A Road To Love [Story]

A Road to Love :">

A Road to Love :">

Written by fyeahkpop of Asianfanfics

AllRightsReserved2012.


Dug.Dug.Dug. That's what my heart says, everytime I cross the road. Why? :)

 

Seven years ago. When I first met him, I was walking with my head bowed down when I suddenly bumped into someone and an orange juice spilled over my paperworks. I looked up, looked at him and started to cursed him. I was so pissed at that time. And that's the day I started to like him. At first it was a physical attraction but as days past, I started to develop this kind of feeling they called Love.

 

I went crazy over him. I even stopped riding in my dad's car instead I used the subway to catch up with him. One time, we had an early dismisal I went to his school and people started to looked at me thinking what the is she doing here? but I just ignored them. I saw him walking together with his friends, chatting and laughing, he's happy and for the second I smiled. I looked at him and I was surprised when our eyes met. I hurriedly looked away and ran.

 

One time I was finding my notebook in math, I was finding it the whole day in school wondering if I put it somewhere, I asked my classmates if our teacher gathered it or not buy they said no. While I was waiting in the subway station a man stood up next to me and out of curiosity I looked at my right and I saw him.

 

" Ah, I believe this is yours? " he handed me over a notebook. " I saw you drop it this morning, I was going to catch you but then you already got on the bus " it was my notebook.

 

" Ah. Really? Thank you. Good thing you knew I was riding here every morning " I smiled at him.

 

" Ah. Not really, a coincidence maybe, I saw you standing here so I approached you and gave it back to you. " Ah. I'm so stupid! How the heck would he notice me? Aish! Jinjja Seohyun, your such a pabo! *knocks my head*

 

" Awwww "

 

" Are you okay? " He asked. I nodded as a sign that I'm okay. And because of that another 3points for him \(*-*)/

 

***

 

After that incident I didn't have the chance to talk to him. I was shy to talked first after all I'm a girl but the funny thing here is we always walked together on the same road going to the subway station and when going home. A simple Hi or Hello that's the least thing I could do. Besides were not in the same school, were not even schoolmates, nor a friend and were not even close. What do you expect? Aish.

 

But as time, seconds, hours, minutes, days, weeks goes by my feelings for him grew so much to the point that I want to stay by his side. One time, it was raining hard and I forgot to bring my umbrella I was standing on the waiting shed and ofcourse they were many people who were also standing so I stand on the corner of the shed but half of my body is wet and the other half is dry.

 

I was breezing in cold when suddenly a man stood next to me and said Hi.

 

" Hi " he said and smiled. I greeted him also with a smile. It's him.

 

" Ah. Your wet come closer " he said. Ha? What? Come closer?

 

" Huh? " without my mind because yes I LOST MY MIND! He pulled me beside him and we shared an umbrella.

 

" Ah. T-thank you " I said and looked down. " Brrrr~ " I hugged myself because I was cold, shocks! I'm such a pabo! I forgot my jacket in my locker.

 

" Can you hold this first? " he said.

 

" Eh? Okeeey. " I was surprised when he puts his jacket on my shoulder and gets the umbrella on my hand.

 

" Hey, I'm okay no worries I'm fine " I protested as I gets the jacket on shoulder and gave it to him but booh =_= he's to tall,

 

" Fine? Nah. You looked cold " After that, silence betweened us. No one talked. When the bus came I walked so did he. I went to back part of the bus and sat there I was surprised when I saw him sat beside me I gave him a smile and looked at the window until I fell asleep.

 

 

Everyday same routine, there's a point that I really want to confess to him but I just can't I was shy and afraid, afraid of being hurt and rejected by the someone you love. I guess, I'll just have to kept my feelings as long as I can endure it.

 

" Opppps! Sorrry " I said as I bought a ticket.

 

" Oh, Hi " it's him again. He was wearing a basketball uniform. Gosh! I can't bear but to looked at him from head to toe. He looks handsome, everyday.

 

He said to wait so I did. We sat together in a bench and waited for the bus to come again silence betweened us. I secretly get my notebook and pencil and doodled as what my heart say I wrote I LIKE YOU and put some designs on it but suddenly I dropped my pencil and rolled over down your chair I put my notebook back on my bag and bend down to get my pencil and you me what was I doing and replied nothing. I sighed and whispered, I like you.

 

I was surprised when he said " Huh? Your saying something? "

 

" Huh? A nothing. I was just sighing "

 

***

 

" Hi " he said and waved his hand.

 

" Hello " I said and smiled.

 

" Ah. Early dismissal? " he asked.

 

" Ne, ah erm teachers meeting " then silence again.

 

" Oh, the bus is here! " he said. I stood up and look at his back he turn around and looked at confusingly.

 

" Hey, aren't you g---? " I cutted of his sentece before he could finish and gets on the bus.

 

After that, I didn't saw him for a week. I was worried and was wondering if what happened with him? I always looked the other side of the road where he's house was but no signs of him. I sighed and asked myself " Is he okay? ". Many thoughts were popping out in my mind. I was walking alone remiscing about what happened few weeks ago, when we wer walking together, taking the bus together, seating each other, waiting at the bus station. Then suddenly I heard a familiar...

 

" Hey " he shouted on the other side of the road.

 

" Hi " I shouted.

 

" Long time no see! " he shouted again. I don't know but it's kind of embarassing to shout! Haha.

 

" Wait! " he said. I was thinking that this is the right time. Yes, it is you can do it Seohyun you go girl! No matter what happens stay positive. I get the letter inside my bag and as I turned my head back he was crossing the road.

 

" Hey! LOOOOOOOOK OUT! " I shouted in a panic voice.

 

" WHAT? "

 

" LOOOOOK OUT! "

 

*beep**beep*

 

" HUH?! CAN'T HEAR YOU WAIT! "

 

Gosh. This aint happening! I crossed the road and pushed him then, everything went black.


Love is being united with God and all the people who's close to your heart.