Let's Create a Facebook Account!

Kim Hyoyeon... On Facebook??? [Hiatus]

 

Hyoyeon felt boring. No one was at the dorm. Other members were having their own schedule. And she was left alone in the dorm. ‘Guess I am the less popular in the group.’ Kim Hyoyeon sighed.

‘Let’s check the internet. What are the new gossips about me nowadays?’ Hyoyeon grinned.

She grabbed her laptop and started to surf the internet. And that was the time when her eyes caught the word ‘Facebook.’

‘Facebook? Is it some kind of dance?’ she thought.

Then, she let her fingers to dance on the keyboard to search for the definition of Facebook. And, here it is!

Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, owned and operated by Facebook, Inc.

‘Oh, it is a type of social networking! I wonder if my group mates know about this.’ And, when she clicked on the word ‘Facebook’, it brought her to a new page.

 

 

‘Free? I like free stuff!’ She smiled. ‘Well, I guess I will just make my own account then.’

So, she started to fill in the information.

 

 

‘Next step, click SIGN UP!’

‘Eh, find your friends? Other members won’t know about this, right? All of them are busy. So, they might not know about this stuff. Besides, all of them are not IT-friendly.’ She giggled on that thought. ‘Well, I’ll just skip this step for the moment.’

 

 

‘Let’s see what’s next.’

 

 

‘High school, done… college/university? none. Employer? Of course, SM Entertainment! Next, save and continue.’

 

 

‘Hmm… profile picture? I’ll just use my latest picture.’

‘Done! Now, let’s search for some friends. I’ll try to find Taengoo first although it seems impossible. Kekeke~’

So, she typed ‘Kim Taeyeon’ on the Find Friend column.

 

 

‘What the…? She has Facebook? Why she never told me!?’ Kim Hyoyeon was fuelled with anger.

 

 

So, she clicked the 'Add Friend' button. ‘Let’s wait. She better accepts me!’ Sitting on the chair, she folded her arms while pouting.

 

 

‘Another tiring day!’ Taeyeon yawned. ‘ Let’s check Facebook first.’ She thought.

 

 

’25 Friend Request? Hmm… let’s see.’ She clicked the icon. ‘Lee Eunhae? I’ll suggest this friend to Eunhyuk-oppa and Donghae-oppa later.’

'Jung Krystal… Aish, she must be influenced by her sister! Bad Jessica.'

'Choi Minho… Why they add me at the same time? Hmm… suspicious…'

'Kim Hyun Joong… which Hyun Joong? Oh, I’m so confused!'

'Kim Jong Kook… He should change his name to Sparta Kook.'

'Kim So Eun… Approved…'

'Kim Hyuna… Approved…'

'Kim Hyoyeon… Approved…'

'Eh, wait!'

'What Kim?'

'Kim Hyoyeon?'

'KIM HYOYEON!??'

'SNSD KIM HYOYEON!???' Taeyeon’s eyes grew bigger.

“BIG NEWS! KIM HYOYEON IS IN FACEBOOK NOW! ALERT THE MEDIA!” She shouted to whoever was around her.

 



 

 

So, here is the beginning. Kekeke~

Well, I'll accept any idea from all of you. What event do you want to happen next? I'll accept good status or photo to be included in the next chapter. Feel free to contact or PM me. Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Let's spread the love to our beloved Kim Hyoyeon~~

 heartheartheart