Help!!

SeCONd ChaNcE

 

"Ohayou..Kazuya.."A voice were heard.Aki blinks.'The hell..I'm not Kazuya you moron..'Aki sigh.As she blinks to clear her sight,she saw Junno,Koki, and Maru were in her room.

"What are you guys doing in here..?!"Aki shouts.

"Kazu...what's wrong with you..?We always come here though.."Junno ask.Koki slowly walks toward Aki who was still sleepy and gave a hard slap on her back,causing Aki to cried.

"Kazu..?!"Maru shouts as he saw tears.Aki groaned in pain.Then she remembered.She exchange bodies with Kazuya last night!!It wasn't a dream when she notice her body figure is different.

"Gosh..what should i do..?"Aki mumble slowly.She stood up,wiping her tears and slowly get out from the room.

"What's wrong with him..?"Koki asked.

"I just saw tears in Kazu's eyes..."Maru stated while scratching his head in confuse.

"Me too.."Junno muttered.

Aki tried her best to walk into her room which is her real room with Kazuya's broken legs.She finally step in and saw her figure was sleeping peacefully on her bed.She cried.

"Why..?"She mumble in her cry.She missed her body so much.After a few second crying,she quickly wipe the tears away and take a seat on the side of the bed,shaking Kazuya to wake up.

"Umn...few more minutes.."Kazuya mumble in low,girlish voice.Aki chuckled and shake Kazuya again,this time,more harder.

Umph!!Fine..fine..."Kazuya wake up and push the blanket away.He look toward Aki and smiled.

"Ne..why does you guys look similar to my face..?"Kazuya muttered with a grin.Then he stopped and blinks.

"Chotto...my voice.."Kazuya clear his throat and take a look toward Aki again.

"Aki..?"Kazuya ask and Aki nods.

"It's not a dream.."Aki mumble.

"Uwoohh...Kazuya..."Koki's voice were heard.Aki and Kazuya quickly look toward the door.

"Kazuya,are you dating with Aki-chan..?"Maru ask,a slight disappointed tone were heard in his voice.

"No!!!"Kazuya shout.Aki whispered to Kazuya's ears."I think..i should answer that for you.."

"Ehem..."Aki clear and muttered "No,i'm not.." in cool voice.Junno come next,"Aki,are you alright..?" Junno came near and hold Kazuya's forehead.

"Let me go!!"Kazuya protest,making Junno,Maru,Koki including Aki shocked.

"Uh oh..."Junno smiled.'She is strong..' Junno thought for a while.

"Kazuya,we need to talk..in your room.."Koki stated.Junno get Aki to get up and bring her out.Aki exchange her gaze with Kazuya before she leave her room.Kazuya froze.After a few minutes,Kazuya quickly ran after them,kicking his room's door and shout "No!!!!"

Junno,Maru,Koki and Aki froze when they saw the powerful 'Aki' who kick the door open.

"Umm..Aki-chan..we are in the middle of something.."Maru muttered smilingly.

Kazuya frowned.I'm dead..i'm dead...i'm dead...they wanted to talk about THAT..!!

"Umm..Kazuya-kun..you didn't eat you medicine yet..."Kazuya said gently toward Aki.

Aki blinks. "Uh oh!!Yes!!Aki-chan..please take me..away.."Aki said with an awkward laugh.Kazuya quickly stepped in and take Aki with him.

The three hot guys in the room frowned."Since when both of them be friends..?"

Three of them look at the couple who slowly leave the room until they were lost from their sight.

At the kitchen,Kazuya was thinking what should they do.Should they just tell them..?

Aki was sitting in the dining room.Then,Kazuya came with the medicine.

"What should i do..?"Aki asked.

"Just drink this medicine first.."Kazuya said while giving a bottle to her.Aki took it and take a spoon of the liquid and drank them.Aki started to feel dizzy and within a few second,Aki passed out.Kazuya smirks.He is genius..yes he is..

Junno come next.He saw Kazuya was sleeping on the dining table.

"Kazuya..?"Junno called and Kazuya turn his gaze toward his best friend.

"Yeah..?I mean..he is sleeping.."Kazuya quickly hide the medicine in his pant's pocket and gave a grin.Junno smiled and pat his head gently.

'Gosh..i hate being a girl..' Kazuya thought in his mind.His voice are little,low,girlish,he lose his weight and height,and now being pampered by his own best friend?!What should be better than this..??Oh...work..i need to wear those short skirts..i'm so dead...

"Umm..Aki-chan,i want to take him back to his room now.."Junno stated while lifting Aki on his back.Kazuya nods and smiled.

"At least she will fell asleep until night.."Kazuya mumble in low voice while gazing at the sleeping Aki.

"Umn..Aki-chan..should you go to your work now..?"Maru asked smilingly.

"Uh oh..yeah..i will.."Kazuya muttered.He quickly run into the bathroom and slipped his cloth off.He know his body isn't the way before and he doesn't want to get advantages so he closed his eyes while the cold water wash his/her body.He didn't even touch the body but he get the hair shampooed.He quickly went to Aki's wardrobe after drying himself and found her uniform.

"Wait..i should wear the bra first.."He muttered while taking a black bra from the closet.He blushed when he saw the size.-Cup C- After a while,he quickly slipped himself into the uniform within minutes.

"Should i wear make up..?"Kazuya mumble when he saw tons of makeup on Aki's table.He slowly pick up a maskara."I don't know how to use these.." and throw it back onto the table.He saw something like moisturiser,toner.He know those thing so he put the toner first and then the moisturiser.Finally he put basic compact powder.

"Eww...so girlish.."He thought while applying those thing on his face.He wear a lip balm for the last touch up.

"Done.."Kazuya smiled.He looks cute!

"Anou...Maru-kun.."Kazuya asked.Maru quickly turn his gaze toward the girl in front him.

"Yes..?"Maru blushed.

"I forgot where my workplace were..can you bring me there..?"Kazuya ask smilingly.With that,Maru nods and pulled Kazuya out before let him sit on the bike.Maru didn't even bother asking him why he forgot 'her' own workplace.

Within a few minutes,they arrive at the workplace.

'Oh..a cafe..'Kazuya murmured.He bowed at Maru and quickly went into the cafe.

"Ehh..?Aki-chan..why are you here..?Today is your day off deshou..?"A girl asked her smilingly.'Aki's friend of course..'He thought.

Kazuya frowned.He forgot to ask Aki first!!

 

TBC..