A Road To Love [Story]

A Road to Love :">

A Road To Love :">

Written by fyeahkpop of Asianfanfics.

AllRightsReserved2012.


[ A/N: This time I'll put this in third person's POV ]

 

" Excuse me, excuse me "

 

" Unnie, sorry I'm late "

 

" Ekkk! Seo! Aish, jinjja? "

 

" Wae? "

 

" Aish! Let's talk later.Now go take some pictures " Oh. For everybody's information. Seohyun and her family went to Canada and there Seohyun took fashion designing and studied photography, there she met Tiffany and Taeyeon and they became best of friends :))). Seohyun did what Tiffany said she took the pictures of the model who were walking on the runway and after a few minutes the show has ended but still Seohyun continues to get the pictures when Taeyeon pulled her.

 

" Ehhhhh. Waiiiiiiit! Unnie! "

 

" Seo! Why your late? Luh. You didn't saw him "

 

" Eh? Saw what? " Seohyun said as they sat in the counter and drink some juice.

 

" The handsome guy were talking yesterday? " Seohyun didn't get what her unnies said but then ting!

 

" Ahhhh! That guy you were stalking to? " she said and gave her unnies a smirk.

 

" Yah! Were not stalking him! Aish! Show us your shots. "

 

" Oh. Really? Haha. Here " Seohyun chuckled and gave the camera to her unnies.

 

" Oh. Nice shots Seo your improving. A Lot! <3 " Tiffany complemented.

 

" Yeah. I Envy you but this would be more nice if you'll going to shot ahhh...what's his again? That model? "

 

" Wufan? Yeah. Wufan it is right that his name as far as I remember " Tiffany said.

 

" Excuse me, are you from GG University? " The man asked and the three of them nodded.

 

" Oh, our manager wants to speak with you. If it's okey? "

 

" Sure, sure it's okay with us it's pleasure, right girls? " they nodded.

 

" Follow me maam " Then they followed the man they went to the backstage and there they saw all the models they went straight and headed to a small office but Seohyun needs to go to the cr and she went to the cr directly and after doing her thing she want to the small office and there the three of them sat and the manager of the show started the conversation.

 

" So, how was the show? " the manager asked as he swings his swivel chair and faced them.

 

" It's awesome! " Tiffany.

 

" DAEBAK! " Taeyeon.

 

" I like th clothes :) " Seohyun.

 

" Thank you, ladies. I've seen your shots and I like it "

 

" Really? But " Tiffany pointed Seohyun " It's Seohyun who took all those photos "

 

" Really? Your shots were amazing. I want you "

 

" Eh? Want me? " Seohyun said as she raise her eyebrows because she was confused.

 

" Ahehehe. That's not what you think I mean I want you to be the photographer of for our next magazine issue "

 

" Really? Like I'm gonna shoot your models? " the manager nodded. " OMG! That's a great oppurtunity! Sure, I will! "

 

" If it's okay you'll goig to start, tomorrow? "

 

" Yes, we will. Right unnies? " Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded.

 

" But there's one more problem "

 

" Eh? What is it? "

 

" We need female models and I'm planning to get her and her "

 

***

 

[ The day of the Photoshoot ]

 

" OMG! This is gonna be my first time " Taeyeon said as she giggled herself.

 

" Nado! I can't imagine that I'll be shooting a magazine and gets paired with those models. KYAAAAH! " Tiffany said as she hides her face in hands with matching squelling and smiling.

 

" Unnies, do you trust me? " Seohyun said while playing her hands.

 

" Eh? Of course we do. Why? "

 

" I--I don't know I mean I've never done this. Could I really possibly "

 

" Come on Seo, you can do it. You can! Fighting! "

 

" Okay okay let's go. The models are here now "

 

" OMG! THERE HERE! " Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

" Good Morning ladies "

 

" Good Morning " they bowed and greeted.

 

" I would like you to meet the models " the models showed themselves as they walk together and stood beside the manager.

 

" Guys, this is Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun "

 

" Hello "

 

" And I would like you to meet, this is Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao, and wait where's Wufan? "

 

" He's going to be late manager " Sehun said.

 

" Oh. Tsk! As always anyways let's start now? Seo, are you ready? " Seohyun nodded.

 

The photoshoot just go on and on. The first to be shooted is Kai and Chanyeol then Sehun and Lay. And for the pairing Kai-Tiffany-Chanyeol and Sehun-Taeyeon-Tao. Shoot there and there different poses, sweet, serious, romantic, cute, rock style, gangster style, school theme, teen age theme while the photoshoot is going on Wufan arrived.

 

" Okay guys, have a break first "

 

" Noona, neumo yeppeo " Kai said to Tiffany then wink.

 

" Seo, how was the shoot? " Taeyeon asked.

