\\ o n e \\

Be Mine

 

:: chapter one ::

 

 

She couldn't help not to smile as she was holding a small piece of paper in her hands. She heaved a sigh and stared at the huge building in front of her where students were coming in and out while laughing with their friends or scratching their heads, confused about their schedules. She laughed a bit as she bit her lips and inhaled as she began pacing to the school’s bulletin.

 

 

She could feel butterflies in her stomach as nervousness and excitement clashed inside her. She let out a small smile. This was definitely the first time she saw lots of people, healthy people. She was breathing hospital air as long as she can remember. Being born with a hole in your heart was never an easy thing. And she was even required to live her life inside the huge, cold and hope- room in the hospital. She saw sick people instead of happy people, she saw crying families instead of laughing ones. And she saw the bright light of the hospital instead of the sunset or sunrise. She heaved a sigh as her lips curved into a smile. She found herself just placing her hand on her chest silently thanking the owner of the heart for giving her the chance to live, the chance to see and experience all of these.

 

 

She tried pushing her way to the crowd of students and she was glad she was able to reach the bulletin board. She stared at every paper posted on it, searching for her name. ‘Oh there it is,’ she said as she saw her name. ‘Class 3-4,’ she read in her mind as she touched the paper pointing her name. She was about to push her way out of the crowd after getting the information she needed when the wind blew hard taking the paper with it. Her eyes grew wider as she shoved almost everyone out of her way just to chase the paper. Every eye was on her as she chased the paper which landed on the hand of someone who caught it in the air.

 

 

She stared at the paper as her gaze fell slowly to the one who caught it. She stared at him in amazement as he took a look at the paper he caught. He was definitely taller than her, he was slim and it was like his body was chiselled, carefully sculpted. He was wearing a black hooded jacket under his school coat, he has a band aid in his right cheek and his hands were wearing red gloves which were still exposing half of his fingers. He was hanging his bag on his shoulder lazily while a lollipop, twirling it around. His hair was definitely long since it was tied in a messy bun with scattered strands in his face. She can’t help not to notice how breathe-taking he was, the most beautiful guy she hadever seen in her life. His eyes were fascinating, his nose, his cheeks, and his curvy lips they were all beautiful in her eyes.

 

 

She felt her heart skipped a beat as their eyes met. He was looking at her as if he can see her soul, as if he knew that her heart was beating erratically in her chest at the moment. The guy then walked towards her and handed her the paper without saying anything. She was just standing there, stunned at him. The guy rolled his eyes as he grabbed her hand, making almost everyone gasped; he then made her hold the paper. Dara shook her head lightly, snapping herself from her own reverie as she bowed down to the guy. ‘Thank yo—‘ she wasn’t able to finish what she was saying when he saw the guy walking away from her, without saying anything, not even a single word.

 

 

From the moment the guy disappeared from her sight, a girl quickly went to Dara in panic. ‘Are you okay?’, she asked worriedly as she held both Dara’s hand which equally confused and surprised her. ‘I am. Why wouldn’t I?’ she asked in confusion as the girl bit her lips. ‘What class are you in anyway?’ the girl asked randomly changing their topic. ‘3-4,’ Dara answered plainly. A smile curved on the girl’s lips. ‘Great! I’m Gong Minji by the way. You can call me Minzy,’ the girl said happily as Dara’s lips curved into a hearty smile. ‘I’m Park Sandara, just Dara. Nice to meet you,’ she answered back at the girl. She felt so elated right now. She just earned herself a friend; a thing she was dying to do for her whole life.

 

 

...

