I'll Miss You. [Part 1]

Best Friends

TOP'S POV

Jay looked at me and i weakly smiled, "Yeah i was saying my goodbyes" i turn to ________ and kiss her on the forehead while i hug her. "I'll miss you but the offer still stands" i whisper in her ear and walk towards Jay "Jay.... treat her right bro".

Jay's POV

"Jay.... treat her right bro" i was angry, of course but i feel sorry for him! watching another man get the women of your dreams is tough but they were'nt meant to be. "Yeah TOP, i'll see you outside man." He walks out and i turn to ______ with my feet dropped to my Jaw I MEAN JAW DROPPED TO MY FEET! see i can't even think properly. "You look beautiful, _________! Your dad would be so proud of you right now" except she wasnt listening to me.

YOUR POV

Why wont TOP get that I dont love him... or do I? Maybe i'm not cut out to be Jay's wife- i mean he's always gonna be in Korea while I'm here in USA and he wouldnt wanna move to Korea so i'd have to spend months without him... it'll be hard... am i making the right choice?

 

...."Babe".... i look up at that beautiful man, that has a heart made of pure gold. Like God sculptured him and sent him to earth and his smile, oh his smile wasn't made for the faint hearted. Right there and then realised that it is the right choice. I ran up to him and hugged him "gomaweo, jinja-ro.... saranghae, Jaebeom-ah (thank you, seriously.... i love you Jay)" i felt him smile against my cheek.

"Finish getting ready cause I cant wait to be spending my life with you." He kissed me with those perfect, pink and lucious lips and left.

Jenna walked through the door and ordered me to sit down so she can re-arrange my face. I didnt need Vic's voice to calm me down anymore because I know for a fact that I Love Jay~!

~TIME SKIP TO WEDDING~

Your POV

It's time... time to walk down that aisle and marry the man of my dreams. I asked my uncle to walk me down the aisle since my father is no longer with us but i can feel him smiling at me. "The music is your cue, the music is your cue" Hyperventialting at this moment my uncle came up to me smiling. He gave me a watch that looked extremely old but so familiar. "It's your fathers" My head looks up at him immediately while he tears up "and i know for a fact that-" barely finishing his sentence he breaks down. I pull him into a massive hug. "Shhh, i know Uncle, i know. Thank you" The music starts playing.

"They say that love is f o r e v e r, your forever is all that i need, please stay as long as you need, cant promise that things wont be broken, but i swear that i will never leave, please stay forever with me. <3"

This is Jay and I's favourite song because it's the most realistic love song ever. My uncle takes my hand and walks me down the aisle. The sunlight blinded me and i saw the perfect man standing meters away from me while a single tear falls from his eyes.

His forever is all that I need.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow... this update is long overdue...