Chapter 4

Be Mine

 

You felt, your evening is more interesting because Junsu always make you smile and laugh. Sometimes he even makes fun of you which make you pout.

Even though Junsu try his best to make you happy, sometimes your mind space out thinking about what is Junho and Sae Ra is doing right now but you immediately shake your head and give your attention to Junsu back.

Junsu brings you too many interesting place and both of you even take many picture as a memory.

_____, look at this.” Junsu drag you to one of handcrafts stall. He is showing you one of handmade keychain which is made from wood.

“It’s beautiful.” You compliment that keychain.

“This is couple keychain.” The owner of the stall looks at both of you with a smile on her face.

“Let’s buy this.” Junsu bought that keychain before you manage to said anything.

“Give me your phone.” Junsu extend his hand to you.

“For what?” You blankly give him your phone.

“For this.” He ties your keychain to your phone. “Beautiful right?” You smile and nod. He then does the same thing on his phone.

Both of us stroll along the dozens of shopping areas and stop when there’s something interesting that catching our eyes.

You then stop at accessories stall and try various accessories that being sold at that stall. So do Junsu.

“Your girlfriend looks beautiful with that necklace on.” You felt your face blush hearing what the stall owner said.

Your necklace: 

DSC2580-570x378.jpg

 

“Right? I also feel the same thing.” The stall owner laughs when hearing what Junsu said.

“Yah!” You lightly punch Junsu arm but he just laughs.

“This looks perfect on you.” You put this one bracelet on Junsu wrist.

Junsu bracelet:

Tibetan_Handmade_Tibetan_Dragon_Bracelet

 

“Okay. Lets buy this.” He just about to take out his wallet when you stop him.

“My treat.” You pay the stall owner and drag Junsu to the next stall whose sell various foods.

~~~

“Where is those two?” Nichkhun scratch his neck. It’s about ten minute that all of them waiting for Junsu and_____ for dinner.

“Babe, try calling _____” Taecyeon look at Yuri.

“No need. Look at them.” Sae Ra points his finger to _____ and Junsu who laughing with all their heart while walking towards their friends.

Junho form a fist when he sees how close is Junsu and _____. Its look like both of them is a real couple.

‘Do _____ like Junsu?’ Junho said in his heart while clenching his teeth. His heart hurt watching how intimidate Junsu and _____ is.

“Yah! Where are you two going? We’re all hungry.” Nichkhun pout while look at Junsu and _____.

“Mian…It’s Junsu fault.” You make ten fingers and apologizing to your friends.

“Yah! How come it’s my fault?” Junsu lightly push your forehead with his index finger.

“Next time please call. We’re not your slave to wait for you.” All eyes are on Junho when he said that. You felt your heart sting when he said that.

Taecyeon clear his throat. “Sit down and lets eat.” He smile try to enliven the mood back.

You and Junsu take your sit but Junho shove his napkins, stand up and go away.

“Junho sunbae!” Sae Ra yells before follow Junho.

The table becomes quiet before Nichkhun make some joke and tell all of us to eat. You bit your lips to prevent your tears from falling down.

You smile half-heartedly when Yuri pat your thigh lightly as a support. Junsu take some vegetable for you before all of us chatting like there’s nothing happen.

 

Junho POV

I hit and kick the wood fence in front of me. Even the beach wind cannot calm me down. I felt my blood boil when look at _____ and Junsu.

I know that I suppose to control my feeling but I can’t. Seeing _____ and Junsu goofing around each other does make me hurt. Even Junsu is my best friend, I can’t accept if he has anything with _____.

I rub my forehead when the image of _____ hurt face rewind in my mind after I unintentionally let out harsh word just now.

“Junho sunbae!” I look at Sae Ra who gasping for air. I roll my eyes. Why does this girl have to follow me everywhere?

“Why are you following me?” I coldly ask her. I even distance myself when she wants to come near me. I pretend to not seeing her hurtful face.

“I worried about you.” She almost whisper when talk to me.

“No need. I know how to take care of myself.” I leave her behind and going toward the jetty located not to far from me and when I reach there, I yell out of my lung and gasping for air after that.

The sound of waves makes me calm a little after I yell. Was there’s no chance for me to be with _____?

What makes her avoiding me all this time? Did I do something to her? If that’s the case, why I can’t remember anything? I sigh in exasperation.

 

Flashback

“Junho-ah!” I ran after I see _____ who from far away run with all her might towards me.

“Lee Junho! You better not run from me. I will kick your if I lay my hand on you!” I laugh when heard she said that.

“What is he doing to _____ this time?” Nichkhun shake his head when he look at _____ and Junho.

After several minute chasing me around the runner track, both of us panting hard gasping for air. Nichkhun, Junsu, Yuri who dating Taecyeon and Taecyeon laugh when they see us like that.

“Water?” Junsu smiley offering his mineral water to _____ but I stole that bottle from Junsu’s hand before _____ manages to take it.

“Yah!” She tried to take that mineral water bottle back but I evilly gulp down all the water and smirk to her who just watching me helplessly.

“Junsu-ah…..” She pouts with her teary eyes and look at Junsu. Junsu shuffle her hair while chuckle before hand her another one mineral water bottle.

“I love you Junsu! You’re not like that evil Junho. Blehhh..” _____ stick out her tongue to Junho who give her a death glare.

“And this is a evil person that you like to tag along everyday. What a shame.” I .

“Fine! I won’t tag along with you anymore.” She yells.

“Are you sure?” I smirk.

“Yup!” But that is _____. She always said that but she still follows me around everyday with her bright smile and stupid joke.

FLASHBACK END

 

Peoples say _____ and I look good together even we always fought on small things but now I wonder if that’s true.

I startled when I felt Sae Ra cold hand on both my cheek. What the hell is she doing? I look at Sae Ra who close her eyes and in a second I already know what she’s plan to do.

“What the hell are you doing?!” I push her and stand up. I see some tears on her cheek.

“I love you, Junho sunbae. But why didn’t you acknowledge my love to you?” She bit her lips.

“I don’t love you and that won’t ever happen.” I just look at Sae Ra who runs towards her room without expression.

“Why are you treating her like that?” I turn around and see Taecyeon walk towards me.

“None of your business.” I try to walk pass by Taecyeon but he hold my shoulder firmly.

“If you don't like Sae Ra, don’t give her any hope.” My blood boil when I heard Taecyeon said like that.

“I never give her any hope!”

“Then you shouldn’t let her tag along with you from the start!” Taecyeon start to yell. I shove his hand from my shoulder and rest my back on the light poles.

“You’re no longer Junho that I know. Who are you? Give back our Junho.” Taecyeon whispery said that.

“Why are you here anyway?” I ask ignoring his statement.

“If you like _____, you should tell her. Its frustrating to see both of you like this. Why both of you change when we return from our vacation from Rome?” Taecyeon shuffle his hair in frustration.

“It’s not me whose change. Its _____. I don’t know what the hell happen to her.” I look at Taecyeon before shifting my gaze to the scenery in front of me.

“Didn’t you ask her why?”

“I did. I ask her when we were bbq-ing at Nichkhun house but she said I already know the answer why she’s become like that.” I kick some stone in front of me.

“And what’s the answer?” Taecyeon raise his eyebrows.

“What the hell did I know? If I already knew the answer do you think _____ and I will be like this?” I half yell to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon scratch his chin. In silent, he agrees with Junho. If Junho knew why _____ change, maybe things won’t turn out to be like this.

“Let’s go sleep first. We will figure things out later. I’m sleepy.” Taecyeon pat my shoulder before drag me to our hotel room.