I Love You

Best Friends

Your POV

I'm walking back to my house then stop at my tracks. I see this car parked out side ma place and i aint ever seen that before. Wait i bet you it's one of those creeps my 'mum' brings home.

See , ever since my dad died she's been bringing home different kinds of hobos to . It's really annoying.

I open the door and i hear . I cover my ears go get my clothes and my so called mum comes out of her room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

"Well it ain't like i didn't know. Ma i know your ing other guys, stop hiding it's useless."

"EXCUSE ME , MIND YOUR LANGUAGE LITTLE "

"Atleast..."

"Atleast what"

"ATLEAST IM NOT A , AT LEAST I STILL THINK ABOUT HIM" I started to remember bout my dad. It kinda that he left ME alone with this selfish .

"YA KNOW WHAT YOU AND YOUR FATHER GET OUTTA HERE"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING WITH THESE CLOTHES BLIND BRAT. you only married him for his money NOT HIS LOVE."

"Welcome to the 21st century sweety"

i ran out and Jenna called. 

"*sniff* hey whaddup?"

"____ why are you crying?"

"My so called mum kicked me out, "

"Oh , wanna come here? WAIT BEFORE YOU DO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN!"

"Uhmmm okay what is it?"

"you see , when you were in the girls bathroom crying. Jay was gonna go to talk to you but Tiffany was opposite him and"

"Jenn i don't care about them"

"NO NO LISTEN TO ME OKAY JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN"

"Fine okay!"

"So Tiffany was opposite him and she was holding a picture of you."

"Yeah okay so.."

"She burnt it and Jay turned around" I finally realised how stupid i am. The signs ... I SHOULD'VE NOTICED. When she held his hand he was focusing on me. He didn't want to have with her ,he got into a fight with TOP and Tiffany was holding something against him. But what?

"Hello _____ you there?"

"huh oh yeah i g2g im going to Jay's bye" and then i hung up.

I ran to Jay's house and knocked on his dorr like 60 times.

"Woah shawty what you doing here? are you okay ? why are you panting so hard? i thought you were mad at me? _____ are you okay hello?" i silenced him by a kiss.

"Park Jaebeom I Love YOU" he smiled and kissed me back . He picked me up bridal style and took me inside.

"You know how long ive waited for you to say that ?"

"Im sorry, i've been such a pain but will you forgive this pain in the ?"

"hey im the one who should be apologising _____. I wanna ask you a question . WAIT RIGHT HERE"

"Haha okay dumb "

Jay's POV

I was sitting down being depressed drinking chocolate milk. The someone decides to knock on my dorr 60 fricken times.

I open it and see it was _____. I started to ask her questions but she kissed me and she said it. Those words that i've always wanted her to say. I LOVE YOU.

i bring her inside and SHE wants to say sorry. What an idiot. I decide it's the right time to ask her. It should be now! i go upstairs grab my IPOD and bring a couple of my mum's flowers. 

I open my playlist and go to "Girlfriend - Instrumental" and sing the chorus. She looks at me and i kneel down on a knee and ask her to be my girlfriend.

YOUR POV

"Just be my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend my girl" i turn around and see Jay singing Girlfriend with flowers in his hand. He stops the music.

"So how bout will you do the honour of being ma girlfriend?"

"YES DUMBBUTT I LOVE YOU" He picked me up and spun me a round.

"______ i'll make you the happiest girl ever"

"I already am Jay . "

"I love you _____"

"I love you too baby" with that we shared a passionate kiss and he stopped and saw my clothes. 

"You wanna sleep over?"

"Uhmm i was actually gonna go to Jenna's"

"NO NO NO YOU ARE SLEEPING HERE 1)It's dark and i don't wanna get you 2) we got catching up to do. He winked at me and took me to his room.

What a ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO YEAH HI THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE i guess yeah 

 

TODAY I HAVE MY LAST EXAM OH MA GODDDDDD WISH ME LUCK. 

AFTER TODAY IMA BE UPDATING AND COMPLETING AND WRITING NEW STORIES YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LUV YA'LL