A Road To Love [Story]

A Road to Love :">

A Road To Love :">

Written by fyeahkpop of Asianfanfics

AllRightsReserved2012.


A week after.

 

" Hey, isn't she in the magazine? "

 

" She's even more beautiful in personal "

 

" Yeah, right! And look! "

 

" Let's get her autograph "

 

Weird. Why is everybody staring at me? Is there any dirt on my face? Is my face funny? Do I have something? What have I done? Gosh. I feel awkward. Better walk fast. I was walking fast and calmly when two girls stopped infront of me. Now what?

 

" H-Hey. Your a model, right? " huh? Model?

 

" Huh? " O_~

 

" Yes, a model. Here " she handed me out a magazine. Gosh?! What the?! FRONT COVER SERIOUSLY?!!!

 

" Can we have your signiture? " the other girl said.

 

" B-but I'm not a model or something "

 

" Oh? Really? Well, sorry for disturbing you " they were about to walk away when I felt a little guilty inside me so I called them.

 

" Hey! "

 

" Yes? "

 

" I'll sign it " and the two of them walk fast to me and handed out the magazine and a pen. Whew!

 

***

 

I was having a lunch in school with my guy bestfriend when a freshmen looking guy approach and kneeled down to me.

 

" Hey, I'm Kevin Lee. Your Seohyun, right? " okay this day is getting weirdier.

 

" I was wondering if..... "

 

" If? "

 

" If? "

 

" If? "

 

" If? "

 

" Okay guys enough with the if! Spill your seeds "

 

" I was wondering if...if I could be your date this comming party? " srsly?! since when did guys ask me out?

 

" Huh? "

 

" Opps! Sorry Kevin, right? She's booked already " Kyuhyun said and winked at me.

 

" I do? " I said then look at him.

 

" Oh. I see, I'm sorry please continue eating "

 

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! " -Kyuhyun. Okay? Is not even funny.

 

" What the?! Yah! Explain! "

 

" It's kinda to long to explain but I'll pick you up. "

 

 

****

 

[ Day of the party ]

 

" Seo, palli were going to be late " -Kyuhyun.

 

" Wait. Another minute please " I got down the stairs and there I saw Kyuhyun was standing and talking to my mom.

 

" Kyu " I said as I walk towards him.

 

" Wow! Your gorgeous "

 

" I know " *flips my hair*

 

" Okay. Kyuhyun take care of my princess, okay? "

 

" Bye mom " and gave a kiss on her cheeks.

 

[ At the party ]

 

" Seo, stay here I'll be back " Kyuhyun said and walk away. Hmmm? Where are my unnies? I dialed their number and pfft! Their not answering their phone so I texted them.

 

To: Tiffany and Taeyeon Unnie

 

" Where are you? "

 

S E N T!

 

" Seo! " Kyuhyun called me.

 

" What took you so long? "

 

" Nothing. Let's go? " he said.

 

" To where? " he didn't answered me instead he pulled me off out of the party hall and went to he playground of the school.

 

" Kyu, let's go inside " I said.

 

" Seo, he's back right? "

 

" Huh? What do you mean? "

 

" He've got so many things to explain. Bye " What? I don't understand him. Psh! I sat down on the swing and swings it then suddenly...

 

" Hi " I turn my back and saw Wufan. Standing, waving his hand, he's wearing a black suit and he's hair being pulled back. Gosh. So handsome.

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

FLASHBACK

Tss. Maybe your wondering why I'm acting like this. Psh. I don't kow I just want to act cold towards her. Why? You'll know the reason why. I want to surprise her by acting like I don't know or care about her.

 

" Tsk! " I mumbled to myself.

 

" Yo! Your looking for me? "

 

" Yea. I want to know something "

 

" Know what? " he said.

 

" Not here she might see us "

 

" See who? " Pakshet. Yes, I'm here infront of Seohyun's school. How the heck did I know where she was schooling? Simple. When you like someone your willing to know her or his history.

 

" Spill " he said and sat down on the bench.

 

" You know Seohyun right? " he nodded. " I'm Kris " I said. " Or maybe  Wufan "

 

" Wufan? I think I heard that name....ah I got it "

 

" I want you to help me "

 

" Help you? "

 

" Set a place for us. I want to talk to her and explain things "

 

" Okay "

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

" Of all place why the playground?! " I said to myself. Now it's my time to tell things the things I want to say to her.

 

" Seohyun " I said as I started the conversation.

 

" Yeah? "

 

" Sorry " she look at me sorry-for-what?

 

" I mean sorry if I was acting strange this past few days "

 

" It's okay. I know your busy and have life on your own I don't want to disturb you " she said and looked down.

 

" Okay, let me get things straight. I'm still me. The old me " huh? I don't understand him.

