Why?

We Started to Fall in Love

I was crying in the bathroom a lone.

                                                                               Flashback

I  was walking down the school hallway to her locker to get her lunch. I  heard the queenkas come down the hallway with infinite. 

" Not again...." I mumbled.

"Hey nerd! " Myungsoo called me. 

" What do you want stupid.... " I said coldly.

"! How dare you say that to our oppa?!"  One of the queenkas named Nicole said.

 She came up to me and slapped me on my left cheek. Everyone started laughing. No Jiyeon. Don't cry. You are stronger than they think you are.

 "Awww~ The nerd can't talk any more. Are you gonna go cry and tell your mom?" said Ji Young the youngest of them.

No I can't take it anymore. Jiyeon you can't break down in front of them.              

                                                                               End of flashback

I went out of the bathroom and decided to go to oppa. 

" Sungjong Oppa!" I yelled as I walked up the steps to the rooftop. Sungjong oppa always comes up here for lunch, and I also come up here with him.

" Hi oppa!" I said happy to see him. 

"Oh, Jiyeon~ ah! Mom said we need to go toa company party tonight ( Have I mentioned that Jiyeon is from a rich family, but no one knows?) so --- WHY ARE YOUR EYES PUFFY?! AISH! HAVE THEY BEEN BULLYING YOU AGAIN!!!!" I stepped back due to oppa's outburst.

"Oppa! It's ok~ Now what about a party?" I asked.

" We are celebrating our company succeeding by having our product be shipped for the first time out of our country!"

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I was putting on my earring tp://www.buyjewels.org/files/2011/05/Crystal-Earrings-SCER009.jpg getting ready to go to the company's party.  I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress I was wearing a flowy light blue dress,     http://productshots0.modcloth.com/productshots/0110/5980/b644da01618775274827c6a5181e9344.jpg?1336682481with light make up and blue high heels.   http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dTmlsY__2x8/Tr_G93fDa6I/AAAAAAAACK0/X0Vc-JWO-1k/s320/Giuseppe+Zanotti+light+blue+heel.jpg To be honest i don't like dressing up myself. That's why people call me 'ugly ' or 'ugly nerd'. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day I was bullied AGAIN. As was walking down the hallway to the entrance to get out of this school, I saw a big crowd of people crowding around Infinite as always. I went walking home and thought, am I that ugly? Jiyeon. It's time for a make over 

I sighed and called my auntie that owns one of the biggest malls in Korea. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************I arrived at the mall and people looked at me in disgust. I met with my auntie to get the make over done with.  I looked like this http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29900000/Ji-Yeon-love-park-jiyeon-29966149-500-482.png I was happy I looked really pretty. Tomorrow at  school I will not be bullied and I will not be called nerd or ugly anymore. I smiled to myself. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************The next day I went to school and everyone had their jaws down wiping on the floor. I wore this dress  http://d1535dk28ea235.cloudfront.net/preset_64/tumblr_lm5inskEOh1qbfxrwo1_500.png and these shoes. http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk113/redalfa/0225/Lanvin-Spring-Summer-2011-Wedges-170311-04.jpg Even oppa had his down when I came down stairs to eat. 

 

 

*******************************************