A Road To Love [Story]

A Road to Love :">

A Road to Love :">

Written by fyeahkpop of Asianfanfics.

AllRightsReserved2012.


 

 I was sick for a week and now I'm fine and ready for school. It was a very shiny, windy and cold morning I was walking alone when I saw her on the other side of the road. I don't why but it seems this past few days whenever I see her I could feel butterflies in my stomach, I can't help but smile, I always feel excited whenever I saw her in subway station standing, and having this heavy feeling right by heart, my mind gloes blind and can't barely talk just a simple Hi or Hello.

 

" Hey! " I shouted at her as I waved my hand.

 

" Hi! " she said.

 

" Long time no see! " I shouted at I cover my hands beside my mouth like a megaphone \O/

 

" Wait! " As i told. I crossed the road happily and full of excitement.

 

" Hey! LOOOOOOOOOOOK OUT! " she shouted.

 

" WHAT? " I couldn't hear anything but the beats of my heart.

 

" LOOOOOOK OUT! " she shouted again.

 

*beeep**beeep*

 

" HUH? CAN'T HEAR YOU WAIT! " then booooogsssssh.

 

***

 

[ HOSPITAL ]

 

" Doc, do everything! Do everything to make her survive! " I was holding the doctor's hand begging for him to make everything, everything just to make her survive. I was crying with all my heart if kneeling would do, I will.

 

" Son, were trying to---- "

 

" No Doctor, do everything don't try. " I said as I begged and kneeled down.

 

" She's in critical condition the impact was very crucial and she need blood transfusion " I was silenced for a moment and think.

 

" If giving her my blood would make her survive....

 

 

 

 

I will "

 

[ 5 DAYS LATER ]

 

" Seo " Seohyun's mom spoked.

 

" Hmmm? " Seohyun looked at her mom.

 

" Were going to transfer "

 

" Transfer? " Seohyun asked.

 

" Yes Dear. Your dad got promoted and he's been assigned in Canada and were staying for good there "

 

" Really? It's fine with me mom. But mom? "

 

" Yes dear? "

 

" Before going to Canada, can I visit a friend of mine? "

 

" Sure thing dear but you have to be strong before you visit that friend of yours " Seohyun salute as she drinks her medicine.

 

***

 

{ Seohyun's POV }

 

Arggggh! This is gonna be my last day here in Seoul, where is he? Aish! This is last trip of bus, maybe he went home already? *sighs*. After the incident I don't what happened, news? signs? letters? He didn't even visited me in the hospital. What am I thinking? Jinjja Seohyun! Stop expecting things! You and Him = nothing! He didn't even know your name, your surname, afterall your a stranger to him. Your nothing but a stranger.

 

Stranger...

 

Stranger...

 

Stranger...

 

Stranger...

 

Stranger...

 

Yeah, that's right I'm just a stranger.

 

*tingt* {Ting means the bus is here}

 

" I guess I'll have to say goodbye " I said to myself and for the last time I looked to place we used to stand and whispered " Goodbye Mister Crossing Road, I'll miss you " and step up on the bus and sits on the 3rd row of the bus.

 

 

{ Kris' POV }

 

*runnning**running* Sh*t! I looked at my wrist watch. I should catch the last trip of the bus! *runs**runs**runs like a jaguar*

 

" WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! " I shouted and knocked as hard so that the bus driver would here and whew! It stopped.

 

" One ticket please " I said as step up on the bus. Whew! Good thing the bus is not full yet. I went to 2nd row and sitted, gets my iTouch and plugged the earphone in my ear.

 

*ting* [ Bus Stop Station number 5 passengers ]

 

" Oh, I'm sorry " Hmmmmm? Did someone talked? I looked around and oh I'm here already.

 

I got off the bus and walked. While walking alone I couldn't help but to looked at the other side of the road. The road where she used to take every morning, were I everytime I saw her wearing her uniform together with her domo-kun bag and pig tails as she styles her hair. *sighs* Is she okay? I asked myself. I continued walking but I drop my iTouch so I bend down to get it I was about to got up when my eyes accidentaly caught a figure of girl. Same body built, same hairstyle, I don't know about her bag maybe she does and when I got up and I was upset when it's not her. It's just the two of them have the same physical statistics. I sighed.

 

***

 

" Seohyun-ah! Bring this things outside "

 

" Ah? Yes, m--mom "

 

" Are you okay dear? I said bring those things outside " Gosh! *slaps myself gently* Wake up Seo, Wake up!

 

" Oh. I'm gonna miss this place "

 

" Me too, mom " I'm surely gonna miss this and him.

 

" Yeobo! Seohyun! Let's go " my dad said. I went on to his car and leans my head on headboard.

 

" Seo, is there something wrong? " my mom asked.

 

" Nothing, I'm fine. Why? "

 

" You looked nothing. Want some burgers? "

 

" Mom, ewww yuck! I don't eat such thing as burgers " my mom and dad just laughed at me. I don't like burgers it's greasy and unhealthy. It lessens my life span. Burgers =_=

 

Machi amu geot do moreu neun airo geureohke. Dashi tae eo nan sungan gati. Jamshi kkumil kkabwa hanbeon deo nun gamat da tteo boni. Yeokshi neomu ganjeol haetdeon ni ape gido hadeut seo isseo.

