What just happen..?

SeCONd ChaNcE

Tatsuya has arrived at his house.Taking his shoes and jacket off as he walked inside.He went to the refrigerator and grab some juice to cool himself as the weather is quite hot.

*Wooot Woooot*He fell something vibrating in his pocket.His phone.

"Moshi-moshi.."Tatsuya answered his phone.

"It's me.."

"What do you want from me,Kazuya..?"Tatsuya asked softly.

"You had just send Aki home right..?"

"So..?"Tatsuya take a look at the novel that Aki lend him and put it on a table.

"Stay away from her.."

"Why..?"

"She might be in danger because of us.."Kazuya state in worried tone.

"I don't join you..i'm not in your group..and why would she be in danger..?"Tatsuya asked while having a bite on a slice of bread.

"But you are my friend...and you do to join us before..."

"It's BEFORE and not now...."

"I know..but they didn't forget you easily..they might attack you..and her.."

"So..?"

"Just stay away from her.."

"I'll protect her.."Tatsuya say with serious tone.

"......"  Silent.

"Okay..all set..bye then.."Tatsuya say goodbye and hang the phone.

 

Tatsuya's POV:-

 

I was having so much fun time with Aki recently and suddenly Kazuya asked me to stay away from her..?I know he is worried..but what is their relationship..?Kazuya already mention he has a childhood friend before..and is she..

Ohh..That's why he cared for her so much..but..he shouldn't stop us to be friend..i quit from joining them a year ago..does they still gonna hunt me after i quit..?I hate being hurt by those sick people who fight for dominance...If they hurt Aki-chan,i'll protect her..i still haven't forgot my boxing move yet..and i keep practicing till now..that's my skill..if they hurt her..they gonna face me..

I felt my life more peaceful after stop fighting with them..I hate hurting myself..

I take the novel on the table and started reading the first page..The female character also name Aki..I giggles when i started imagining Aki herself.

 

Tatsuya's POV(END)

 

 

******************************

 

It's already night when Aki open the window to feel the fresh air.She didn't realised how long she has been sleeping.Tired maybe.She still pissed off with Kazuya asking who sent her back.

She give a huff and went unlocking her door and walked outside.She went downstair and saw Kazuya was having a nap on the dining table.

"Gosh..he don't cook...?"Aki sigh heavily.Suddenly she saw two plactic bag on the floor..right next to him who was sleeping.It has note on it.She bend herself down to pick the note quietly.

 

"To:-Kazuya

We bought the groceries for you...don't move your leg too much okay..!!

From:-Junnosuke & Yuichi"

 

"Leg..?"Aki take a look on Kazuya's leg.

"Ahh...it's has bandage around it...i wonder what's happen..?"Aki mumble silently.She want to ask Kazuya about it but later.FIRST!!!Dinnerr.....~~~

Aki took the plactic bag and went to the kitchen.She saparate the vegetable and arrange in the refrigerator.She cut some onion and cut the meat into small pieces.

Kazuya smell something delicious as he wake up from his beauty nap.He slowly walk to the kitchen and found Aki was cooking something.He peak from behind the wall and heard Aki singing happily."I wonder what is she cooking..."Kazuya mumble silently,don't want Aki to notice him.

"Kazuya!!!~~~~"

Kazuya yelped as he heard Aki calling his name."She notice me..?"

"Oii..!!Kazuya!!Okiteee!!!~~~Dinner's ready.."Aki shout from the kitchen.Kazuya held out a relief breath and pretend he has just awake.He rub his eyes when he enter the kitchen.

"Ahh..?Just stay at the dining hall would you..your leg is hurt right..?"Aki gave her best smile.

"She is in good mood..."Kazuya thought in his mind.He decided to went back to the dining hall and sit,waiting for Aki to brought his dinner.

A few minutes later,Aki arrived with food.Aki put the rice in the eating bowl before handling it to Kazuya."Arigatou.."Kazuya  mumble,his eyes were aiming which he should eat first.There are so many of them!!

"Here..try this.."Aki put something in his bowl."Tomatoes..?"Kazuya jerk the tomatoes away."Why do you throw them!!!"Aki shout a bit.Kazuya ignore her and get his chopstick on a roasted chicken.He chew the rice silently while Aki was nagging at him.

"Shut up and eat,obachan..."Kazuya push small slice of meat into Aki's mouth.Aki almost choked but she begin chewing it  slowly.Finally both of them eat in silent.

*************************

"What's happen to your leg..?"Aki ask when she took the dirty dishes to the sink.Kazuya shook his head and say "Nothing..i fell..:" Aki wasn't satisfy with the answer because the bandage are thick.

"Lying.."

"No.."

You are lying.."

"I'm not..."

"Really..?What if i do this..?"Aki grab Kazuya's leg in a sudden and Kazuya groan in pain.

"See...?You are lying..."Aki stare at the man.Kazuya also gave her a sharp glare.

"It's non of your business.."Kazuya raised his voice a bit.

"But-"

GRROOOOOOMMM!!!!!

Suddenly a loud thunder cross their house and go through Aki and Kazuya who was arguing.It's happen too fast until they were knocked out and faint.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY:-

"Urghh.."Aki wake up from a weird dream even she don't remember it.She feel a sudden headache attack her head.She is sleeping in the kitchen."Ite-te..."She groan as she tried to wake up.

"Ehh..?"She saw a girl sleeping on her chest.

"What the- Kazuya!!~Who is this girl..?"She shout out loud.Waking up the sleeping girl."What is it Aki..?"The girl ask while rubbing her eyes and look at Aki.

The girl blink a few time before she jump away from Aki..

"Aaaahh!!!!!!!"Both of them shout out loud when they see each other.

"What's happen..?!!!!"Aki wake up and find her leg being bandage,her hair short,her chest is flat and her body is tough.

"Is that you...?"Aki ask to the girl,asking herself in front her.The girl also touch her body,her chest,hair..she is Kazuya..

"Aki,What's happen..?"

"I don't know...you are me and i am you...?"Aki and Kazuya stare at each other before they trying to find mirror.As soon they get it,they position theirself infront the mirror before looking to each other again.

"This is not happening..."Kazuya begin to drop himself down to the floor.Aki too..right beside him,spacing out.

"Yes,it does...and we aren't dreaming.."Aki sigh heavily when she pinch the muscular arm af Kazuya's body,it's her body from now on...

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:-I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry for the late updated...i'm really busy with work but i already quit..so i have time to do this chapter..:DD

So..how do you think..?Good..?Bad..?

Please comment..:DD