// t h i r t e e n //

Be Mine

 

:: chapter thirteen ::

 

Dara crossed her arms on her chest as she huffed and turned her body around not wanting to see Jiyong. She was mad and she felt deprived. All her classmates were now mountain hiking while the two of them were left in the camp. And she hated it. Of all the activities in the camp, mountain hiking was the one she was most excited about but then almost everyone disagreed to let her join the activity. Especially Jiyong. Dara twitched her lips as her brows met in the center. Jiyong heaved a sigh as he stood up and walked to her. He sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist but Dara was still being stingy that she was not even looking at him and obviously she doesn’t even want to talk to him, like what he did was a totally unforgivable sin.

 

 

Jiyong leaned his chin on her shoulder. ‘Dara,’ he called in a husky tone of voice earning only huff from the lady. Jiyong pulled himself away from her as he made her face him gently. Dara pouted at him. ‘Listen, we can go here some other time okay... just not now please,’ he said cooing her. Dara just stared at him and in seconds she let out an audible sigh as her shoulder fell in defeat. She then spread her arms signalling that she wanted a hug which he quickly gave to her. He wrapped his arms around her as he lied down on the bed pulling her on top of him. 

 

Dara giggled. ‘Promise?’ she asked as Jiyong nodded. ‘In one condition,’ he said. Dara raised a brow as she waited for his condition. ‘You must be really really healthy that time,’ he said tapping the tip of her nose. Dara snuggled to him. ‘Of course,’ she whispered. Then there were silence between them, as their bodies were pressing each other and he just felt contented that he could no longer bear to ask for more. Dara pulled herself up as she sat down with him following her. ‘Now what are we going to do? I’m sure we will be here in the camp for the whole day,’ Dara said as she grabbed the yellow stuff toy he gave. Jiyong shrugged as he pulled her closer to him. She then started playing with the yellow toy.

 

 

‘Oh she still doesn’t have any name. Wanna suggest?’ she asked staring at him. Jiyong grabbed the yellow stuff toy. ‘This is a girl?’ he asked as Dara nodded at him. ‘I thought this was a boy,’ he said as he stared at the toy, turning it around holding its arm. ‘But I want it to be a girl,’ Dara said pouting. ‘Why do girls want all things to be a girl?’ he asked at her as Dara tapped her index finger on her chin thinking about his question. Then after seconds she shrugged. ‘Then why do boys what all things to be boys?’ she asked, returning his question. Jiyong shrugged. Dara laughed as she got the toy from his hands. ‘Let’s just name her,’ she suggested.

 

 

Then they both started thinking about names but couldn't think of anything. ‘What do you want?’ Dara asked finally giving up on thinking about the name for the toy. ‘I don’t know, I never thought naming something is really hard,’ he said as he lied down on the bed. Dara then crawled next to him and she lied beside him. ‘I want it to be cool, but that thing is a girl,’ Jiyong breathed out in honesty. Dara chuckled finding his answers amusing. ‘I want it to be something sentimental,’ she said as she lifted the toy up in the air where both of them could see it.

 

 

‘Amusement Park?’ Jiyong asked as Dara laughed out loud. ‘That !’ she said laughing as Jiyong rolled his eyes. ‘Why? Don’t tell me you prefer vending machine much more?’ he said with her forehead creasing. ‘Jiyong!’ Dara exclaimed as she started laughing again. ‘What? You told me you wanted it to be sentimental. I think that was sentimental,’ he reasoned out. ‘But it ,’ Dara said pouting. ‘Why? You can just call it Amu or Vendi,’ he said as Dara rolled her eyes and chuckled at him once more. ‘I’m serious,’ Jiyong hissed.

