Second up: Jr

You love Ren??! So do we!

Hi, I'm back. Thanks for those who subscribe and supported me. Even though I'm new and all, I'll try my very best to bring to you a great story. Hope that I'll succeed. Okay, then just sit back, relax and enjoy this chapter!!


"Hello" -talking

hello -thinking

hello -recount


Jr's pov:

The warm sunlight penetrated the translucent glass window and caressed my face. It was really warm and comfortable, making me fall into a deeper slumber. Hmm... I remembered that there was something that I need to do today... What is it?? Aish, never mind. Just as I was about to doze off again, the door suddenly slamed open and I felt my being kicked roughly. "Yah! Wake up! You lazy !" I heard Baekho screamed. I then remembered that we were suppose to go for an interview today! " We're late!" I screamed, then looked to my right to find Aron and Minhyun also awaked and screaming. "No, you're not, but you will be if you don't get up now." Baekho sighed, trying to calm us down.

I got up immediately and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. A few seconds later, I saw Aron and Minhyun trying to squeeze through the bathroom door. "Yah, hyung! Let me in first! " Minhyun shouted at Aron. "Since I'm your hyung, you should let me in first. What's more, you are very slow!" Aron shouted back. "I'm not the slowest, okay? Ren is." Minhyun said, sticking his tongue out like a child and pushed Aron aside, before coming into the bathroom. Oh yeah. Speaking of Ren, is he awake yet? Curious, I increased my pace and finish freshening up in 5 minutes. I then ran out of the bathroom, towards the room that Ren and Baekho shared. I had initially wanted to share a room with Ren but I was afraid that he would notice my feelings so when Baekho offered to share the room with him, I reluctantly agreed. And if you're asking me about what feelings I have for Ren, guess and you got it correct! I love him.

Just as I was about to reach their room, I saw Ren walking out and almost bumped into him. "Hyung, be careful!" he said in his cute voice. "Oh, you're awake?" "Hmm...not fully..." he replied and rubbed his eyes cutely, before proceeding to the bathroom slowly. I felt like I was in a trance and could not move for a while. So cute! ...OH no! The bathroom! The wolves are still inside (Minhyun and Aron)!! I then rushed back to the bathroom and looked inside. Fortunately, Minhyun and Aron have already left. "Hyung, did you forget anything?" Ren asked. I turned to face Ren and almost had a nosebleed. HIS SHIRT WAS HANGING LOOSELY BELOW HIS SHOULDERS!! SOOOO Y~~!!! I want to touch him! His milky white skin, so smooth and flawless. His pink pouty lips, so cute and ..and KISSABLE!! I was thinking about all this naughty things when Ren waved his hands in front of me. "Hyung~!" Ren called out, but I did not hear him. "YAH! HYUNG!" Ren called again with a louder voice. "Hu-uh?! Yes?" I stuttered. "I've called you like God knows how many times! What are you thinking?" Ren asked in a softer voice this time, arms akimbo. "Oh..erm..nothing! Yes, nothing!" I said and ran out of the bathroom.

After several minutes...

We were already settled when Baekho came into the living room. "So it's just Ren, huh? Let's wait for a little while, then." Baekho said. After a few more minutes, Ren came out in his pink shirt and black scarf wrapped around his neck, accompanied by a pair of black leggings and a black with pink striped boots. To enhance his fashion style, he also put on his pink spiked headband and tied his hair into a pony tail leaving his straight bangs covering his forehead. He really is so y...Makes me want to gobble him out. I wonder how he'll look like under me. In bed, of course. His flushed face, his pink lips, his cute voice... I knew that I was looking at him with lust, but I just couldn't help it. If only I could help it, I would know who are looking at him in the same way.

When we reached the studio, we went to our respective make-up rooms. Ren and I in one room, Aron, Minhyun and Baekho in another. As we walked to our respective rooms, I thought I saw Baekho glaring at me... Nah, must be my imagination.