 

" They look fine it's awesome daebak! "

 

" Can you show it to us? "

 

" Ekkkkk?! Shireo! It must be surprised xP " Seohyun said then sticks her tongue out.

 

" Okay guys breaks over! "

 

" For the new set I want hmmm...wait Seo is there anyone of your friends knows how to capture? "

 

" Ahhh. I do? " Taeyeon raised her arm and the manager called her to get the shoots.

 

" Seo, follow me " after waiting for 143 minutes and ta-dah!

 

" Wow! " Chanyeol.

 

" Yeoshin-ah " Kai.

 

" Dugeun Degeun Degeun " Sehun said as he holds his chest.

 

" Pretty isn't it? Haha. Now Seo, I want you to model "

 

" Ehhhh? Model? Your kidding me? I don't know how "

 

" You will. HAHAHA! Okey guys, go back and were's Wufan? "

 

" Here "

 

" Woah! Dude, your lucky " Tao.

 

" Damn! Your being paired to a Yeoshin " Kai.

 

" Okey. Seo pose. I'm going to start " Seohyun posed in different emotions and situations and now it's time for the couple photoshoot the cordi was giving Seohyun a re-touch and Wufan(Kris) went on the set and pose after the re-touch Seohyun faced him and she was shocked of what she saw. She couldn't believe after seven years she would still see the man she loved for almost seven years. Seohyun felt awkward as she posed but it seems the Kris was more comfortable maybe because he is a model Seohyun was thinking if Kris could still recognized her maybe thought to herself maybe not it's been seven years many things had happened like her being a fashion designer slash photographer and Kris being a model a worldwide known model.

 

" Oh. Gosh! I like it! I like it! I like it! This shoots were amazing! " The manager said as he jumps for joy.

 

" Thanks guys I'm sure this issue would be a big hit "

 

" A manager? " Kris interrupted. " I need to go now I've got an appointment "

 

" Eh? Okay. Okay. But be on the party tomorrow. 8PM " and then Kris leaved.

 

" Oh and also the three of, your invited don't be late 8PM here "

 

 

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

After seven years. He's Wufan. Nice name but it bothers me. Is he like that....now? He seems cold towards other or is it just me who's thinking like that? Aish. He's not like that before I mean when I looked at him he smiles for no reason and now I it seems he doesn't care anymore. Does he have problems? *sighs*

 

It's 8PM in the evening and now where here in the party together with Tiffany, Taeyeon and models (Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao) except for Wufan. Where is he? Is he going to attend the party? I hope so. Ekkk? The unnies were already closed to them and me? MOLLA. Suddenly someone said Hi to me. Argggh! What's his again? Key or Kai? Ah?.......

 

" I'm Kai " he said and handed he's hand for a shakehands. Oh, shoot! It's Kai. Luh. Memory loss Seo -_-

 

" Nice meeting you. I'm Seohyun " *handshake*

 

" I know " the he smirk and gave him a huh look.

 

" Haha. Your Wufan Hyun's partner yesterday right? " I nodded. " Tsk! Wufan Hyung is very lucky "

 

" Eh? Lucky? What do you mean by that? "

 

" He's lucky because he's being paired by a Yeoshin like you "

 

" HAHAHAAHAHAHA! You kidding. Psh. "

 

" Hello, Hello guys. Are you enjoying? "

 

" Yes, we are manager. "

 

" Wufan? He's not here again? " Yeah. Where is he? He should be here.

 

" Look who's coming. Dan dan dan ran! "

 

" Aeyo Dude! " Chanyeol.

 

" Oh. Looks complete btw guys you shouldn't be standing here there;s a reserved seat over there. Now go. " so we went to the reserved seat manager was talking about it's a round table so our position would be Tao-Sehun-Tiffany-Chanyeol-Taeyeon-Kai-ME-Wufan. Gosh! Me and Wufan were sitting together but what do I expect? Tss. He's being quite just staring at the screem sometime to his phone like he's waiting for a call while me and the others were talking. I'm talking with Kai he's really a joker he tells things like things he have in his life those stupidiest things he has and sort of. Orz.

 

After the talking time we ate our dinner the party was awesome. It's my first time to drinks liqours not that I've never drink liqours ever in my whole life. HAHA! There's a disco so we dance I was with my unnies and the models while dancing I can't deny the fact that I miss him. While dancing I was finding him and there I saw him he was seating on the table and talking to someone. I was hurt 3 then the MC announce something which made all the people inside exiciting.

