Lemon Juice and Boyfriend

Kim Hyoyeon... On Facebook??? [Hiatus]

 

 

Hyoyeon close her laptop.

“Are you really going to sleep now, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“Yes. I’m very tired today.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Are you okay? Do you still feel dizzy?” Seohyun was referring to the comment that Hyoyeon made on the Facebook earlier.

Hyoyeon just smiled. “Nah, it’s nothing. I’m really okay.”

“Then, good night, unnie.” Seohyun wished.

Hyoyeon pulled her blanket to cover her body. “Good night.”

Within a second, she fell into sleep without knowing the uproar in the Facebook world after her sleep.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon yawned again.

“If you are still sleepy, why don’t you continue sleeping?” Seohyun asked.

“I will just have a quick look at the Facebook. Then I will go and sleep again.” Hyoyeon said.

Earlier, she was awaken as she felt very thirsty. So, she decided to go to the kitchen and have a drink. Before she left her room, she swore she saw Seohyun was giggling while on Facebook. That’s made her wondering whether there was something interesting on Facebook while she was sleeping.

After she logged on the Facebook she checked on the home page. Surprisingly, there seemed no interesting posts. In fact, everyone seemed quiet. Weirdly quiet.

“So, is there something interesting happened while I was sleeping?” Hyoyeon decided to ask Seohyun.

Seohyun jerked a bit. She smiled nervously while answering that there was nothing happened. ‘There is no way I’m telling unnie what was really happened.’ She thought.

Hyoyeon throwed a suspicious glance towards Seohyun. ‘Then, what’s with her giggle a while back? Or was I still dreaming then?’

At last, Hyoyeon decided to trust Seohyun and treated the view of Seohyun was giggling while on Facebook as part of her dream.

‘I must be dead tired to be imagining such thing.’

She closed her laptop again after making sure that there was nothing on Facebook. She went back to her bed and later, she was in dreamland once again.

After seeing Hyoyeon was asleep again Seohyun relieved a sigh of relief. ‘I’m sorry for lying, unnie.’ She whispered slowly.

 


 

Hi. eunhyukhyoyeon is here! It's has been awhile, right? Actually, when I was making the update for Chapter 3, I was quite frustrated with the news about Eunhyuk and IU. It means, no more Dancing Couple! *crying a bucket of tears*

But who cares right? I will continue to ship for this couple! Hyohyuk for life! But maybe my story after this won't feature Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk anymore. But I will try to finish my FIRST LOVE story. Please continue to support me, okay! For Hyohyuk shipper, sorry for this update. Let's pray the best for whomever Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon choose in the future...

Anyways, hope you like this update. Any comments and critics are always appreciated. Sorry for not replying to your comments. Really, I read each and every comments from all of you.

 

READ

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

VOTE

~~~Saranghae~~~