 

 

Dara shifted her body facing him. ‘I want it to be something that came from our names,’ she said as Jiyong shifted his body facing her. ‘Our name?’ he asked, she nodded. ‘A name that can be derived from combining our names,’ she said as she moved closer to him. Jiyong then started thinking. ‘Your name is Jiyong right? How about we get the Ji from it,’ she said smiling. ‘And your name is Sandara... we could get one syllable from your name,’ he said as Dara nodded. ‘If we combined that then we’ll have Jisan?’ Dara asked. Jiyong thought of it for a while then he shook his head. ‘I don’t like the sound of it,’ he said in honesty.

 

 

‘Then what do you want?’ Dara asked. ‘How about Saji?’ he asked. ‘Isn’t your name supposed to be the first one, since you’re the guy?’ Dara asked and Jiyong suddenly ruffled her hair. ‘I want your name to be the first one,’ he said. ‘Why?’ Dara asked. Jiyong then wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him as their body pressed. ‘So it will always remind not only me but also you that you’re my number one priority and that you’re the most important to me, more important than myself,’ he said as Dara’s cheeks turned red. She then wrapped her arms on him as she brushed her lips with him. Both fluttered their eyes closed as they drown in the bliss brought by their kiss.

 

Dara leaned her forehead on his laughing. ‘You always taste sweet,’ Dara whispered as their eyes gazed at each other. Then she quickly stood up and went to his bag to grab his camera. Jiyong sat down and stared at her grimacing. ‘Don’t you dare erase even a single photo there,’ he warned using a very serious tone which made Dara chuckled. She then bounced her way to him as she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him and started taking pictures of them. After taking pictures of their every move, her every smile and his every frown they then browsed the pictures.

 

 

Dara stopped at one photo of them. As usual she was all smiles while he has his straight face again. Dara giggled. ‘I can’t help not to notice, that we look good together,’ she whispered with a grin as she looked at him. Jiyong nodded. ‘Agreed,’ he said as he met her eyes. Dara wrapped her arms around his neck as she pulled him into a kiss. ‘Sweet,’ Jiyong whispered between their kiss as he pulled her more to him, deepening the kiss. Dara welcomed all his kisses as she was pulling him more, and let everything fade to bliss.

 

 

...

 

 

Dara was looking at the court. She was eyeing the basket like she was computing its distance, its diameter and practically everything about it. She heaved a sigh as she turned around and saw Jiyong pulling a basketful of balls. ‘Are you sure I can do this?’ she asked for the nth time and Jiyong nodded. Dara started fidgeting with her finger as Jiyong grabbed one ball out of the basket. He walked towards her and handed her the ball. Dara heaved another sigh as she grabbed the ball with her two hands. ‘Come on this will be easy,’ Jiyong said as he placed his arm around her shoulder and made her face the ring. Jiyong positioned himself behind her as he held her hands guiding it as she lifted it up. Their body pressed and it was as if Dara’s breath left her body. She bit her lips as she stared at the ring.

 

 

‘Ji~,’ she whined as Jiyong shook his head a bit. ‘Dara we’re just shooting the ball,’ Jiyong assured her. ‘No one will get mad if you you won't be able to do it,’ he added. Dara pouted her lips as she inhaled. She fluttered her eyes close for seconds, she then started thinking of the time that she wanted to hold a basket ball in her hand and throw it to the ring. She wanted to try shooting even one ball in the ring. And now she got that opportunity thanks to Jiyong. But she can’t still help not to feel doubt since her expectation might be broken and she doesn’t want that.

 

 

 ‘Okay, let’s do this,’ she said as her grip of the ball tightened. ‘Relax,’ Jiyong whispered. ‘On the count of three,’ he added then both of them started counting down as Dara together with Jiyong shoot the ball. Dara closed her eyes, crossing her finger for it to be inside the ring. Then she quickly snapped her eyes open when she heard the ball hit the ring. It didn’t go inside but it was an inch close. She let out a frustrated groan. ‘We still got tons of balls,’ Jiyong said as she turned around facing him. ‘And plenty of time,’ he added as he glance at his wrist watch. Dara smiled at him. ‘Bring it on,’ she said arrogantly.

