END TO BULLYING

We Started to Fall in Love

" YAH !" 

I turned around and was greeted with a slap. OUCH I thought. When I turned around to see who it was my blood boiled. It was Nicole and her 'group' Group my  I thought. 

" What do you want?" I asked with my strong face on.

" just because oppa has some intsrest in you dosen't mean you can be all that in my face!" She yelled on the top of her lungs. I swear I'm going to become deaf before college.

" She probably got plastic surgery!" Gyuri said.

" HOW CAN SOMEONE GET PLASTIC SURGERY IN ONE DAMN DAY?! HUH!" I didn't know where I got all this courage and confidence from but I said,

" YOU GUYS ARE THE PLASTIC ES!" Oh god I'm dead! Gyuri was about to slap me when someone grabbed her wrist and pushed her.  I looked up to see my savior who ended up to be Sungjong oppa. 

" YAH PLASTIC ES!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T IN' TOUCH MY SISTER!" Everyone gasped in shock. No one knew you were his sister. Even infinite. Sungjong only told them he had sister. Infinite were shocked the most because the one they have been bullying turned out to be one of their groupmate's sister.

" Oppa this is your sister?!" Jiyoung gasped in disbelief.

" Yes plastic es this is my sister! AND DON'T CALL HER ! So now that you know don't you dare touch her." Sungjong oppa said with a smirk.

" ALL OF YOU LISTEN UP INCLUDING YOU INFINITE AND YOU PLASTIC ES!!! DON'T YOU DARE BULLY MY SISTER!! I'M TIRED OF SEEING MY PRECIOUS SISTER BEING BULLIED! WHOEVER TRIES TO BULLY HER WILL HAVE TO GO OVER MY DEAD BODY FIRST!!!! GOT THAT?!" Everyone nodded and quickly went back to what they were doing afraid to be in Sungjong oppa's wrath. 

" Now come on my dongsaeng~ Let's go eat where we usually eat ~" And with that Sungjong oppa and I left.

Myungsoo's POV

Holy crap! The nerd that we bullied was Sungjong's sister!! We are so dead!!!

" Guys I can't believe that nerd that made herself look hot that we bullied was Sungjong's sister!!!! We are so dead!!!" Sungyeol said.

" Yeah! And he just like totally pointed us out! That means he is like super mad!!!" Dongwoo hyung said.

" Holy crap you're right Dongwoo! Let's just hope we don't face his wrath! WE ALL know how scary he is when he's mad!! Even though he looks all girly!!!" Sunggyu hyung said. With that everyone was shivering remembering what happened last time he got mad.

FLASHBACK

We were playing truth or dare at Woohyun hyung's apartment and the bottle landed on Sungjong.

" Ok Maknae, truth or dare?" Woohyun hyung said.

" Dare hyung!" Sungjong replied excitedly. Man this guy is just so weird.

" Ok hmmm~  I got one! Maknae, you have to dress up like a girl!" Woohyun hyung said. Ohhhhhs were everywhere and Sungjong got up and stomped throwing a tantrum.

"Hyung can't I do something else?!" Sungjong said. Ohhhh I am looking forward to see Sungjong in a dress. Don't get me wrong I am NOT GAY it's just I wonder If he will look like a girl or not.

" Nope you have to do it or you have to run one block !" Woohyun hyung said with a smirk. So Sungjong went to go change into Woohyun hyung's older sister's dress. When Sungjong walked out from changing in the bathroom everyone started to laugh super hard. I laughed so hard tears came out of my eyes.

" PUHHHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK LIKE A IN GIRL!!! PUHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sungyeol said.

You got to admit he does look like a girl. When Sungjong heard that he imediently jumped Sungyeol and punched him in the stomache and did that repeatedly until Sungyeol coughed up some blood. Everyone gasped in fear. Including me. Gosh I thought I was scary when I was mad. Sungjong finally got off of Sungyeol, and Sungyeol ran to Dongwoo hyung the motherly one who embraced him when he started to cry.

"DON'T EVER CALL ME A GIRL EVER AGAIN GOT THAT?!" Everyone nodded in response.

" Good! Now should we finish our game of truth or dare?" Sungjong asked.

                FLASHBACK END

From then on no one tried to get him mad anymore. We do sometimes but we make sure we don't go too far.


********************************************************************************************************************************************* Hello my great readers! Heres another update! Please continue to subscribe and comment!!

 - Norty <3