Finishing with the make-up, Ren and I thanked the noonas before they left. While waiting for the others, we started to chat.

After chatting for a while, I walked up to get Ren and myself some water to quench our thirst. We really talked a lot... As I was pouring some water into the cups, Ren suddenly spoke up. "Hey hyung. Don't I look really cool in this photo?" (look below)

                                                             nuest-releases-st-teaser-for-debut-singl

He said and pass me the photo. I took it and had a look. "Yeah," I replied, "It's cool, but you still look like a girl, it's pretty." "Yah, hyung!" he cried and got up from his seat, storming towards me. " You know I don't li-" he continued halfway and tripped over his own feet. "Look out!" I shouted, reaching out to grab him before he hit the ground. As I hold him close to me, I couldn't help but notice how perfect he fit into my arms. It's like my arms were custom made just for him. Ren looked up at me, noticing how close our faces are to each other and blushed. So cute! Just then, the door slammed open and in came a furious white tiger.

"Hey, Ren, finished with your make up?" Baekho asked and casually s his hands around Ren's waist and pulled him close to himself at the same time, glaring at me."Hey, what are you doing? You white tiger!" I grumbled. "Same to you. What are you doing holding Ren so close like you were going to kiss him!" Baekho exclaimed. Hearing someone choked and coughed, I immediately looked up to see Ren hitting his chest in an attempt to coughed out the water. I then ran to him intending to calm him down but Baekho beat me to it. Not caring about him, I too went and pat Ren on his back, relieving him.

"I-I-I wasn't kissing with Jr. I just tripped over my own feet and almost fell. Jr caught me just in time." Ren explained. "Ha! Embarrassed now, are you? Jumping into conclusions and causing Ren to choke!" I taunted and smirked at Baekho. Just then, Aron and Minhyun came into the room and squealed upon seeing Ren. "Ren, you are really pretty, like a girl." Aron said and pinched Ren's cheeks lightly. I could feel my blood boiling. He better not touch Ren anymore or he's going to get not one, but two black eye which will last for a week. I don't care if he is my hyung, whoever touch MY property will pay!

During the interview...

"Okay, let's ask...Jr. Why did you choose Ren?" the host noona ask. Taking this opportunity to 'confess', I said,  "Because he is cute and pretty. Most of all, he is very devoted to anything he do and will give in his best so I think that he will also be devoted to me, and I will like that." And there were a few "Aww"s and "Wahh"s here and there. Then I could feel Baekho's glare burning a hole in me. I looks can kill, I guess I would have been dead by now.

After the interview, we walked back to the changing room to change and pack up, ready to leave. As the other left the room first, Ren and I were left in the changing room together. "So...Ren" I called. He turned around and look at me in a cute way. "Erm..." I continued, "just now at the interview, I meant what I say." I look at Ren who seem to process what I had just said but end up failing at it. "Huh?" he replied. "I mean," I started and looked down. "EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE A GUY, I STILL LOVE YOU. WILL YOU ACCEPT ME?!" I answered, way louder than I had intended. I slowly look up and saw a shocked expression imprinted on Ren's face, and then he blushed. "I-I-I don't kn-" "It's alright" I said, cutting him off. "You don't have to reply me now. Just...just think about it, okay?" Ren just nodded, still in shock. "Okay, let's go." I said and pulled him to where the van is.

Ren's pov:

"No way." I mumbled under my breath, too soft for Jr to hear me as he pulled me out of the changing room. "First Baekho and now him?! Oh! What should I do....!!?"

Nobody's pov:

Poor Ren, little did he know that there will be one more...


Okay, that's the end of chapter 2. Hope that you will like it!! ^^ 

Please comment and subscribe!!

I'll do my best to meet your expectations!! =)

 

P.S: I took out Aron from being one of the people who like Ren, so sorry for those who wanted Arren (or how do you spell it) coz I feel that poor Ren should have someone to confide to, and that will be Aron!! Thanks once again and hope that you have enjoy the story. I'll update soon!! <3