What do I do?!

You love Ren??! So do we!

Hi, I'm back!! Sorry for the long wait!! So, without delay, just sit back, relax and enjoy the story!!


"Hello" - talking

Hello - thinking

Hello - recount


Ren's pov:

Haish... since that day Minhyun confessed to me and Jr and Baekho declared the so called war, I'm so stressed out!! Aish!! What should I do??!! Just then, I walked pass the living room and saw Arong hyung sitting on the couch alone while watching a variety show. Maybe I should ask Aron hyung, he should have some FABULOUS ideas!! I then walked to the couch and sat by him, staring at him intently, waiting for him to speak up first.

"Yes, Ren?" Aron hyung asked, taking notice of me. "Erm...hyung. I-I-I don't know what to do now..." I replied. "Hmm...about what?" Aish!! This hyung, he obviously knows what I'm talking about!! "About them!!" I shouted, feeling embarrassed and annoyed. "Who's the 'them'?" Aron hyung asked again. "Hyung!!! Fine, whatever. I'm leaving." I shouted and stood up, but Aron hyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down again. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry for teasing you." Aron hyung started, then continue "So what happen?" "Well, Baekho is becoming too protective of me! He don't even let manager hyung get close to me! And Jr, he ALWAYS use his eyes to strip me whenever he has the chance. Don't ask me how I know, I just feel it. And Minhyun...Argh!! Minhyun!! He's the worst! He kept french kissing me when no one is looking!! Hyung, what do you think I should do?"

Aron's pov:

After hearing what Ren had told me, I felt pity towards this child. BUT I'm extremely clueless on how to deal with this!!!!! "Erm... maybe y-you should just kiss them and see which one you like best, then just date him. This will end the war!!" I suggest, feeling smart all of a sudden.

Ren's pov:

"Oh...no wonder you are my hyung! It sounds like a FABULOUS plan!! I'll go and execute this plan now, you'll help me, right, hyung?" "Of course!" Aron hyung replied and gave me a thumbs up. After that, I ran to my room and start thinking of which one to kiss first. Aron hyung really is a genius!!

Aron's pov:

Wow, seeing Ren looking so happy, I feel like I've acomplish something big!! May be I can open my own love counsel centre when I retire. Hmmm...that's a good plan!


XXNuestRenXXlurves: Well, I'm making Ren and Aron a little naive here (I'm talking about the FABULOUS plan. The FABULOUS is like saying it in a sarcastic way...) Wonder if the FABULOUS plan will work?? Keep reading!!


Nobody's pov:

Next day...

Ren is in his room and Aron is in the living room, hiding behind a chair, both holding a walkie talkie. "Aron hyung, aron hyung, this is Ren, over." Ren whispered into the walkie talkie. "This is Aron, received, over." Aron replied. "Aron hyung, are they here? Over." "Wait...oh! Jr is back. Good luck, over." "Thanks, hyung, over." With that, Ren put away the walkie talkie and begin his first mission.

Peeking out of the room, Ren saw Jr walking towards his direction but Jr did not seem to have notice Ren...yet. Ren, following Aron's advice, ran out of the room and hugged Jr.

Jr's pov:

"Wahh!! Ren, what are you doing?" I asked, shocked. I looked down and saw Ren's hurt puppy eyes. "Jr..." he began, "I thought you liked me? Do you not like me anymore? I...I.." Ren stopped and tried to pull himself away from my hold but I hold him even tighter. "Jr, it hurts!" Ren shouted. Realising that I used too much force, I release him a little but still hold onto him. "Ren, I never said I like you! I said I love you, and you know that! I'll never give you to anyone!" I said seriously, looking intently at Ren.

Ren's pov:

This moment seems right to carry out the mission...Where's Aron hyung? My eyes darted around the living room, searshing for my hyung. Ah! There he is! Aron hyung gave me a thumbs up to show that I can start my mission. "Jr" I whispered and leant in to kiss him lightly on the lips. But as soon as my lips touch his, he pulled me in to deepen the kiss. I could feel his tongue roaming in my mouth and I could not help but melt into the kiss. This feels so right... But then, we have to seperate for air and I whined at the loss of his tongue in my mouth. It felt good...

Jr's pov:

"Ren, does this means that we're a-a c-c-couple now?" I asked and blushed. "I-I need to think about it first..." Ren replied. Although I felt a little disappointment, I still agreed to let him think about it and I consoled myself that he will be with me in the end, because no one loves him as much as I do.

Aron's pov:

I hid behind the couch and watched the whole scene with my face burning up. Whoah... I didn't know that Ren is so bold... he practically melted into the kiss... Wanting to find out how Ren felt about the kiss, I walked out from my hiding place and said, "Oh. Ren, there you are! I was looking for you! Come on." I took Ren's wrist and pulled him into my room, not noticing Jr's unfriendly stare.

"So how was it?" I asked Ren. "It's...it's g-good..." he admitted and blushed. Hoh...maybe Jr will win..? "Yes, but you still have two more missions to go. Good luck." I said to Ren while patting his shoulders.

The next day...

Nobody's pov:

"Ren, are you ready?" Aron asked. "Yes sir!" Re saluted. "Okay... then.... GO!!!" Aron said and pushed Ren out of their hiding place. "Whoah!!!" Ren screamed and knocked into somethinghard but soft at the same time. He looked up and saw...


Okay, this is the end of chapter 5, hope you enjoyed. And I'm really sorry that it took me such an extremely long time to update!!! Sorry... T.T

As an apology, I present to you...Jren!!

Enjoy!! ^^

That's it, Byebye!! ^^