Working...~~~

SeCONd ChaNcE

IN THE NEXT MORNING:-

 

Aki slowly open her eyes.She looked around and she was sleeping in her room."What's happen..?Woaa...but i'm sure i was in long sleep.."She hold her neck with her right hand.

"Junno say something ne..?But i forgot it.."Her feet went down to the floor.She stand up and went to the mirror.She rub her eyes for a few times before checking her closet.

She look toward the table watch and takes the towel with her before heading outside the room.She passed Kazuya's room and take a peak on him.

 

"Kazuya...?"She called.She walk into the room and flipped the light on as the room were dark.

"Nanda..?"Kazuya replied.Aki saw he was reading a book by using the table light.He flipped off the table light and look toward her.

"Nothing...urm..i want to get a bath..."She smiled before heading straight to the bathroom.Kazuya just blinked a few times and went reading the book back.

"Yokatta she didn't asked me about what happen..."Kazuya sigh before look toward his injured leg.He cover his leg with a blanket so that Aki won't notice.

 

***************************************************************************************

 

"Yosha!!~~Going to work!!~~"She said loudly in the bathroom.

"Boku wa vampire!!Koi wa dangerous..!!~"she dance all over the bathroom with soap were all over the bathroom's floor.She stepped on a small,red chair in the bathroom before trying to jump.But suddenly.."BOK!!!!" She fell...=..="

"Ite..te..."She rub her back slowly.

"What's wrong..?"Kazuya asked,standing infront the bathroom's door.

He quickly run toward the bathroom when he heard the "BOK!!!!" sound.

"I was doing the stupiest thing ever..."She answered it.Kazuya smiled when he heard that.

"Well...you are quite stupid.."Kazuya say before went back into his room.

"Nani..?"Aki asked.She didn't hear what Kazuya was saying about her."Kazuya..?"She called as it was silent.

After done having the bath,She quickly run into her room and changes into her uniform.She look at the mirror and wear a yellow headband on her hair.Then,she went outside her room and went downstairs before yelling "I want to go to work now!!~~Ah!!I borrowed your bike too!!~" Kazuya heard that and went outside his room before caught Aki's figure was walking out from the house."Be save..."He whispered.

*****************************************************************************

AT HER WORKPLACE:-

"Ting!!~"the door bell rings.

"Irashaimasen!!~~~"She bow at the customer who went inside the cafe.A few schoolgirl walk in.Aki shows them the table.

"May i take your order..?"asked Aki while giving the menu to the customer.

"Urm..could you gave me a hot chocolate..umm..with strawberry cake.."a schoolgirl say to Aki.Her friend nod and say.."I want just like her.."

"That's all..?"asked Aki while writing the order on a paper.

"Yes..."they answered.

"Sankyuu.."Aki smiled and take the menu away.Then,she went prepare the wanted order.

 

AFTER A FEW MINUTES:-

"Here miss..."say Aki while putting the cake and hot chocolate on the table.

"Arigatou.."the schoolgirl smiled.Aki just bow and went toward the cafe's door.

"Where is he..???"She wondered.

"Tinggg.."The door bell ringing."Irashai-Tatsuya-san!!~~"She smiled wide.

"Oii..you should greet me as other customer.."say Tatsuya while smiling at her.

"Irashaimasen,Tatsuya-sama.."she bow with respect to him.Tatsuya smiled and say "Arigatou,Kawaii no maid-sama.." Aki blush while smiling at him.

"Do you wanna order something..?It's my treat.."asked Aki,giving the menu to Tatsuya.Tatsuya stare at her and Aki notice it.She asked "Nani..?"

"Nothing...it's just...you look like an anime character..."say Tatsuya while looking at the menu.

 

      

"Ehh..?This..?"Aki shows her uniform.Tatsuya nod his head.

"Un..like Suzumiya Haruhi.."Tatsuya smiled.

"Un,i notice it too..but this is the my work uniform.."She takes out a pen and a paper.

"Yeah...demo..kawaii ne..."Tatsuya giggles.

"Ehh..?"Aki lowered her head.

"Ah..i mean this cupcake.."Tatsuya pointed to the menu's picture.Aki blush.

"Ouh..oh...hahaha...the order..?"Aki asked.

"It's your treat right..?Depends on you though.."Tatsuya lend the menu to her.Aki takes it and say "Okay,but i hoped you didn't regret it.."Aki giggles before leaving Tatsuya.

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER:-

"Ehh..?"Tatsuya mouth shaped into "O" shape.

 

 

**********************************

I wondered..what will happen next..?:3