IT DIDN'T MEAN A THING"

"BUT YOU ED HER AND APPARENTLY YOU LOVE ME? NO JAY THAT'S NOT LOVE"

"JUST LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US I"

"JAY I DON'T WANNA KNOW HOW YOU ED HER ? JUST ING LEAVE ME ALONE"

i left the room and went to the girls bathroom and cried yet again.

Jay's POV

I did'nt want to have with her though.

"You ed up big Jay" TOP ribbed in my face.

" you"

I left and looked for ______. I heard someone crying in the bathroom then i see Tiffany holding ______ picture with a lighter in her hand. She burnt her picture. Sighing i turn around and walk away.She needs to be safe so i won't be selfish and get her in danger.

Narrators POV

Lucky for Jay , Jenna saw the whole thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEYAAAAA ...... lmao I WANT TO LIKE GET ______ AND JAY TOGETHER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR LIKE THE FITH YEAH????