First up: Baekho

You love Ren??! So do we!

Hi, this is my first time writing, hope you'll enjoy! Ehh.. I don't know what to say anymore, so just read on. Oh! And sorry for any grammatical errors or spelling errors.

Disclaimer: I don't own Nu'est but I own this plot.

 


"Hello" -talking

Hello -thinking

Hello -recount

 


Nobody's pov:

It was early in the morning, 6.30am but none of the Nu'est members are awake yet...except for one. Baekho.

 

Baekho's pov:

"Aish!! We have to reach the studio at 7.40 and yet no one is awake?!" I fumed and stormed into the first room shared by Jr, Minhyun and Aron. "Yah! Wake up! You lazy !" I shouted and kicked them each in the . They jumped up and screamed, "We're late!" "No, you're not, but you will be if you don't get up now." I sighed, and continued walking to the room Ren and I shared.

"Ren, wake up." I shook him gently. Why am I waking him up gently when I just kicked the others in their ? I shook my head to dismiss the thought. "Ren." I called again and shook him harder. "Mmphh! 5 more minutes...no, 10 more minutes." Ren mumbled, refusing to get up. "Ren, we're going to be late..." I knew that waking him up will be difficult... Sorry, Ren. I reached out and started tickling him everywhere, especially his waist area. "Hahahahahaha!! Hyung!! Okay okay, I'm waking up!! Hahahaha! Stop!" Ren cried. He sat on the bed and pout cutely at me. Wait, did I just said that he was cute? "Hyung, you are so bad!" He said. Then he stood up, hit me lightly and when to the bathroom to freshen up. I stood in my position for a few minutes before ruffling my hair and exit the room.

Once outside, I noticed that the rest of the Nu'est members were already ready to go except for Ren, who just entered the bathroom a few minutes ago. "So it's just Ren, huh? Let's wait for a little while, then."

After a few more minutes, Ren came out in his pink shirt and black scarf wrapped around his neck, accompanied by a pair of black leggings and a black with pink striped boots. To enhance his fashion style, he also put on his pink spiked headband and tied his hair into a pony tail leaving his straight bangs covering his forehead. So pretty... "I'm ready, let's go!" Ren called out once he stepped into the living room where we were all waiting for him. I swore I saw Jr's eyes glint with lust. Uh-oh... Guess I'll have to take on the mission in protecting Ren from the bad Jr wolf today.

Once we reached the studio, the stylist noonas greeted us and steered us into the make up rooms. We are going to have an interview later around 11.30am and we were all excited. After finishing with my make up, I stood up from the chair and make way to Ren's make up room. As I opened the door, I was shocked to see that Jr had his arms around Ren's waist and they looked like they were going to kiss!... or have already kissed... Intending to disrupt them, I pushed open the door hardly and stormed into the room.

"Hey, Ren, finished with your make up?" I asked and casually s my hands around his waist and pulled him close to me. He looked up at me and blushed a deep shade of red then he quickly advert his eyes and looked at the floor. "Hey, what are you doing? You white tiger!" Jr grumbled. "Same to you. What are you doing holding Ren so close like you were going to kiss him!" I exclaimed. Ren who had somehow escaped from my arms and was drinking by my side almost choked and he coughed violently. Worried, I immediately ttried to calm him down by patting lightly on his back. Jr also pat at his back, his face turned from being annoyed to worried.

"I-I-I wasn't kissing with Jr. I just tripped over my own feet and almost fell. Jr caught me just in time." Ren explained. "Ha! Embarrassed now, are you? Jumping into conclusions and causing Ren to choke!" Jr taunted and smirked. Just as I was about to retort back, the rest of the members came in.

'Ren, you are really pretty, like a girl!" Aron walked over to Ren and pinched his cheeks lightly. "Yah, hyung!" Ren pouted, swatting away Aron's hand. "Aron hyung, Ren isn't pretty like a girl, he is even prettier than a girl!" Minhyun said and started cooing at Ren. Ren blushed and started hitting Minhyun on his arm."Hyung!" he exclaimed loudly. "Hahaha!! You're sooooo cute!" Minhyun and Aron said in unison. i could feel my anger rising. Who are they to touch MY Ren like this?! ................WAIT..........'mine'...I just thought that Ren was mine.......am I...am I in love with Ren?

heartHalfway at the interview...heart

"So which member will you choose to be your girlfriend if they are a girl?" the host noona asked us. I immediately point at Ren and was surprised that everyone else was also pointing at Ren. "Wow! Ren, you are so popular! But that is of course, you are so pretty! I also want your face..!" the host noona tried to do an agyeo which I think she failed terribly when compared to my Ren doing it. Yes, I know, I said 'my' Ren again. So what? I realised that I love him like half an hour ago. "Okay, let's ask...Jr. Why did you choose Ren?" the host noona ask. "Because he is cute and pretty. Most of all, he is very devoted to anything he do and will give in his best so I think that he will also be devoted to me, and I will like that." After hearing Jr's 'little confession' I thought that maybe he also like Ren, but I'll not back down. Even if he is my leader. " How about Minhyun? Why did you choose Ren?" the host noona asked again. "For me, I think that Ren is absolutely cute and I love his cute and playful personality. I think we will make a great match." Minhyun replied, blushing a little. Ask me next, ask me next!! "Okay, that's the end of our interview, thank you, Nu'est. Noooooooooo!!! I also wanted to confess to Ren!!! You stupid noona!!

On the ride home, everyone was dead tired and Ren fell asleep straight away after entering the van. Minhyun and aron was seating at the front while me, Ren and Jr are seating at the back respectively. Looking at Ren nodding his head away, I gently put his head onto my shoulders, earning a glare from Jr. I smirked at him. When we reached the dorms, I carried the still sleeping Ren in a bridal style and walked into the dorm, towards our room. I placed him gently on to the bed and squat by the side. I reached out and caressed his sleeping face. I let my fingers wander down his face and linger at his pink pouty lips. Unconsciously, I bent down and took his lips into a chaste kiss.

When I noticed what I was doing, I pulled back immediately and whispered, "Ren, what have you done to me? I love you so much...so much..." The tiredness from the day soon take over and I slipped into lala land, dreaming of my only love, Ren.


Erm..okay...this was short... But I hope that you have enjoyed it. ^^ There's no regular update days, but I'll try to update as regularly as I can. Hope that you will support me?? Thankyou!!laugh