Everyone Is On Facebook!??

Kim Hyoyeon... On Facebook??? [Hiatus]

 

 

Hyoyeon opened her Facebook. And, when the home page was shown, she got shocked with the notification.

 

 

“What the…? 419 Friend Request? Let see who…” Then, she clicked on the left icon to reveal the identity.

“Park Jungsoo? Lee Jinki? Jung Yunho? Song Victoria? What, do they make all-leader group here?”

Hyoyeon continued to read on the list, “Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Soonkyu, Lee Taemin, Shim Changmin? What is this? Do all of them already know about facebook?”

Hyoyeon’s furrowed her brows. She continued to read on the list of the people who sent the Friend Requests. Her eyes got widened as she continued reading on the list. And, they got even widened when she saw even the maknae group of SM Entertainment, EXO-M and EXO-K sent the request too.

‘This is so not happening to me!’ she thought.

Looked like all the requests were from all the people in SM family. She sighed before clicking the ACCEPT button for all the requests, indicating she accepted all the Friend Request.

 

 

‘So, how does this thing work?’ She asked herself as there was nobody in the dorm.

As she clicked her profile, she saw the words ‘Update Status’. What’s more interesting was, under the words, it said ‘What’s on your mind?’

‘What’s in my mind, right? So many things!’

She let her fingers to dance on the keyboards and type the things that was in her mind. After that, she clicked the blue label with the word ‘Post’. And, in no less than one minutes, her status got overflowed by comments.

‘…. And likes? Even this little thingy exists too?’ Hyoyeon got amused.

 

 

‘That's right! I won’t clean the dorm for I week!’ Hyoyeon thought. As she wanted to log out of her Facebook, she heard footsteps. And, it was a lot! A lot of footsteps! Later, all she knew, she was surrounded by all her members.

“No, Hyo! You can’t stop cleaning the dorm!”

“If you stop cleaning the dorm, I will hack into your Facebook and delete it!”

“You trade Facebook with cleaning the dorm???”

“Please don’t stop cleaning the dorm‼‼‼”

"You ditch on cleaning to be on Facebook? Okay, no more Facebook for you!"

Hyoyeon sighed hearing all the loud noise. It all started with the status. No, it all started with the Facebook. ‘This Facebook thing will be very interesting later on…’ That’s all she thought.

 




 

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter! I just want to update. so, here it is. and, I'll be on hiatus for 3 weeks after this. I'm so sorry! but, the exam is coming!!!! -___-

So, please don't miss me... kekeke~ alright, I know you won't miss me... *sobbing in a corner*

Well, see you in 3 weeks, perhaps? ^___^

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing! All of you really make my day! Love you all!