Third up: Minhyun

You love Ren??! So do we!

Okay..., I'm sorry that I haven't updated for quite a while...I was busy with school (even though it's a holiday...) Sigh... BUT! I'm now back with what most of you have been waiting for...: Minren!! I'll do my best on this chapter to make up for the late update. Hope you enjoy!! laugh


"Hello" -talking

Hello -thinking

Hello -recount


Minhyun's pov:

I'm going crazy!!! No, I AM CRAZY!!! How can I... how can I fall for a guy??! What's more, he's my team mate!! Even though he looks like a girl... BUT! He's still a guy!!!!! ARGHHHH!! I messed up my hair while thinking of these thoughts. "Minhyun?" I spun around to where the source of the oh-so-familiar voice is and I was right. "Ren, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, shouldn't that be what I'M suppose to ask? You're in MY room, pulling your hair out. What are you doing?" Ren replied. I was about to answer him when someone popped out from behind Ren and said, "Ren, shouldnt it be OUR room?" "Ah, Baekho. It's fine... why care so much?" Ren mumbled and pouted. As Ren was looking at the floor, I saw Baekho glaring at me and gave me a smirk.

ARGHHH!! This bastard!! Doing it on purpose!! "Erm...Ren," I started and he looked up, "I'll be going to the studio now. Help me tell the guys later." Then I walked out of the room. Once I reached the studio, I immediately on the music and began dancing vigorously to our song, face. Finished, I went on dancing to another song, I'm sorry. Halfway though the song, someone came in but I did not stop. He then walked up to me and joined me in the dance. We danced for one more song after I'm sorry then stopped, feeling tired. "Why are you here" I asked. "...... I'm worried..." he trailed off and then continue after a few seconds of silence passed. "You always dance whenever you're feeling down, right? I was wondering what happen to you...Oh! and, the other members didin't know what you're here for. They think that you're just practicing. I know you don't want them to know..." he said and trailed off again. "You noticed?" I began and sighed. He then looked at me as if asking me to continue. "I know I'm just being jealous and stupid, but I can't control myself..." "Oh! It's love problems? Who's the lucky girl?" he interupted me. I looked at him and saw that he face was full of anticipation. "Ren, the person...the person is actually y-" "Ren! It's diner time!" that stupid Baekho interupted my confession to Ren.

"Yah! Hyung! You interupted him!" Ren yelled, giving Baekho a deathly glare. "Hahahaha... Sorry?" Baekho apologized and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "So what are you guys talking about?" Baekho asked and sat down beside Ren. He sure recover fast... "I'm not telling you! Didn't you say it's dinner time? Let's go, Minhyun." Ren said and forcefully dragged me out of the studio and head back to the dorm, leaving a curious Baekho behind. "Hey, wait for me!" I heard Baekho shouting from behind us.

Dinner ended fast and it was enjoyable. Aron hyung told us about Jr tripping over the door step when they were about to go outside to get some pizzas and drinks for dinner. He exagerated so much that I burst out laughing uncontrollably and rolled on the floor, clutching my sides. I looked to my side and saw Ren laughing cutely, like a girl. Haish, everything he does, it's cute. After dinner, we went back to bed as we have an early morning the next day.

Laying down on my bed, I thought of Ren, Ren and Ren. How in the world did I become so infatuated by him? Then my thoughts soon trailed off to where I almost confessed to him. Haish...if not for Baekho...ARGH!!! That stupid Baekho! Why must he ruin the moment?! Maybe...maybe I should confess to him tomorrow. Yeah, I'll do that.

The next morning, everyone woke up on time and the manager drove us to the studio for a photoshoot. I almost drooled at the sight of Ren when he was having his photo taken. He was so pretty, y and cute all at the same time! As I was ogling him, almost stripping him of with my eyes, he walked towards me and hit me on the head lightly. "Yah,hyung! You know, you have this very erted expression on your face right now..." he said to me. I looked up and stuttered, "No, I-I did not!" "So who's the grl? The stylist, Eunna noona? Or the editor, Jiyoung noona? Or the-" "Ren," I interupted him, "I'll tell you, but don't be shocked when you hear this, okay?" "Okay, okay!!" Ren replied enthusiastically, his eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Actually the person is...er..standing in front of-" "Nu'est! Your photoshoot is done, pack up now and you'll be going to the studio to practice your dance!" the manager shouted for us to hear as we were all over the place. Just one more word, ONE MORE WORD, manager hyung!!! You ruin my confession!!!!! "Oh too bad, we can talk about this when we gat back home, okay? Since tomorrow is a free day, we can talk as long as we want! Let's go!" Ren sad and ran off to gather with the others. "Hahahahaha....." I laughed lamely and dragged my feet to join with the others in the van and proceed to the studio.

After practice, we head home, feeling tired. Baekho and Jr were snatching for the bathroom to bathe and Aron hyung went back to his room to sleep first. So that leaves only Ren and me in the living room. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Oh! Let's watch Pirates of the Caribbean!" "Alright." I replied and when to search for the disc and place it in the DVD player and wait for it to play. At the same time, Ren came back with a big packet of popcorn and snuggled by my side, with his head on my shoulders. I felt my face heating up and grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it into my mouth to try to ignore the redness on my face which is begining to spread to my ears when I heard Ren purring contently.

Suddenly, Ren paused the movie an looked at me. "What did you want to say when we were having the photoshoot today? People just keep interupting everytime..." Knowing where this is going, I took a deep breath and said, "Ren, I li-" "Ren, you should have waited for us. I also want to watch." Baekho INTERUPTED my confession AGAIN!

Feeling the last strand of my tolerance snapped, I yelled, "YOU GOD DAMN BASTARDS! QUIT INTERUPTING ME EVERY SINGLE TIME!" Turning back to Ren, I said, "The one I love is you!" Without waiting for his reply, I doved in and kissed him. It was supposed to be a chaste kiss but when he gasped in surprise, I could not help but slipped my tongue in and ravished his hot wet caven. It ended when we both parted for air, but I received a puch from Jr when I broke the kiss. "THIS IS WAR, HWANG MINHYUN!" Baekho and Jr said in unison.

Awaken by the uproar in the living room, Aron ran out of his room only to find a still shocked Ren and three guys bashing each other up.

Aron's pov:

"What happened?!" I shouted, trying to pull the boys apart before anyone gets hurt badly.

Ren's pov:

"No way!!! Another one?!


Ökay, This is the end of chapter 3. How was it? Please comment and subscribe, Thank you!! =)