I can't do this + Happy ever after!

You love Ren??! So do we!

Hi, I'm back. I'm really sorry for not updating for so long coz school had just started and things are quite hectic... But I'll do my best, though!!

And again, thanks for those supporting!! =)


"Hello" - talking

Hello - thinking

Hello - recount


flashback:

The next day...

Nobody's pov:

"Ren, are you ready?" Aron asked. "Yes sir!" Re saluted. "Okay... then.... GO!!!" Aron said and pushed Ren out of their hiding place. "Whoah!!!" Ren screamed and knocked into somethinghard but soft at the same time. He looked up and saw...

Ren's pov:

I shut my eyes tightly, awaiting for the impact from the ground but instead, I knocked into something hard yet soft at the same time. Then, a pair of hands s around my waist, holding me in place. I looked up and saw Baekho staring down at me, grinning.I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks. But before I knew it, Baekho's lips came crushing down onto mine. I just stood there, shocked and unable to push him away. After he broke the kiss, I recovered from the shock and pushed him away. "Ren" he whispered. "I'm sorry" I replied softly and ran back to my room, where Aron hyung is waiting for me.

When I entered my room, I jumped onto the bed and bury my head into the pillow. Regret. This is the only thing going through my mind. "Ren, are you okay?" I heard Aron hyung ask while patting my back, trying to comfort me. I sat up and look at Aron hyung who in turn, looked surprise. "W-What?" I asked, my voice cracking a little. "....you're crying, Ren." He replied after hesitating for a while. I touch my cheeks and just like he said, I felt the tears. As if on cue, I started breaking down in front of Aron hyung, crying my eyes out. "I-I-I c-can't do t-this anymore. I-It hurts, A-Aron hyung. I...I think I l-like Jr." I sobbed. "How do you know?" Aron hyung asked softly, as if he is afraid of saying the wrong things which will cause me to cry again.

Wiping away my tears and calming myself down with a deep breath, I replied, "Just now, when I realised that Baekho had kissed me, I felt guilt and regret. I regretted doing this things just to check my feelings. I know that I will hurt them. I-I don't wanna do this anymore, hyung! I...I know who I like now. I like Jr."

Baekho's pov:

I wiped my tears containing in my eyes when I heard what Ren had said to Aron hyung. I was going to apologise to Ren for my stupid action when I overheard them talking. So the one he likes is Jr... I guess I should give them my blessing, then. Breathing in a deep breath, I knocked on the door after counting to three. "Come in." said the shaky yet beautiful voice behind the wooden door. I opened the door and see Ren sitting awkwardly on the bed with Aron hyung beside him. "Ren..." I started and hesitated for a while, "...I'm sorry for what happened just now...forgive me?" I apologised. "Okay... just...just don't do it again because I already have someone I like, it's Jr hyung." Ren replied, blushing a little. Really, it kind of make my heart hurt again... but I know that I shouldn't interfere with them so yeah, that's what I'll do. Maybe I should help them keep an eye on Minhyun. Even though I'm not the one that Ren chose, I'm happy for them, really, since they are my most precious friends and bandmates after all! That night...

Ren's pov:

"Jr" I whispered from around my bedroom's door when Jr walked pass, and motioned for him to enter my room. "Yes,...Ren?" Jr asked, hesitating a little. "Erm..." I began, "Do you remember that I said that I will think about your... your...confession?" I said and looked at him hesitantly, afraid that everything was a dream. "Yes." he answered in a serious tone. I then nodded a little before replying, "Well, I have an answer now...I-I li-like you!!" Then there was a moment of silence before Jr pulled me into a bear hug and kissed the life out of me. "Mmmph" I moaned into the kiss. How can someone kiss so good?? when we parted for air, I swore my face was as red as a tomato! "Ren, I'm...I'm not dreaming, am I? Pinch me!" Jr exclaimed, excitedly.

"Pabo!" I said shyly and hit his head lightly. "Of course this is real! I like you, a lot!" I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was short and sweet, but it was enough. The passion went through. "I still can't believe it. This is too good to be through!" Jr mumbled to himself but I could still hear it. "Yah! Jonghyun! If you don't start believing it now, I'm going to break up with you!" I said, a little angry at Jr for not believing that I really like him. "Okay, okay. Don't be angry? I just love you too much! Oh! How should we tell the others? You know, with that "See who will get Ren's heart first" war and all..."

