Picture and Crush

Kim Hyoyeon... On Facebook??? [Hiatus]

A/N: Hello hello hello! It has been a loooooonnnnggggg time, right? I am double triple sorry!!!

 

Special thanks to mikansakura for giving me the ideas. This chapter is specially for you!

 


 

It's Facebook time! Hyoyeon grinned widely at the thought. She logged in into her account and started scrolling the news feed.

 

 

 

 

'Hmmm, it sounds fun to change the profile picture once in a while...' 

 

 

She started choosing a photo of hers to be put as her profile picture.

'Ah, this one is good!'

Next, upload! Ok, done!

 

 

Hyoyeon laughed reading the comments. All of them are so funny. And so energetic too!

She loved how Jessica always took great care of her. And she loved the interaction between her and Heechul. They would make a great couple of cute princess. She smiled.'

'I really ship this couple. Having a crush is sooo good!'

Just then, her mind thought of something.

'And now, time to update my status...'

Next, her fingers started getting busy typing.

 

 

Hyoyeon just thought of something interesting. Hohoo... 

 


 

Wait... something interesting will happen later... 

SPOILER ALERT!!!! There will be a battle next!!!!

 

I try to include all of them, but there are a lot of people missing. I will try to include all of them in the next chapter. Stay tuned!

By the way, Hyoexo is so interesting nowadays! Kekeke~

 

Thank you for the upvoters! I specially include them in the Facebook as my thanks. (After all, this is not real.)

Thank you also to you. Yes, you! Thank you for reading this story.

Subscribe, comment and upvote. They make me a happy kid in an adult body. Hohoo...

I LOVE YOU! ^___^