 

 

Their classmates finally arrived from mountain hiking. Seung Ri was supposed to go directly to their cabin since he was hella tired but then he noticed someone was at the camp’s court and he couldn't help not be curious. He then changed his direction and went there with Chaerin following him as all their classmates' curiosity boosted up and followed both.

 

Dara crossed her finger as she stared at the ball. fell open as the ball went inside the ring. She jumped as she threw her arms on Jiyong. ‘I did it!!!’ she shouted as Jiyong nodded. ‘You did it,’ Jiyong said as Dara started squealing. Then their attention was snatched when they heard claps from behind. Dara jogged her way to her friends. ‘Did you see that?! I shot a ball!! I’m a basketball player!!’ she exclaimed happily like that of a child that they couldn't help not to find her cute. ‘I think I have to guard my position since someone’s about to steal it,’ Youngbae said chuckling as their friends laughed with him. ‘Congratulations Ms. President,’ Minzy said saluting her that made Dara giggle. Chaerin walked to Jiyong and nudged the guy who was just watching few feet afar as the girl he love laughed with their classmates.

 

 

‘Congratulations big guy, what a sweet boyfriend you are,’ Chaerin said smirking as her brows were moving up and down, teasing him. Jiyong rolled his eyes as Chaerin laughed at him. ‘Stop being shy,’ she said laughing. Then both of then snapped their head as Seung Ri pulled Chaerin away. ‘Yah! What are you doing?!’ Chaerin asked trying to stop him from pulling her. ‘We need to go to our cabin now,’ the guy hissed as he continued pulling her and thus another war broke from the two of them.

 

 

‘I think someone is jealous,’ Dara said as she nudged Jiyong while holding a basket ball in her hands. Jiyong nodded. ‘I get what you say,’ he said as he stared at the two who were having their usual bickering.  Dara then laughed as she turned around and tried to shoot the ball in her hands. The ball didn’t go inside the ring making her grimace thus making Jiyong bit his lips holding his laughter and even his smile. All their classmates went to their cabin as they  both decided for a walk around the cabin after Dara got enough rest.

 

 

Jiyong was walking with his head up in the sky. He was thinking about what he would do for her next. When he saw her to-do list it only contained three things. First was going to amusement park, then learning how to ride a bike and lastly wanting to shoot a ball inside a ring. He already did all those things and he was now lost on what to do next. He knew there were supposed to be ten things on her list but when he saw it, it was blank and got only three things. He heaved a sigh as Dara walked closer to him and held his hand. ‘What’s wrong?’ she asked, worriedly. Jiyong shook his head as he landed a kiss on her forehead. ‘I was just thinking,’ he said honestly making Dara’s lips formed an o. ‘About what?’ she asked.

Jiyong ruffled her hair. ‘It’s a secret,’ he said as Dara pouted. Then they just continued walking now hands intertwined with each other.

 

 

Thinking on how to make you happy.

 

 

Jiyong just heaved another sigh as he stared at the sky that was slowly falling to night. He guessed this was his cue to do everything in his way. It’s his turn to think on how to make her happy without relying on her to-do list. And somehow he found the idea, amusing. He found it as something worth doing. Something he really wanted to do. He squeezed her hand making her glance at him. Then he leaned down and captured her lips and she welcomed him.

 

 

...

 

It was almost a week after the camp ended. Dara started to be busy again with the upcoming festival in their school since she was being asked to help the student council again. Jiyong was walking his way to the student council’s office. It was lunch and he knew if he wouldn't go to Dara, the girl would forget eating again. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started texting her that he would be coming. Then he took a small glance at the group of five male students walking their way to the cafeteria, laughing and telling stories. They fell silent for a moment as they glance at Jiyong for a while. When they passed each other they went back to what they were doing with them chatting with each other and Jiyong texting.

