Birthday!!~

SeCONd ChaNcE

"Tehe..he..he.."Aki giggles.Tatsuya was a bit shocked when he saw Aki brings out a big cake.

"Otanjoubi,Omedetou gozaimasu!!~~~~"Aki shout out loud.Again.Tatsuya were stunned.He stand up and asked "How do you know..??My Birthday...?"

"Gomen,your ID card were in my bag..honestly,i don't know how it ended that way..accident maybe..?And,i saw your birthday date.."Aki lend him his ID card.

"Ahh..!!I have been searching for this like crazy last night..and i almost went to the police station.."Tatsuya sigh."But..maybe,i'm the one who put this in your bag..without even realised about it..gomen.."He continued.

Aki tap his shoulder a few times before giggles again.

"Daijoubu...because of it,i can make this special cake for you.."Aki smiles.

"Yosh!!~Let sing a birthday song together min'na...!!~"Aki shout to all the customer.Tatsuya blush.He was stunned,no one ever done such thing for him..except his family who live far away from him now.

"Happi Birthday to you,happi birthday to you,happi birthday to Tatsuya-san...happi birthday to you......~~~"almost everyone in the cafe clapped their hand out loud.

"Yosh!!~Cut the cake!!~"Aki shouts again.She gave a plastic knife to Tatsuya.He grab it and slowly cut the cake.

"It's too big..!!~I think i can't finish it by myself..could you gave to everyone in here..?"ask Tatsuya to Aki.

"Min'na,this gentleman here wanna give his birthday cake to all of you in here...he say it's too big..will all of you help him..?"Aki ask smilingly.

"Yeahh!!~"People in the cafe shout the same thing and begin cutting the cake.

"Uwaahh...they do loved free things ne..?"Tatsuya whispered.

"Un,eat it will you..?It's ice-cream cake.."Aki push a piece of cake into Tatsuya's mouth in a sudden.

"Hai..hai...i almost choked myself..!!~"Tatsuya shouts and Aki just giggles with him.

***

 

-Tatsuya's POV-

 

"Thanks for the cake.."I say smilingly to her.Honestly,it's the best birthday ever!!She just gave her sweet smile and continued cleaning the dishes on the table.Lots of them..

"Tatsuya-san,you don't need to..-"I closed by slipping a candy into ,using my fingers.I want to help her by lifting the dirty dishes to the sink.The door already shows "Closed" sign and there were nobody else except the worker and me.

"It's okay..i wanted to help you.."I giggles when she makes "Sour!!!" face.I bet the lime candy is sour..Ahahahahahaaha!!~

 

***

"Let me walked you home.."I invite her.Everything is done now.So,it's times to leave and went back home.

"Okay.."She agree.She takes out her bike from the parking place and slowly walk toward me.

"Could you..cycle me home..?"She asked.Cycle..?Easy..Of course..!!

"Yes.."I answered.I quickly ride it by her on the back.

"Ready..?Go!!~"I shout happily."Nee,tell me your way home.."i asked.

"Just around the corner,went straight and there's a small road on the left side and went into it.."she ordered.Well..it's looks familiar to me..Kazuya's house..?

"Is this your house..?"I asked when we arrived.She just nod with a smile.

"Ahh..this.."She lend me something.The novel..

"Thanks for cycling me home..and..please read first..i wouldn't mind because i has more books to read.."

"Really..?"

"Yes.."

"Sankyuuu~..see you again..jya ne.."I waved at her before leaving the house.

I wondered,what is she doing in Kazuya's house..?

 

 

-Tatsuya's POV,END-

 

"Tadaima...~~~"Aki step into the house silently.

"Okaeri.."a voice suprise her in a sudden.She almost jump.

"Ahh..?Kazuya-kun..?I thought you are out..well you often went out..and suddenly you are here.."say Aki when she saw Kazuya was watching the tv.Kazuya turned his head toward her and smirks."Who is that guy..?"

"Huh..?"

"I said..who is that guy..?"Kazuya was demanding her now.

"Non of your business.."Aki shouts before running to her room and slammed the door harsh.

"Tatsuya..."Kazuya muttered.

 

 

 

********************************

 

Gomen,a bit short this time..But,more to go!!~:D