Jiyeon's Crazy Best Friend

We Started to Fall in Love

Hey readers~

Before you start reading this chapter if you hadn't noticed, I deleted chapter 4, 5, and 7, since I felt it's not important to the story, so just pretend the chapter with F(x), the poll or the rp ad never exists. Texts in italics will thoughts the character is thinking. Also, my friend, -infinite- will no longer be posting updates for this fanfic so from here on out, I'll be taking over with updating this story up until the end.

~Lovelyfeisty


-Jiyeon's POV-

"What the hell are you doing here? Put that thing down, you gave me a heart attack," I said I realizing who I was talking to as I placed my hand on top of the gun lowering it down from me and oppa's face. That person was none other than one of our family friend, Lee Byunghun, whom's family we were friends with.

"What's with the suspicious guy standing behind you? I believe he broke in here? You're parents wanted me to get you to the party," Byunghun said chuckling.

"No! He's an aquaintance I knew from school! He was walking me home earlier! Why are you so paranoid Lee Byunghun," I scoffed.

"Aquaintaince!? That's all I am to you as of now?" Myungsoo oppa spat out.

"What do you expect me to call you? I don't even know what in the world I could concider you as besides just that. To me, you're nothing more than just another boy I know from school," I shrugged.

"Dude, why don't you leave now before I actually do pull this trigger, seems to me that you two aren't very close," Byunghun said.

"No no no! Nobody's getting hurt here! Okay! I really need to introduce you two, Byunghun, this is my annoying classmate Myungsoo, Myungsoo this is my crazy friend Byunghun, now would one of you guys please get out of here?" I said sighing after my seconds on panic.

"You go, I'm the one that's in charge of taking Jiyeon to the party," Byunghun said right away.

"No, you should go, I'm not trusting Jiyeon with someone who can't even control when they pull out their gun!" Myungsoo scoffed.

"Excuse me! But I happen to be her best friend, so I should take her there since it's also my duty!" Byunghun argued putting his free arm around me.

"Just like why are we even arguing about this?" Myungsoo asked.

"Guys! Why don't both of you shut up! If anyone gets to decide who I go with that should be me! It's my mind my choice! Let me choose!" I finally shouted feeling tired of the 2 boys who were bikering like young children.

"Well then, okay who do you choose to go with? My princess?" Byunghun asked.

Well okay. Byunghun's my best friend. Wait what? Did he just called me his princess? Yuck! But there's also Myungsoo but he's been bullying me for all of these months before I got my contacts. So who do I choose?

"Okay then. I guess I'll go with Byunghun. You leave now, Myungsoo," I firmly said pointing to the door.


-Myungsoo's POV-

I sighed with disbelief as I walked out of Jiyeon's house. Now realizing it, not only Sungjong's going to be on anyone's case if anything happens to Jiyeon but there's also her best friend Byunghun now too. I not sure who to be more scared of Sungjong and his wrath of anger or Byunghun and his gun. Now just how in the world am I suppose to get to the party now?

"Hey hyung! What are you doing here at my house?" Sungjong's voice called out from the limo he he just came out of.

Hmm, what am I supposed to say? Damnit! I was here for too long enough he had to get here. "Uh... Okay fine. I was walking your sister home earlier,"I finally said deciding to speak the truth as I scratched the back of my head out of embarassment.

"You l look like you just saw a ghost? Is everything okay?" Sungjong asked waving his hand in front of my face realizing I spaced out.

"Um, yeah... I think like Jiyeon said I just met one of your family friends," I said frowning.

"Oh, right. Byunghun wasn't it?" He guessed.

How did you know?" I asked.

"He's always the one that gives everyone a fright I'd probably say," he explained.

"Ya! You're still here!? What part of get out you don't understand?" I heard Byunghun's voice shouting at me.

"Ya! Byunghun! Calm your self down! He's one of my friends! Don't get yourself too much hyped up, his parents works at our company too and he's supposed to be come with us," Sungjong said the after realizing something added,"Hey! What the heck are you doing with your arm around my sister's shoulder? Take your hands off of her now before I kill you! We may had knew you since childhood but that gives you no right to do such thing!"

I couldn't help but laugh as we all headed in to the same limo. I just wonder. Will I be able to survive the ride without Byunghun trying to kill me? For the whole ride, I did nothing but just stared out of the window the whole time to avoid eye contact and without speaking a single word. I couldn't stop thinking, of all people she could have been friends or best friends with. It has to be someone so crazy?


So readers, Chapter 6 is finally done now~ By the way, if you hadn't figured it out all ready, Lee Byunghun is L.Joe hehe. Since It's been 4 years since last update so next update tomorrow maybe since this chapter's not very long? Although as of Sungjong, now that I completely took Krystal out of the story, I'll look for someone else for him? Who? Who knows? Keke~

~lovelyfeisty