Saying No

We Started to Fall in Love

Jiyeon's POV

Sungjong and I were talking and eating our lunch I saw Myungsoo oppa coming up in our direction which caused me to not say anything and become silent.

"What's wrong Jiyeon, you seem to look scared now," Sungjong oppa asked. Sungjong oppa then started to turned in the direction that I was looking in.

"Oh boy, I hope that Myungsoo hyung doesn't say anything bad to you right now," Sungjong oppa said.

"Jiyeon, I'm sorry abou how I had treated you in the past and how I bullied you, I mean honestly, I really am," Myungsoo oppa said in an apologetic tone and with an apologetic look on his face.

"Should I except Myungsoo's apology or not? I may as well just think about this for awhile," I said to myself in my mind so that nobody could hear me.

"No, I don't know how to forgive, you've treated me bad enough in the past for me to only say no," I said after a moment of thought.

"Ah well, I tried to appologize to her, so, what now," I heard Myungsoo saying under his breath quietly as he walked away.

"Wow, you seem more stonger now than back then, little sis," Sungjong oppa said.

"I think it's because of you that makes me stronger," I said.

BRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ok it's time to go back to class," I said when I heard the school bell rang so then we started to walk back to class together.

"Jiyeon, I really am sorry for what I did," Myungsoo said coming up to me.

"Look, no means no, you get it? I'm not excepting like honestly," I said cold heartedly.

"Ok, if you say so," Myungsoo said walking away sighing.

Myungsoo's POV

"Great, what am I even supposed to do now, I really want her to except, but she keeps on just saying no. Now what?" I thought when I got back to my desk in class taking out my math notebook.

Hmm, I'm just so worried that I don't know what to do to get her to except," I thought.

"That was when it hit me, I just remember that Woohyun, hyung has has stalker. It's maybe a crazy idea, but there's no better idea, but I just have to go and try to stalk Jiyeon to get her to apologize," I muttered to myself silently.

BRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School's now over, time to follow Jiyeon, I thought.

I then waited for her to go out the door and suddenly saw Jiyeon had dropped her binder and everything fell out.

"Are you ok, Jiyeon? Let me pick up your stuff for you," I said as I started suddenly picking up her things and putting it back in her binder and then giving her the binder.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to do that."Jiyeon said.

"I'll carry our stuff for you and walk you home, you're breeding pretty badly," I said pointing to her hand. She looked down.

"Oops, must have got a paper cut in class. Aish I hate when this happens, because I don't even notice it." She said talking to herself.

I then suddenly grabbed her hand and started on her bleeding finger until her finger had stopped bleeding.

I could tell she was suprised by my action, because of the look on her face. I, myself is surprised that I did this.

She quickly pulled her finger away from my lips and cleared .

"Umm, thanks,uhhhhh, I'll, tell you w-w-which w-way to go," Jiyeon said giving me her binder and quickly started to walk. I followed her and we started to her house.


Sorry if this chapter is kind of short, I ran of ideas pretty much so, I'll try to write alot more next chapter ok? Is that fine?

Thanks!

~lovinfinitesungjong