 

 

But Jiyong stopped on his track upon hearing them talk about Dara. ‘Dude, Dara-sshii and Kwon are dating right?’ one guy asked as the other nodded. ‘Wah! I have always wanted to be Dara’s boyfriend!’ the other guy said. ‘I wonder how she is in bed! She might look good girl here on school but she could be a bad girl in bed!’ the other one added. ‘If the two broke up I will be sure to get Dara, and we will have the greatest in life! I will make her beg for more!’ the other one said as they broke into loud laughters totally unaware that every word they said was heard by Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong felt his breathing went heavy as his fist clenched tightly. He gritted his teeth as he slid his phone in his pocket. He turned around and stomped his way to them. Without any words he landed his strongest punch on one of the guy. He was quickly thrown to the ground as they broke into a fight, a bloody fight, a fight that Jiyong would never lose to. ‘ you!! Say one thing about Dara again and I’ll kill you right away!’ he gritted as he pinned one of the students on the ground and showered him with not just punches but strong punches. The other students didn’t let Jiyong just do his thing. They then gripped both his hand as the countered attack. But Jiyong was fuming, he was mad and it doubled up the strength inside his body.

 

 

Dara was checking all the data she got when Seung Ri just opened the door of the SC office. ‘Trouble! Dara, Jiyong is in a fight!’ he shouted as Dara’s eyes widen that she even let go of the folder she was holding and ran with Seung Ri to where Jiyong was. When they arrived at the place, there were many students and almost all faculty teachers were there, trying to stop the fight. Dara gasped as she saw a student on the floor blooded, she doesn’t even know if he was still breathing. Her eyes drifted on Jiyong. He was mad, he was shouting, cursing and his hands were soaked in blood. He was still in the state of frenzy, he was so mad that no teachers or even student could stop him.

 

 

‘Jiyong,’ she called out. Upon hearing her voice Jiyong stopped, he stared blankly in the ground as he started shivering as everything finally sank into his mind. He saw the five students, bleeding, bruised, and totally beaten up. Then he saw one of the students lying on the ground face soaked in blood, he doesn’t even have any idea if he was still conscious or not, alive or dead. Then he saw his hands, they were stained with blood like before, but now why did it feel so different. Why does he felt so damned. Dara walked to her. ‘Ji,’ she whispered as she caressed his face that was bruised and has small cuts. His jaw clenched as he turned around and shove everyone out of his way as he stormed away from the scene. Dara quickly went after him as the students helped his victims this time.

 

 

Mr. Song, the school’s prefect of discipline, was about to go after Jiyong and Dara when Mr. Yang stopped him. ‘I know what you’re about to do, leave it to Park first. She’s the only one that Jiyong gives importance to, the only one who can tame him,’ Mr. Yang said as Mr. Song pressed his lips together and nodded. ‘Get back to your class now!’ Mr. Song yelled making all the student flinched as they rushed their way back to their room.

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jiyong stared at his blooded hands, it was covered with his schoolmate's blood. He did this before, he almost killed someone using his bare fists. He did it before and he felt nothing. He got suspension, he earned cruel reputation but he doesn't give a . His hands were never the cleanest. But now standing in front of her with his blood soaked hands as she was holding and staring at him. He felt like he was so small, that he was not worthy to stand before her, to look in her eyes or for her to hold.

 

'I'm like this Dara! I can kill without hesitation. I almost killed that bastard over there!! I'm.... I'm... this is me!' he said as he roughly pulled his hands from her, droplets of blood stained both their uniform, the floor and the white wall behind him. Dara never took her gaze away from him. She was looking at him, like he did nothing, it was the same stare she landed on him before, full of understanding, full of love. He fell on his knees as he started punching the floor until his blood started to mix with the blood in his hand. Dara quickly bent down and stopped him. She hugged him tightly.