 

" It's almost 12 MD and as the tradition here when the clock strikes twelve all people inside this hall must go on the dance floor and dance. What dance? Slow dance people \mm/. The rules are, you need to dance in a slow dance ofcourse but you'll be exchanging partners you would never know who will it but the most exciting part is you'll everyone here will make a 3 big circles it's up to who will be the person in that circle. When the clock strikes twelve were going to off the lights and ofcourse the one whom you were dancing when the ligths were off will be your partner. What will you do? Simple. You'll kiss them. Isn't it exciting? Now people get off your on your seats and show them your moves. 1...2...3! "

 

If you love me, like you tell me
Please be careful with my heart
You can take it, just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart.

 

We formed a big circle together with Kai, Chanyoel, Sehun, Tao, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Manger, Wufan and others. The guys formed a circled inside the girls will the one who will rotate so my first partner is Kai we dance into a slow dance music he's handsome I can't deny that I'm feeling comfortable towards him maybe because since the party started we've been together. Were just talking then the MC said " rotate/change partners"

 

You are my first romance, and I'm willing to take a chance
That till life is through, I'll still be loving you
I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do
From the very start, please be careful with my heart.

 

Chanyeol. My second partner.He's like Kai but somehow he's a creeper. Hey! He said it himself not me >.< I feel little he's too tall and argggh. These models are freaking handsome. He said aside from being a model he wants to be an artist oh just like me. He said he's good in rapping and he do beat boxing he did a beat box but boooh! I couldn't here it clearly. Maybe next time. Then "rotate again "

 

 

I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true, for the world and all to see
Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned and I've been hurt before.

 

Sehun. My third partner. He's quite and shy. He doesn't talk alot unlike Kai and Chanyeol. He the magnae in the group of models here. Oh, I'm his noona. Kekeke~ I told him that I was amazed by his dancing skills and booom he loves dancing. He and Kai enrolled in SM Academy for dancing. So huh, both of the dances well. Then " rotate again" and the music changed.

 

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

 

Tao. My third partner. This one is a shocker! When I turned my back he said "bbuing~ bbuing~ " all of a sudden. Shocks! He's like a panda. Why? Braaah. He's talking about martial arts and those and that. Luh. I can't even relate to him but maybe I guess I can but not at all. He's chinese oh that's why he doesn't look like a korean. But I'm proud he could understand two language at a time Korean and Mandarin =))) then " rotate again "

 

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last I need you by my side

 

Then the MC announce " People it's 15 seconds before twelve now change your partners in my count 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..9..10. Lights Off! " Eh? It's already twelve and wait! Who's my partner? OMO~! I tried to asked him if who he is but he didn't speak. " Okay, this is the most amazing part of the night. After ten second were going to put on the lights. LE GO! " Huh?  Then I felt someone was holding my waist and before I could get back to my sense he kissed me....kissed me on lips.

 

Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so?
I can't let you go I want you in my life

 

" 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10. Lights On! Woah! Isn't it amazing? HAHAHAHA! I could still see people kissing. Oh, love is in the air <3. LOL! Others were so awkward. Anyways, you may continue dancing or get some food? Kekeke~ there's more enough food. Ciao~ Enjoy! "  When I opened my eyes I was schock to see. Was I kissing him? Was he my last dance? Did we kissed? Oh noes. >.< I run away towards the comfort room. Gosh! I---I don't even. I stayed in the comfort room for almost ten minutes to compose myself. I was about to get when I heard the girls were talking about Wufan.

 

" Gosh! Girls, did you saw Wufan? "

 

" Oh. That hot model? Yeah. Why? "

 

" Not to mention. I was about no. It was an inch but arggggh! "

 

" HAHAHA! Let me guess. You so close to his partner but then the lights suddenly off? HAHA! " Gosh! *facepalm*

 

" I hate you bish! Oh well, that girl is lucky. Might bury her alive? " What? Bury me alive? The Eff?!

 

" Bish, your so cruel. That won't do " Yeah. So cruel!

 

" I was just kidding! Let's go. " *sighs* I felt relieved.

 

But seriously? Is Wufan really that famous? Stupid Seohyun! Ofcourse he is famous. What kind of question is that.


ylove! Djk. Sorry for the late update and this update is so lame. Ampupu! I'm losing the flow of the story -_-

Anyways, I can't update tomorrow. Tomorrow is Monday and we have class OTL. Sembreak, I'm begging you don't leave me! *kneels down* I need to for our test tomorrow wish me :))) *fighting!* fyehakpop is purita [means no money or just simply poor xP] Yeah. I'm a purita! \mm/ I don't money now because of kpop buying kpop merchandise and albums. Orz. But I'm glad that the Dream K-Pop Fantast Concert will be here! I'm gonna se EXO, Girls Generation, Infinite [I guess?] And blah blah. I hope my mom would allow me watch the concert x)))

 

Love is the bridge between two hearts.
 

 

Guys please vote on my poll or here --->