 

 

‘The guy who helped you a while ago was Kwon Jiyong,’ Minzy said as they walked their way to their classroom. ‘He is popular in this school, but in a negative way. He really is a quiet person and would rather sleep than talk. He doesn’t want to grab any attention nor has the intention to garner popularity but I guess him being too silent made him so mysterious that he became the centre of attention,’ Minzy revealed as Dara listened to her carefully. ‘And due to his bad boy looks he became the protagonist of the stories the student just blab out, in short his bad boy looks earned him rumours... he was said to be in drugs, in illegal underground matches and all sort of illegal things,’ Minzy said as if it was some script she has memorized long time ago, something she often say to anyone who became her friend. Dara just bit her lips. He doesn’t look bad for her, in fact he looks empty and sad, someone who seems to be hiding pains in his chest but was still there standing, fighting and probably that what made him fascinating. She heaved a sigh which made Minzy snap her head to her.

 

 

‘What’s with the sigh?’ Minzy chuckled. ‘Well, it’s for him. I don’t really think he is bad... he looks more of like sad to me,’ Dara breathed out in honesty. ‘He’s not bad, Dara. It’s just rumours,’ Minzy smiled at her making her smile back. ‘Let’s hurry we might get late,’ she added as they quickly paced to their classroom, where one of their classmate was the topic they were talking. Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

...

 

 

When they reached their classroom Minzy quickly greeted her friends who were already talking in one corner. Dara was fidgeting with her fingers with her head bowed down, evidence of how shy and nervous she was that exact moment. ‘Who is she?’ a guy with a cute chinky eyes and a Mohawk hairstyle asked Minzy awhile pointing at Dara. He was the famous ace basketball player of the school, Dong Youngbae. ‘Oh yeah!’ Minzy exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Dara’s shoulder and pulled her closer to her. ‘Guys meet my new friend, Park Sandara just call her Dara,’ Minzy happily introduced her to her friends as they all shook her hand while introducing themselves.

 

 

‘So which school are you from Dara,’ Seung Ri, one of Dara’s new friend, asked as lead Dara to her seat. ‘Actually, this is my first time studying in a school. I used to home study,’ Dara answered in honesty as she took off her bag and sat on her assigned seat. ‘Oh, home schooling... that’s kinda...’ Seung Ri trailed off as he bit his lips trying to find the right word to avoid offending her. ‘Boring,’ the girl sitting beside Dara continued as both Seung Ri and Dara turned their head to her.

 

 

She was a pretty girl with a cool eyeliner make up and a long blonde hair. She was smiling at them while she resting her chin in the back of her hands that were resting on her table. ‘I’m Lee Chaerin by the way, just CL... and welcome to school, welcome to the real world angel,’ she said making Dara blush a bit as she thanked her. ‘Yah! There you go again hitting on girls! How many times do I have to tell you that girls are made for boys as boys are made for girls,’ Seung Ri said, pissed. Chaerin gave him a sarcastic smile. ‘I’m not hitting one her, stupid and who told you I’m gay? Oh please. FYI I like boys,’ she huffed as the latter stuck his tongue out at her. ‘Yah!’ Chaerin exclaimed as she stood up.

 

 

‘Interested in boys... psssh, who will believe that crap,’ Seung Ri hissed as he stuck his tongue at her once more. ‘I don’t need you to believe me, Seung Rat,’ Chaerin said coldly as she took her seat. Seung Ri just rolled his eyes as he turned to Dara, who was giggling as she watched the two bicker. ‘Class is about to start, so I’ll be on my seat, if you need something just call me, Minzy, or Youngbae,’ he said winking at her making Dara flush a bit as she force a nod. ‘Disgusting,’ Chaerin hissed as Seung Ri threw a death glare at her making the girl stuck her tongue at him. Dara just laughed at their childish fight.

 

 

Dara then roamed her eyes all over their room as she unexpectedly saw the man who helped her awhile ago. He was sitting behind her. She stared at the man’s sleeping figure, resting his head and arms on his desk with eyes closed obviously already dozed off somewhere. A smile curved her lips as she recalled his name. Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. Somehow she can’t say the reason but she was definitely happy seeing him inside the same room, in the same class and sitting behind her.

 

 

...

