Chapter 2

Be Mine

 

bbq1200_photo1.jpg

 

Your POV

“Geez..Your stomach already growl when you just sniff the smoke of bbq only?” You punch Yuri shoulder lightly when both of you enter Nichkhun house.

Both of you just go straight to the back garden of Nichkhun house. When you arrive, you see Taecyeon busy grilling meats at the grill meanwhile Junsu busy marinate several trays that contains various food not far away from Taecyeon.

You smile when Nichkhun keep blabbering how hungry he is. You accidently saw Junho who come out from Nichkhun house with some bottle at his hand and Sae Ra who follow Junho from the back.

“Oh _____-ah, Yuri-ah. You already come?” Its Junsu who greet you and Yuri.

“Neh. We bought this.” Yuri put the black plastic bag that she holds on the table before go helping Taecyeon.

“It’s Pyogojeon.” Nichkhun grin widely before eat some of Pyogojeon.

You smile to Sae Ra before go to Junsu. You roll up your sleeve and sit next to Junsu.

“Wah..Its look delicious.” You look at various food in front of you before you help Junsu marinate some meat.

“Right? Nichkhun say you will finish all of this.” He raises his eyebrow.

“Bwoh?  I’ll look fat tomorrow if I finish all of this. Tomorrow I have two cf to film.” You pout.

_____-ah, it’s a fact that no matter how many foods you consume, your body won’t easily gain weight.” You smile hearing what Junsu said.

In a mean time, you can’t help but staring at Sae Ra who fooling around Junho and see Junho smiles does bug you.

“It’s hurt?” You shift your gaze to Junsu who still focus to marinate the meats.

“What?” You give a questionable look to Junsu.

“To see Sae Ra and Junho, did it hurt you?” This time Junsu look at your eyes deeply as if he tries to read your heart.

You laugh half-heartedly. “Nonsense. Why do I have to felt like that? Its not like i date him.” This time you try to focus to marinate the meat in front of you.

_____-ah. Keep this attitude I assure you that you will lose Junho in no time. What happen to you? Why are you avoiding him?” This time, Junsu sternly ask you.

“Let’s eat everybody!” You feel grateful towards Taecyeon because saving you from answering Junsu question. You quickly stand up and go towards long table in front of you leaving Junsu behind. Junsu roll his eyes and sigh in exasperation before stand up and follow _____ from behind.

You sit next to Yuri and thanks Nichkhun when he gave you a full plate of foods.

“Ek.._____ sunbae, didn’t you afraid you will gain weight when you eat that much?” Sae Ra asks unbelievably.

“She’s the type who didn’t gain weight easily.” Its Junho who answer Sae Ra question. You just smile before make a lettuce wrap and feed Yuri and vice versa.

“How envious..” Sae Ra mutters under her breath.

All this time, even all of you laugh while chit-chatting you seems try to avoid looking at Junho and also avoiding talking with him.

“Hmmm..Makgeolli already finish?” Taecyeon pout while holding his makgeolli bottle down.

“It’s okay. I will go and take some new bottles.” You stand up and enter Nichkhun house before anyone say anything.

You just go straight to the kitchen. You easily find the kitchen in no time because you already familiar with Nichkhun house. Not only Nichkhun but Yuri, Junsu, Taecyeon and Junho house. All parts of their house are already in your pocket.

“It’s being a while.” You body stiff when you heard that voice. The voice that you try to avoid all this time.

You grab several bottles of makgeolli in the refrigerator before close it.

“Move.” You said without look at Junho face because he block your way out.

“I won’t.” He talks with stern voice.

“I won’t move before I know why you’ve been avoiding me all this time.” You gulp down your saliva when Junho place both of his hand onto your shoulder.

You roll your eyes before try to walk away but he yanked your wrist and trapped both of your wrist to the wall and press his body to yours leaving you with no way out.

Several bottle of makgeolli roll onto floor but Junho seems didn’t care about that. And there's one bottle of makgeolli in your left hand.

“Tell me why you are avoiding me?!” His face is close enough to your face. Your heart beating so fast and you mouth seems loss its word. You squeeze the makgeolli bottle in your left hand tightly.

“Let me go. What will they think if they see us like this?” You shift your gaze on the floor avoiding his gaze.

“I don’t care!! I won’t let you go until I heard your excuse!” You shift your gaze to Junho face. He seems so mad and this is the first time you see him like this.

“Why are you asking me when you already know the answer Lee Junho?” You bit your lips to prevent the tears from falling down.

You eyeing Junho who give you puzzle looks.

Huh? “What do you mean by that? If I know the answer I won’t ask you Kim _____!” You just about to answer him when Sae Ra suddenly enter the kitchen. She looks at both of you with suspicious look.

Junho quickly release your hand. You run out of the kitchen to the garden.

“What taking…”

“Let’s go home, Yuri.” You look at Yuri before run to the garage.

Taecyeon look at Junsu and Nichkhun with a puzzle look. Something is definitely happen between Junho and _____.

“What happen?” Sae Ra looks at Junho who put back makgeolli bottles that fragmented on the floor on the counter.

“None of your business.” Junho put both of his hand on the counter table to support his body and close his eyes for a while.

_____ teary eyes keep rewinding in his mind. Sae Ra bit her lips. She really curious what is the relationship between _____ sunbae and Junho sunbae. But she didn’t want to push Junho as she afraid Junho will vent his anger to her.

 

 

Yuri POV

“Did something happen?” I look at _____ who just gazing outside all this time.

“Nothing.” I sigh when I see _____ wipe her eyes hastily with her back hand and just staring outside without bother to look at me as if there's something interesting outside even there's only just buildings as a scenery.

I know something definitely happen when Junho enter the house right after _____.

“Fact: If you keep secret from your best friend you will die at early age.” I smile when heard _____ chuckle.

“Where do you hear that nonsense fact?” This time she look at me.

“Somewhere but I think it’s true. You keep all your problem alone and that problem will 'eat' you from inside and maybe you will become crazy.” I squeeze _____ hand before the traffic light turn to green one.

I release a break pedal before make a signal to turn to left. I just have twenty minute to make she tell me what is exactly happen before we reach her house.

_____-ah. We’re best friend right?” _____ look at me with what the heck look.

“Why are you questioning me with that stupid question?” I smile.

“Its because I want to make sure that I’m still your bestfriend. Because we never keep secret from each other since we knew each other.

In this four month, or to be exact when we return from Rome it seems that you already become a different person. It seems you’re no longer _____ that I knew.” She seems to space out for a while before answering my question.

“You’ll always be my bestfriend, Yuri. But I’m not ready yet to talk about it. Maybe…Maybe when my heart is ready, I will tell you. I promise.” You look at Yuri before hug her.

“Does my eyes red? I don’t want oppa to keep questioning me about my eyes when I enter the house.” I shake my head when _____ ask.

“Goodnight Yuri. See you on a day after tomorrow.”

“Huh? Are you planning to skip classes?” I furrow my eyebrows.

“I have two cf to film tomorrow. With Jang Geun Seuk oppa. Do you want his autograph?” I laugh. _____ sure knew that Jang Geun Seuk oppa is my favorite actor/singer.

“And a photo with signature.” With that, I bid _____ goodbye.