 

" What do you mean? "

 

" Seo. I'm so stupid for not saying a word when you left me back in Seoul. "

 

" But why didn't you stop me? " -Seohyun.

 

" I want to but my feet won't allow me. The first time I saw you back then I was mesmirize by you and as days past my feelings for you grew. I was very happy when we used to wait at the subway together then one day I was sick I really want to see you I missed you alot. Then the day came, the most awful day I've experienced I don't expect such thing to happen. I think half of my life was gone the doctor even said you won't survive if there's no going to transfer a blood to you "

 

" Really? So you knew the person who help me live? "

 

" I was that person " I said and she was schock but suddenyl she changed her expression and smiled.

 

" You are? I--I don't know what to say I---thank you " then she hugged me.

 

" Anything for you Seo, I will do. So let me continue my explanation "  she went back to her position where she was sitting on the swing.

 

"After that incident I didn't show up. I was feeling guilty, there I saw you outside the shop and talking to my friend that's the last time I saw "

 

" But....but how did you know I was here? "

 

" I didn't. I think it's fate that bring us here, were meant to be. While I was studying in Seoul I was having my part time job as a model of a certain company then manager discovered me and offer a modeling career here in Canada so I accepted it. Actually I saw you in last months fashion show. "

 

" You do? How come I didn't " O_O

 

" I was hiding " then I chuckled. " There I saw you again you were taking pictures, remember I was late? " she nodded. " I didn't know that your going to be my partner in that shoot sorry if I didn't show any emotions I was kinda stupid that time. "

 

" But you seem bitter during the party. I want to talk to you but I was afraid " -Seohyun.

 

" And I was jealous because of that "

 

" Haha! To whom? To Kai? No Way! "

 

" Whatever. Sorry for kiaskkdjfhbkdjfhb "

 

" Don't you dare saying it! " she said as she give me her death glare.

 

 

" Okay, okay I won't but you were ki---- "

 

" Wufan! " she said.

 

" Okay, I'll zip my mouth " I said as I gestured of zipping my mouth.

 

" Seo, do you still feel the same way ? " I asked her. I need to know what she really feels.

 

" About liking you? " I nodded. " No " she look straight forward in my face. Ouch! That hurts 3

 

" Oh. I see I guess I need to move on now " I said as I holds my chest.

 

" What? Move on?! To whom? "

 

" From you " I said and looked down.

 

" Stupid! Jerk! " she said.

 

" That's a double kill sweetie "

 

" Aish! Stop ruinning my hair. Stupid "

 

" Stop, it's already killing me, Seo. Let's go inside? " I walked first and left her in the swing I turned my back and saw her she was still sitting and just looking at me I went back to her and kneeled down hold's her chin and looked straight to her eyes.

 

" What's the matter sweetie? " I asked.

 

" Do you still love me? " sadly to say but yes.

 

" Yes " I gave her my fakest smile.

 

" But why are you smilling? A fake smile actually " she caught me.

 

" Well.....you don't love me back now but don't worry I'm not going to get mad at you for dumping me " I said and stand up from kneeling down.

 

" You are really stupid. Wufan " huh?

 

" What? No I'm not "

 

" You are. Wanna know why? "

 

" Why? "

 

" Can't you feel what my heart says? It beats for you, you dummy! " Seohyun walk and before she could I grab her hand and faced her, hugged her tightly.

 

" Now, tell me Wufan " she said teasingly.

 

" I guess my heart " I hold her hand and puts it on my chest " Beats for you unconditionally " she hugged me tightly like I did.

 

" I missed you, Wufan! " she said.

 

" I missed you too Seohyun "

 

" Seo? "

 

" Hmmm? "

 

" Just call me Kris " she broke the hug and looked at me.

 

" You feel inlove with Kris and not with Wufan " I said then she laughed.

 

" HAHAHA! I don't care even if it's Kris or Wufan. All I care is you. " she said then hug me again tightly. We stayed in the playground and hugged it each other tightly.

 

" I love you, Kris " -Seohyun.

 

Then the rain came were both wet and still hugging I held her face and whispered " I love you more, my Yeoshin "

 

 

And kiss her under the rain.

 

T H E  E N D =)


Huhuhuhuhu. Finally, it's done already! Yehey! :3 Sorry if the ending is not so what you expect it's originally a one-shot story. Thank's for subsribing and supporting " A Road To Love :"> " and all of my stories. I'm really happy after blah blahs in my mind I already finish writing it. Sorry, if my grammer is not perfect I'm not good in english and everybody makes a mistake. I'll correct it when I have time. And for my upcomming next story entitled " Flower Four?! " mehehe~ it's similar to Boys Over Flowers, Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden please support it to. I love you all, thanka again.! =)))

Love Lots, fyeahkpop.

The only reason I live is to love you.