Curious

SeCONd ChaNcE

"Hello..."A voice echoing in Aki's head."Nanda...?"Aki say slowly while opening her eyes.Her sight were blurred.She blink a few times to clear her sight.

After getting her eyes clear,she saw a figure.Her eyes goes widen as she saw an unknown man was looking at her with a smile.She jump from the bed at look all over the room."This is not my room!!!"she shout.The man just smiled before shouting "Kazu!!!!"

"Is this koki..?"Aki asked.She just guessing and the man nod his head.He put his both hand in his pockets."So you know me huh..?"

"Junno and Maru tell me about you earlier.."say Aki.

"Ah sou...so..what are you doing in Kazu's bedroom...?"ask Koki,giving a smirk smile to Aki.

"I don't know how i ended sleeping in here..!!"Aki shout,Her cheeks were burning.Kazuya walk into the room and look at them quietly.

"Kazu...your girlfriend..?"Koki asked.He smacked Kazuya's head hard.

"No..."Kazuya answered short.

"Ahh..i thought both of you......."Koki stopped and smile."You know what i mean..."Koki laugh.

"Lalalalalalalala!!!!!!"Aki shout while closing her both ear and went out from the room.She went straight to her room.

As she closed the door,"What's with Koki...?"she blushed."Ahh!!!!It's does not happen like Koki says..or is he....?Iyadaaa!!!!!"She shout and check her cloth before held out a relief breath.She pull a red towel on a chair and went outside her room and went for a bath."Stop thinking about it!!"She mess her hair infront the mirror.

"No way,a man like Kazu...would do such thing to me...i mean..Kazu right..?He is the poker face king..blur kinda person!!"she opened her cloth and went in to the bathtub.

After done bathing,she went out from the bathroom and walk slowly toward her room but suddenly her eyes caught something,making her step stopped for a while."Koki and Kazu...?"

 

Koki and Kazuya

"It's hurt!!"Kazuya shout as Koki was pulling the bandage out from his arm.

"Bear with it for a while..i'll tried to be more gentle.."say Koki.Kazuya look at his wound.

"It's kinda big...how do you get  it..?"ask Koki.Aki stand beside a wall and tried to overheard their conversation.

"What are they talking about..?I couldn't hear it..."say Aki."I just heard the word "Hurt","Gentle.."...are they GAY..?"Suddenly she crash in to a vase as she take a step back."Woa!!!"she fell when she tried to hold the vase from falling down.Koki and Kazuya turn their head to the sound as both of them were shock."What was that..?"ask Koki.Kazuya lift his shoulders up.

Koki stand up and went to the sound they heard.Kazuya follow Koki from the back." Our..Enemy..?"

"No way they would know your real home.." say Koki.

"I don't know...but who knows..?"say Kazuya.Koki jump and say "It's nothing..." as he look all over the place.Kazuya went to him.

"Maybe it's Aki..."Kazuya say slowly.Koki nod and say "Yeah...does she heard our talk earlier..?"

"Let's see.."Kazuya went upstairs and knock Aki's door."KNOCK!KNOCK!" "Aki..?"

"Yes,coming..!!~~"Kazuya heard Aki's voice from inside the room.Aki open the door with a blur face."What..?"Aki asked.She look toward Koki and Kazuya in front her.Kazuya look at Koki.Koki nod his head and say "Umm..it's nothing..but i wanted to take Kazu to a place,hope you don't mind.."

"Not at all...you both are couple right..?Anyway..i'm not his mom.."say Aki while drying her hair with the red towel.Kazuya's and Koki's eyes goes widen.

"Wha..???We are not like you think!!!"Koki shout.Aki smiled.

"Oh..really..?...~~~"say Aki,closing her door slowly.

"Geez...she pissing me off!!"Koki say it loud.

"Let it be..we need to go to the place right now..Maru and Junno would be waiting for us..or we'll miss all the fun.."say Kazuya while smiling.

"Now..you are Kazu i know for these year..but be careful next time..we don't really want it to happen again.."say Koki while smiling back at Kazuya and pointed at Kazuya's arm.Both of them walk downstairs and went outside the house.Aki open her door."What is the "fun.."?!!!!"She run downstairs but Kazuya's and Koki's figure was lost from her sight."This makes me more curious...what are they doing together..?"say Aki.

"Ahh!!I forgot about the books i borrowed from the library..!!And today is the day i should return the books!!!"She quickly run back into her room and prepare herself before heading toward the library by riding a bike.The bike is not hers but she used it as she thought it belong to Kazuya."Well,we share the house..he wouldn't mind ne..?"

 

*****************************************************

Notes From Writer:-Again,i know it's short..but more to come!!!:D

Yosh!!!Ganbatte!!<----saying this to myself..xDDD