Chapter Six

Be Mine

 

You fell like your body turn to jelly when you heard what your parents said to you. You even don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

“Yo..You’re just kidding with me right?” You hold your mom hands firmly.

“Unfortunately not, honey. The date has been decide. You will get marry in three days.” Mrs Kim pats your shoulder and look at her husband who just sit quietly.

“This is our decision and we hope you can accept it. This is for your own sake.” This time it’s your father turn trying to comfort you.

You hold your forehead. You just come back from your nightmare vacation. You even didn’t manage to breathe when you enter the house and your parents suddenly break about some nonsense marriage news to you.

“They are our friends. We believe they will take a good care of you. And I believe their son will take a good care of you.” You look at both of your parents face who still waiting for your answer.

“Fine! I’ll do it.” You said in a low tone. There’s no confident in your voice. You half-heartedly smile when your mom hug you.

“Thank you _____. I know you won’t let us down.”

 

 

You put your hands at your ears when Yuri screams. “Marry? With who? How about Junho?” She fires you with several questions.

“I don’t know. Am not interesting to know who my future husband is.” You sigh in exasperation. Everything is already ready. The invitations, the venue, the wedding dress….

“Can you guys leave me alone with _____ for a while?” Junsu look at his friends. All of them get out from the room and he sit next beside of you.

“I don’t know if this will change anything but I think you must know the truth.” You look at Junsu who hold your hand firmly.

“You totally misunderstand Junho. That night….”

FLASHBACK

Nichkhun, Junsu and Taecyeon decide to hang out at Junho room before dinner. They decide to hang out at balcony while enjoy the scenery.

“Junho-ah, how is your ideal girl characters?” Its Taecyeon who ask.

“Yeah! And do it applied to _____?” Nichkhun add.

Junho chuckle. What a question. “To simply put, I like a girl who didn’t cling onto me and have a life. And of course have her own principle. Its totally not applied to _____ right? Since she always likes to follow me to everywhere I go.” All of them chuckle but they didn’t know there’s someone who’s getting hurt when she accidently heard that.

“Are you serious?” This time it’s Junsu who ask.

“Of course. But, without I realize I seems don’t care if _____ cling onto me. I totally love it. I don’t know how she can change my preference about my dream girl.” Junho grin widely when all his friends .

“So cheesy.”

_____ will ask you to marry her when she heard this.”

FLASHBACK END

“Wa..Wait!” You yell.

“Is it true?” You look deeply in Junsu eyes to search if he’s lie but it seems he’s not.

“I guess you just didn’t hear our talk until the end right?” Junsu smile bitterly. How come _____ and Junho become like this because of your misunderstanding.

You smack your forehead. Its totally your fault not Junho. But you can’t do anything anymore. Everything is already ready.

You must take care of Loenz group image. You can’t make your family bear the shame just because of your stupidity.

“I want to see Junho. Can you help me?” You look at Junsu. He nods in agreement.

~~~

You instinctively hold yourself with your hands and rub both of your palms with one another to keep yourself warm. Its already in mid autumn and trees leaves started to fall on the ground.

You patiently wait for Junho even he already half and hour late. You look at your left and right side to see if there’s any presence of Junho.

You just about to give up when you see Junho who walk slowly towards you. He keeps both of his hand in the pockets.

In no time, he already stands next to you. You can see his face is pale but he still looks dashing.

“What do you want?” His cold voice make you shiver.

“Junho-ah…I’m sorry.” You manage to say that after several time bit your lips.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about. Are you finish already? I have to go somewhere else.” You clench your fist to prevent sadness take over you.

Junho just walk several step when he suddenly stop. “By the way congratulations on your marriage tomorrow. I’ll attend it, don’t worry.” With that, he left you behind.

You fall down and cry hardly. You didn’t even care when people looking at you with weird expression.

You cry because of your stupidity, for your ego, for your blindness. Now there’s no way to turn back.