I leaned my head on headboard and took a deep sigh. Ready my diary, yes I have a diary a diary of myself. I could remember the first thing I wrote in here " Him " remiscing of the thing I have done, all those memories, the day that we've met.

 

Dan hanbeonman ni yeopeseo. Bareul majchwo georeo bogo pa. Hanbeon ttak hanbeon man yo

The day that I've stopped riding in dad's car and took the subway. The day that I dropped my notebook and thought it was lost but then a guy approched me gave it back to me, that's the day when we spoked to each other. And the routine goes on and on then blash. Everything changed.

 

Neoye sesangeuro. Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah. Ni gyeoteuro. Eodi eseo wat nyago. Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo. Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon. Eodideun cheonguk il teni

 

" WAIT! STOP THE CAR! " I shouted inside the car.

 

" Huh? " my dad said.

 

" Did you forget something? " my mom asked.

 

I didn't mind what my mom and dad said. I step out of the car and called him but shoot I don't know his instead of calling him I saw an empty bottle and throw it to him. *throws the bottle*

 

" YAH! " and then he turned around.

 

" Dafuq?! " Oppsss! For the second I wished I didn't throw the bottle 3

 

" I--I'm sorry, I thought your I--I'm really sorry " I turned around with dissapointed painted on my face but before I could take a step. That's it, I'm really sure that this time it's him. I turned around then...

 

" Yo, dude! Are gonna---You? "

 

" You know her? " He's friend asked. Oh. Gosh! He's reaction is freakily cute :3

 

" It's been a long time. "

 

" Yeah. How are you? " He nodded.

 

" I'm fine, and you? "

 

" I'm fine too " he said with a poker faced =_=

 

" Good to know your fine Ah. Mister----? "

 

" Don't call me mister. It's K--- "

 

"Seohyun! Let's go! Were gonna be late! " my mom shouted with matching beep beep of dad's car. Luh 3

 

" I--I need to go. I'm Seohyun. Bye " there. That's the last time. I saw and talked to him.

 

***

 

Seven Years after. [ Sorry if it's too fast this was supposed to be a short story ]

 

" Come on Seo! Just try it. " Tiffany unnie handed me a dress. You know what? She's crazy together with Taeyeon unnie, they're doing me thing like blind dates, meeting new guys, miggling with them and I ain't buying that one.

 

" Unnie, it's to daring " I said as I refused the dress. Mygad! I would never wear a dress like that like it shows all the skin of your body >.<

 

" Ehhhh. Just try it Seo there's no harmin trying, right? " Oh please! What in the world is happening with them? " Okay fine, fine. I will try it but hey only try, ok? " Tiffany Unnie nodded. Ehhh? This dress is not bad thought but oh please for the sake of potatoes! I'm not wearing this. I got out of the fitting room then ta-dah!

 

" My----goshness gracious! SEOHYUN YOUR A CERTIFIED YEOSHIN! "

 

" I ca---can't breath Unnie. I can't---- whew! "

 

" Mian! " she said with a peace sign. (^_^)V

 

" Hey, guys! Look what I found! " there. She's Taeyeon Unnie fi Tiffany unnie is crazy well, I'll tell you SHE IS MORE CRAZEEEH!

 

" What is it? "

 

" Isn't he cute? I mean he's all perfect. Tall, handsome, boy next door, oh pretty please  he's like a god x))) Apollo~! I could faint really " Eh? Tsk. I'll guess it. Namjas again? Whew~ they're like that every morning can't blame them they're both into fashion industry well all three of us but I focused more on my work luh unlike those two attending fashion shows first for their work yes and second you know it already. Namjams \mm/

 

" Oh, gosh! Is he knew? Emeged! I need to we need to attent this fashion show. Rigt now! Wait, let me see. " See? I told you. Haha!

 

" Eh, Unnie. I'm going to change clothes, it's itchy "

 

" Whatever Seo! " Gosh. I feel ignored because of that freaking magazine and that model. After I changed clothes I went out and huh? Where'd they go? Aish. Those unnies.

 

" Oppps! " I think I dropped something.

 

" WHAT?!!!!! "

 

MY REACTION ---> O_O

TIFFANY UNNIE'S REACTION ---> ~_O

TAEYEON UNNIE'S REACTON ---> ^_^

 

" Seo, it's alright nobody saw it " Tiffany unnie said.

 

" Yeah, right! It's okay if you like that model cause were going to watch he's runway next week! " they said and both giggled with enjoyment plus they're blishing. Srsly? But Erase! ERASE! ERASE! I'm not going to that Fashion Show.


Guys, I Love you all :3 Uwaaah! I think few more chapters and ta-dah! Ending =_=

Anyways, highway people. What's going to happen in the next chapters? :) Yieeeee~

Vote for EXO for Best New Male Artist and SNSD-TT for Best Female Group in MAMA Poll 2012 :">

Don't forget also to vote Super Junior, F(x), SHINee and TVXQ. Fyeah! All SM Artist ^^

I hope they'll win especially EXO. My fells for, I LOST MY MIND!

Btw, Happy Halloween SeoKris Shippers, SeoHan, Seokyu, YongSeo and all.

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.