My house

We Started to Fall in Love

       Jiyeon's POV


 

"Ummm this is my house, you can leave now." I said quickly before I ran to my front door.

"Jiyeon!" Myungsoo called.

"What?" I said turning around. Myungsoo walked closer and closer.

"I'm sorry, you know, for bullying you.


 Will you forgive me?" He asked.

Myungsoo's POV

"What?" I heard her say. I walked closer to her. I wanted to say that I was really sorry.

"I'm sorry, you know, for bullying you. Will you forgive me?" I asked her. I saw a small smile play on her lips, well it kinda looked like a smirk, I'm not sure.

"Okay, I forgive you." She smiled and went into her house, but before she closed the door, I heard her shout,

"SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU EVEN IN YOUR RIGHT MIND THINKING i WOULD FORGIVE YOU?! HAHAHAHA!" and slammed the door closed. I sighed frustrated. If she's going to play this way, I was going to too. I smirked before leaving her house.


Jiyeon's POV


I smirked after closing the door shut and locking it. Did he really think that I was going to forgive him that easily? Hahaha that's super funny.

"Ms. Jiyeon-shi, I will take your bag. Master and Mistress told me to tell you that there is a business dinner tonight. They wanted to bring you and your brother, so please get ready. Your brother is already upstairs getting ready. There will be a important announcement." The maid said, taking her things, then took her leave.

I sighed, I didn't want to go, but if I told my parents that, they'd make me go anyway. I trudged upstairs and got ready. 

When I went into my room, I saw a beautiful but really girly dress. 

Oh gosh, do I have to wear this?! AISH

I facepalmed myself and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I striped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I felt the hot water hit my body. Honestly, I've been going through a lot of stress lately. I sighed. I've been studying a lot lately for the next exams, which built stress. I have a weak body too, which makes things a lot worse. When I lack sleep, I get pale, and I can barely keep my eyes open. I turned off the water and came out of the bathroom wearing a towel. When I walked out I jumped ing suprise, oppa was laying casually on my bed. 

"Aish, oppa!!!  You almost gave me a heartattack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him. Oppa looked at me and chuckled.

"I came here to help you get ready." Oppa said. 

"Oppa-" I whined. "I'm not a baby anymore!" I said pouting. Oppa got up and ruffled my hair. 

"In my eyes you are. Now hurry up and put your dress on, I'm going to pick out your shoes." Oppa said. He grabbed my dress and shoved them into my arms and pushed me into my bathroom. After I finished putting my dress on, I went outside and was met with cute nunde colored heels. 

"I didn't know I had these." I said pointing at the heels. 

"Of course you wouldn't have known, I bought these for you." I opened my wide.  Oppa bought these for me? 

"thank you oppa! I really love you!" I said and hugged him.

Oppa chuckeld at my reaction  and told me to put them on. I did and smilied lightly, gosh I feel like a girly girl now.

"Jiyeon, turn around so I can see how beautiful you are!" Oppa said. I nodded and began to turn around in a circle.

"Jiyeon, you look beautiful!" Oppa said smiling.

"Really oppa?! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are the best!!!!" I grinned and gave him another hug.

After the hug, Oppa and I went downstairs. We went to the living room and were met with a gun. 

"Look who we have here."


 DAN DAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry for the REALLY LATE update, I completely hate myself now. But since It's SUMMER BREAK (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) I will be updating a lot more than before. I would aslo like to THANK loveinfinitesungjong for helping out in this story! Please check out her stories and PLEASE join her roleplay. (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/418893/love-com-roleplay-coming-soon-but-please-still-check-out-this-rp-looking-for-a-co-admin-cpop-infinite-jpop-kpop-roleplay-ulzzangs-affroleplay)  I love you guys lots!!!!!
 -Norty <3