 

 

‘Since it’s the first day of class... as we all know you are all required to introduce yourself. Let’s start from our transferee,’ Mr. Yang smiled as she looked at Dara who was nibbling her lips wanting to pacify the uneasiness filling her chest to the brink. She stood up. All eyes were on her as their lips curved into an unknown smile, obviously drawn to the aura of innocence that just leaked out of her. She bowed down and gave them a sweet smile. ‘Annyeong yeorobun, I’m Park Sandara you can all call me Dara. I’m hoping for a great and happy year with all of you. Thank you,’ she said as she sat down and turned beet red out of embarrassment making the whole class chuckle in her cuteness. ‘You did great,’ Chaerin smiled at her making her nod as she smiled back at her making the latter chuckle.

 

 

Then they’re attention drifted to the sleeping guy behind her, oblivious to what was going on. ‘Mr. Kwon,’ Mr. Yang called in a loud voice but that was not enough to wake him from his slumber. ‘Mr. Kwon!’ Mr. Yang finally shouted stirring the guy from his sleep as a pissed mood filled the whole room. Jiyong scratched his head as he lazily leaned on his chair. ‘What?’ the guy hissed in annoyance. ‘Introduce yourself,’ Mr. Yang said in an authoritative tone. Jiyong rolled his eyes. ‘!’ he cursed making everyone flinch. ‘You woke me up just for that ?’ he said gritting his teeth as Mr. Yang threw a death glare at him. Jiyong slammed his hands on the table as he pushed his self to stand. ‘Hello motherers, the name is Kwon Jiyong. Never mess up with me or I’ll end your life quickly you will not even know it,’ he said lazily yet in a tone of shouting danger. He then slammed his self back to his seat as he buried his head on his desk to go back to sleep. There was a weird silence hanged in the air. Everyone was afraid to stir the air and that mistake might cause his or her life. Mr. Yang just faked a cough making everyone stared at him as he scratched his nape. ‘Ahm... Since introduction is over let’s now vote for the class president,’ he said trying to blow the bad atmosphere stirring inside their classroom.

 

 

The election of the class president went on as everyone was enthusiastically participating at the heating battle for the position between Seung Ri and Chaerin that they were even blabbing out tons of promises just to garner everyone’s vote, afraid to lose at each other. There was surprisingly a tie of votes between the two, which was impossible since the number of the students was an odd number. ‘Who didn’t vote?’ Mr. Yang asked as he roamed his eyes on the whole classroom. No one answered they just glance at each other, when Dara shyly raised her hand. ‘Why didn’t you vote dear?’ Mr. Yang asked. Dara shook her head. ‘I did vote sir, Kwon is the one who didn’t vote,’ she said biting her lips as everyone darted their attention to the sleeping dragon.

 

 

‘Kwon, Mr. Kwon Jiyong,’ Mr. Yang called once more. Everyone was holding their breath, preparing their self at the explosion that might took place any second now. ‘Kwon!’ Mr. Yang’s voice boomed all over the room that it quickly stole Jiyong from his nap. He raked his hair in deep frustration and sat down. ‘What now?!’ he asked, twice pissed. ‘You have to vote for the class president,’ Mr. Yang plainly explained as Jiyong hissed. He was so pissed he had been woken for another absurd reason; he seriously wanted to rip heads right now. He heaved a sigh.

 

 

 

Everyone stared at him in disbelief as he lazily pointed the girl in front of him. ‘Her, she should be the class president and if she will not win I’ll see you all in hell,’ he said gritting his teeth as his jaws clenched. ‘Can I sleep now!?’ he barked as everyone just nodded at him afraid that hell might break lose once he got pissed once again. Dara pointed herself in disbelief as she turned her head to their homeroom teacher who just shrugged at her.

 

 

‘Guess we have a new class president. Please clap your hands for Park Sandara,’

 

 

----- :]]

\\ author's blabbering \\

last warning... this is cliche! really cliche!

ahmm... i hope i give everyone enough background why i was hesistating to go for jiyong in the first place... because as you can see i depict the leading man in this story to have a lifestyle similar to tabi in the 'i'm sorry' mv. lol.

anyways... thanks for the comment and for subscribing... thanks for the love...

 

mbie's out

p e a c e