 

 

'Don't leave me please. I know my hands are not the cleanest. I know I don't deserve you but please don't leave me,' he whispered shaking as he wrapped his arms around her, as blood stained her clothes. 'Don't leave me,' he begged once more as he buried his head on her shoulder as tears flowed down his cheeks.

 

 

Dara smiled as she pulled herself away from him. She then held his hands tightly and smiled. Their eyes met. Dara's lips curved into a smile as she caressed his face.

 

 

'Please, be mine,' she said, pleading. He stared at her, surprised, almost numb and barely breathing. Then his lips formed a smile. Dara's tears crawled down her cheeks it was her first time seeing him smile and she can feel her heart just constricted from so much emotion that she doesn't know how to handle, it was taking over her, eating her alive.

 

 

'I have always been yours, from the very beginning, I have always been yours,'

 

Dara's hands found its way in front of as her cheeks were started to get wet by her tears. She was so happy that there were no enough words to describe how she just felt. She quickly threw her arms around Jiyong and started crying as she burried her head on his shoulder. They just don't care if they were in the middle of the corridor, she just don't care if her uniform was now stained with blood, she just don't care about everything right now. What's important was he was in her arms. He was hers. And forever hers.

 

She pulled herself away from him as she looked straight to his eyes. She wiped her tears and smiled. Jiyong have always known her smile was the most beautiful thing in this world but her smile this time was something that would crawl and stay in your heart. It was beautiful, contented and happy. It has a soul that when you see it, it seemed to have a power to change your life.

 

'I love you Kwon Jiyong,' Dara said as she leaned her forehead on his. 'I love you more, Sandara Park,' he said smiling. 'Or should I say my Sandara Park,' he said as Dara broke into giggles. Jiyong captured her lips as Dara fluttered her eyes close.

 

It was a simple sunny day, the day when she saw the worst of him, the day he broke down and pleaded to her.

 

The day his life was finally completed.

 

------- :]]

//author's blabbering//

Did I said next sunday? I mean this sunday! LOL Sorry I'm trolling on you haha XD. This chapter is not edited. I got so much things to do and I don't have any time to edit I could edit this but I will post this next sunday? Do you want that? Sorry again for the errors. Thank you for the love and support!! I love you guys!

Keep the inspiration coming! :)

bye bye

mbie07

p e a c e !!

--chapter 14 teaser--

They both entered the room. What they received was never good news but they feel happy nontheless. Jiyong was just announced to have a 3 day suspension. It was no near good but they were smiling while entering the room. Their classmate stared at them, surprised dumbfounded. 'Guys, listen,' Dara said as everyone forced themselve to look at her while they were totally distracted on Jiyong who was smiling. They felt like the armageddon was near, maybe they were exaggerating but they just felt so strange.

 

'Jiyong will be suspeneded for 3 days,' Dara announced. Then Chaerin walked to them without peeling her gaze at Jiyong who was still smiling like an idiot. She was practically gaping at him that she almost forgot what she was about to ask Dara. Dara pouted as she stared at Jiyong. 'See I told you you're too handsome for me!!' Dara said like a child and in seconds Jiyong broke into chuckles as he shyly covered his face while chuckling giddily which almost made everyone fell on the ground as they felt their hearts just fell on the floor. They were always aware that he was handsome, but seeing him smiling and laughing like a giddy guy it made him more handsome that he will make you fall for him in seconds.

-----

to be posted next week. This is serious haha XD. Lemme think about it. I don't live in AFF OTL so maybe this chapter is next weeks chappie. LOL!

bye bye now before I spoil you to much. On the other note the spoiler of chapter 14 I can totally imagine Jiyong and his giddy laugh/smile haha in his MY HEAVEN looks hehe :))

tell me you can imagine it too right?? please hehe XD can someone send me a link if you know a gif of that giddy laugh and smile of Jiyong with his ling hair, or his MY HEAVEN looks. lol. /kills self for being demanding

bye bye!! :*