"Hmm...I've already told Baekho hyung and Aron hyung, and they have already accepted... I just don't know if Minhyun hyung will accept..." I said. "He will." Jr said. "How do you know?" I asked him, giving a cute little pout. "I am the leader afterall. Oh Ren, don't show that cute little pout of yours to the others, okay? It's reserved for me only." Jr replied.

That night, during dinner...

"Ren, It's dinner time!" I heard Aron hyung calling from the kitchen. "I'm coming!" I shouted back, hoping that I could be heard. "Are you ready?" Jr asked me and I gave him a small nod. "Okay, then. Let's go." he replied and steered me out of my bedroom with his hand holding on to my waist. When we entered the kitchen, I could see Minhyun hyung eyeing Jr's hand which is still on my waist and Baekho hyung giving off a sad look. I look at Aron hyung, hoping that he will tell me what to do but he only gave me a 'don't-ask-me' face. Feeling a little scared, I started trembling in Jr's arms which made Jr hold onto me a little tighter.

"Guys," Jr started " I have something to announce...or should I say Ren and I have something to announce. We are together now and I hope that you guys will support us." Jr ended his announcement with a small smile on his face. "Of course!" Aron hyung was the first one to speak. "I'm happy for you two!" "Of course, of course! Stay happy! Since Ren had chose you, I'll admit my defeat." Baekho hyung said, smiling. Jr then turned to Minhyun hyung, who remained silent after the rest of the members wished us happy. "What about you, Minhyun?" Jr asked him. "...I'll support you guys for now BUT I'll still be chasing after you, Ren" Minhyun hyung answered while looking at me, making my face red from embarassment. He then turned to look at Jr and said, "I won't lose the second time." Then the both of them started a smirking and glaring war.

Aron's pov:

"Okay, okay. Let's not fight and start the dinner, alright? I'm getting hungry here" I said to break of the two idiots so-called 'war'.

Nobody's pov:

The dinner that night went smoothly after the announcement from Jr and declaration from Minhyun.

After dinner...

Jr's pov:

"Jr," I heard someone calling me, and turned towards the source where I saw Baekho holding his pillow and blanket in his arms. "I guess I will be switching rooms with you permanantly, right?" "Thanks lots, buddy!" I exclaimed and ran into my ex room to get my stuff and dashed to Ren's bedroom. Well, it will be Ren and MINE bedroom. Finally, I can sleep with you in the same room, Ren!!

"Ren!" I shouted when I entered the room and saw Ren changing into his boxers with his upper body bare. "Waah! Jr! You scared me!" Ren shouted, but I did not apologise as I was busy taking in the milky white skin of Ren's tigh and torso and how his pink s perk up due to the cold air in the room. "Jr?" Ren called me and waved his hands in front of my face. I then grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto the bed on top of me and kissed him hard, my tongue swirling all around in his mouth,  eliciting an moan from him. "Jr" Ren whispered as we broke away from the kiss due to the need of air. His eyes were half open and his mouth red and swollen from the kiss, shades of red were also splayed across his cheeks.

"I love you, Ren." I said. "I love you too. No one can break us apart. Not now, not forever." I then pulled him close to me and we entered a deep slumber, dreaming of no one else except for us together, forever.

 

And here are some GIF for the end of the story!!:

JREN!!

tumblr_m1zo87sDkP1rsca0yo1_400.png

tumblr_m1rvg82lyt1rsj3p5o1_500.jpg

iy3gjm.jpg

MINREN!!

tumblr_m1c3i7wxkb1r5zxqp.jpg

tumblr_m18um0eeD51r5zxqpo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m2mt87gtX61r5zxqpo2_500.jpg

BAEKREN!!

baekren.jpg

tumblr_m23nwkRb9f1rsusrho1_250.jpg

tumblr_m32vzwCpgs1rsf8ojo1_500.jpg


Okay, sad to say, this is the end of the story and I know it's really short... And once again, I'll like to apologise for my extremely long time in the updates. Really sorry!!! T.T

But I hope that you guys will continue to support?? Thank you!!