Chapter One

Be Mine

Gazebos_894_G.jpg

 

Your POV

You stir a little when you feel your feet touching something. At first you just want to ignore it but when you felt your leg being held by someone, you open your eyes and your eyes met with this one guys.

You look at your leg that landing on his lap. His hand holds your right leg. You quickly get up and say sorry to him.

“Sorry Taecyeon-ah.” You sheepishly smile and he just laugh.

“It’s okay.” He reply before continue chit-chatting with his friends. You let out a small sigh before eyeing around the gazebo.

‘Huh! When all of them come here?’ You look at four guys and one girl that sit next to Junho.

‘Who’s that girl?’ You eyeing that unfamiliar face in front of you. In case if you have seen her in this college but your mind can’t really think properly right now.

Because two from your evening class are cancelled, you decide just to take a nap under the small gazebo at the park near your classroom building while waiting for Yuri, your bestfriend come and go to the next class together.

You just about want to get up when from a little not to far away, you heard someone shouting your name.

“Ya~~As expecting from the heir of Loenz group.” Yuri pats your shoulder several times when she sat next to you.

You giver her a puzzled look. “What nonsense are you talking about?” You cover your mouth with your left hand when you yawn. All the guys at the gazebo also now turn their attention to us. To be exact, to Yuri.

“You didn’t look at your test result don’t you?” She asks. You just shake your head.

“You got into top three lists….Again.” Yuri hugs you. You just chuckle.

In this college, to make into top three or top ten list its require whether your brain are really good or you just study like there’s no tomorrow.

“What happen to you now? in the past its even impossible for you to be in top ten list.” I nudge Yuri hand and she just smile before shift her gaze to in front of her.

“Who’s this?” Yuri points her finger to the girl who sat next to Junho.

“Annyeong! Han Sae Ra imnida! I’m 20 years old and taking business course. I like Junho sunbae very much! Please take care of me.” You and Yuri face just turn into -__-“ face.

“Yah! What nonsense are you talking right now? Didn’t I tell you not to talk nonsense in front of everybody?” Junho seems annoy while Sae Ra just grin widely.

“Junho sunbae…What kind of person he is?” Sae Ra just ignores Junho and questioning two girls in front of her.

“Didn’t you manage to find out yet? Just look at him. Arrogance and full of himself.” You and Yuri giggle before become silent again when Junho give both of you death glare.

“Yuri-ah, we must go now or else Dr. Baek Jin will chop our head because we’re late for his class.” You reluctantly get up and take your belonging before get out from the gazebo. Just before you go, your eyes met with Junho for a second before you turn your gaze and look at Yuri who still wearing her sneakers.

_____-ah, come to my house tonight. You too, Yuri. We’re going to make some bbq party.” You look at Nichkhun who smile brightly at you.

You bit your lips and look at Yuri as if Yuri will make the decision for your.

“Please? We miss to hang out with you.” Nichkhun still begging for you to come. The word ‘miss’ sting your heart.

How long did you avoid these guys and barely hang out with them just because of that moment. And suddenly you also realize you miss to hang out with them.

It’s not going to hurt to just hang out like an old days right? As long as I can keep my distance with that person.

“Okay. Just make sure there’s plenty of food because I’m going to eat as many as I can tonight.” You wink at Nichkhun before disappear from their sight.

 

Sae Ra POV

I, as usual tag along with Junho sunbae when I met him at campus today. Even though he never really like me and always call me annoying, I actually felt like we are meant to be together because this is our destiny. I know it sounds soooo cliché but hey! I can’t help it.

I fall in love with this man when he saves me from getting hit from volleyball that just suddenly flies at me at lightning speed. My leg felt like jelly even though my heart yells ‘run Sae ra, run!’. I close my eyes get ready to accept the volleyball to hit my body but after a moment, the volleyball didn’t hit me.

I open my eyes and I realizes there’s one man who standing in front of me.

“Are you okay?” Is his first word to me. It just occur four month ago and I remember exactly his worried face and when he yell at his friends because the volleyball nearly going to hit me.

My feeling for him, just like ah..How can I describe this feeling? It is like I eat a very delicious cake. Haha what a metaphor. And from that moment, I never leave him alone.

I raise my eyebrow when all of us stood in front of small gazebo at art faculty.

In the gazebo, there’s one girl who just sleep peacefully as if there’s nothing bother her even though these guys chatting with a loud voice. I follow Junho sunbae who just enter in the gazebo and sit not to far from that girl.

Once in a while, I realize Junho keep eyeing the sleeping girl even though I do anything to attract his attention.

‘Do Junho sunbae have a relationship with that girl? And I felt that I knew this girl.’ My heart keep wonder with this question.

When that girl wake up, I felt like I just watch a beautiful angel who just woke up from sleep and then her friend come along and say “You got into top three lists….Again.”  Before hug her.

Wow! This girl sure is a clever one. I, no matter how much effort I put to get into top ten lists, I always fail to do that.

And what is this girl name again?

_____-ah, come to my house tonight. You too, Yuri. We’re going to make some bbq party.” As if he knew

 what I was thinking, Nichkhun sunbae speak up.

So her name is _____. And she is the heir of Loenz group? Wow..So perfect. Now I remember where I saw her face.

 

She’s the exclusive face of Loenz. Main model to promote Loenz product and believe it or not, when she's the main model for any Loenz product, the items always will be a big hit later. She do have some attractive aura around her.

I bit my lips when her eyes met with my Junho sunabe. Did both of them have unknown history together?
I’ll make 
_____-ah as my friend so I can know what is her relationship with Junho sunbae. And maybe I can learn from her how to make Junho sunbae be mine.

 

“Nichkhun sunbae! Can I tag along tonight.” I give Nichkhun sunbae big grin when he just nods event hough I heard Junho sunbae let out a small sigh.