Couple Battle Part 1 - Caution Alert! Evil Maknae on the Loose!

Kim Hyoyeon... On Facebook??? [Hiatus]
 

 

'Let's get started on my plan!' Hyoyeon grinned excitedly.

 

 

Okay, today, I, Kim Hyoyeon won't be participating. Today, I am going to be the narrator for this battle.

I will explain the rules again. This battle is for the couple within SM idols only. So, don't expect any pairing such as DooHyo, JunHyo... err, I meant to say, don't expect other couples from another company, okay? You've been warned.

Next, the rule is to post a picture of them in their status. Then, the best picture in their best moment with the most interesting couple name will be chosen as the winner. The couple name could be anything! For example, I, Kim Hyoyeon and Lee Junho, our couple name is Fullhouse 2. Don't we just resemble Rain Bi and Song Hye Kyo? We would make a very cute Fullhouse 2! *cough cough*

Okay, ignore it. I am just kidding. Well, a little bit of truth though. I swear it is just a tiny little bit! Don't get angry at me!

And, what awaits the winner is.... Drum rolls please! What? No sound? Oh, okay, fine.

So, for the winner, they will get something really really really special! Nope, it is not being recognized as official couple by the fans. It is outside of my power. (And outside of the author power too T_T)

Continue! So the winner will be given a full day of rest from all the dancing practices, singing practices and other practices. In short, they can relax for 24 hours without doing anything! Great isn't it? This is what I can come of after persuading Sunny to ask for her help to persuade her uncle, Mr Lee Soo Man. That is why the battle is only for SM idols. So, did I just answer your question on why other idols could not be included?

And and and, it is not just that! The winner will be given special treatment from the other members of their group! They can ask anything, everything for that one day! Like, making Jessica to clean your room or asking Sooyoung to give her food to you. Tempting! On second thoughts, can I participate too? Pwetty pweaseee... *make aegyo and cringe on seeing my own aegyo* 

Oh, there is one entry in the news feed just now! Ah, as expected... Them! Anyway, let's read the comments!

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Junsu, that was like, 5 years ago? And Leeteuk and Kang Sora, isn't it just a show? You 'Got Married' too before, Taengoo-ah... Your arguments are so invalid. Kyuhyun-oppa is just so cruel. I will get back at him later!

Oh, there is another entry!

 

 

Way to say 'no one can separate us', Fany-ah... All you need is just one person to make your relationship crumbling. And that one person is none other than that Evil Maknae, Cho Kyuhyun. I wonder if I should wake Seohyun up. Maybe she can do better to control this Evil Maknae? After all, he is only nice to Seohyun. What a bias!

Well, maybe not now. Seohyun is too tired, it seems. And it is not worth it to disturb her sleep for this rude, stupid Kyuhyun. Okay, I admit it. He is a bit brilliant. Brilliant in planting the seeds of doubt in couples...

Let's see another entry. Eh? Seriously, Sica? Seriously?

 

 

 

Both of them are pretty like a princess. No wonder Jessica chose Princess Couple as their couple name. Heechul-oppa is even prettier than me. I am so jealous.

Oh, I am fighting this urge to wake Seohyun up now! This is just so interesting! Cho Kyuhyun is getting silence! This is the first time ever! At last, we are having freedom in Facebook! Hope he is not logging in anytime soon so that we can carry on with this battle in peace. Facebook is just a better place without Kyuhyun. No more couple breaking up.

 


 

Are you ready kids???

 

I can't hear you....

 

Now, this is just the beginning of the battle... Kekeke~

Suddenly, I'm getting the feeling of Spongebob Squarepants. Err, since when this story started featuring cartoon? *sheepish smile*

 

I am sorry, not much of Exo moments here because it is mainly about SuperGeneration and it would be kind of veryyyyyy long to fit all of them together. So, I decided to divide them into several parts. For the first part, it is about Evil Maknae on the Loose! He is befitting the title right? Sooo evil! Breaking up the couple! Errr, ok, I am the evil one. Teehee~

So, next part should be safe for the couple, right? Because Kyuhyun will no longer be there, right? Well, let's just wait and see. *evil laugh*

Anyway, if there is any couple that you would like to see in the next part, please comment. Comments make me forget I am twen... (errr, shhhhh, don't make me mention my age!)

And you can also vote for the couple that you would like to see winning this battle too! Just drop your comment, okay? ^^

Vote here for the above couples. I will make this poll for the next couples too.

 

 

 

Oh, before I forgot, I want to ask, is it better to use the first person point of view of the third person point of view for this story? 

First person - The POV character tells the story as "I".

Third person - A single POV character is referred to as "he" or "she".

In short, do you prefer this chapter style of writing or the style of writing from the chapters before? Please please please comment. I want to know your opinions for the next chapter.

 

Thank you for subscricing and upvoting too. For the upvoters, if you notice, I include you in the 'like' part. (Way to make this obviously fake. But, what can I do? I just want to show my appreciation to you.)

By the way, thank you so much for all the comments, for subscribing and for upvoting me! Honestly, I read each and every of your comments although I don't reply to all of them. For that, I am terribly sorry. Please understand that I am on holiday and I really enjoy sleeping. Sleeping makes me dream the ideas that I want to put in the story. So, you will let me sleep so that I can update more often, right? ^^

Thank you also to youYes, you! The one who is reading this story now. Thank you. Hope you like this story and my other stories too.

Okay, this is the first time I talk too much in the author note. Better stop right now. ENJOY! I LOVE YOU!

 

P/s: Hey, read this story from mikansakura! Her story is really truly great! She is a great author! She also give me great ideas for this story. Check her story! Amazing!

Addicted to his kiss

Getting Revenge on my Ex!