Chapter 4

Days

Chapter 4: The Day Where I Met You Again.

6 years later~

Junmyeon or Suho is now a nurse working at the famous hospital at Seoul. He was able to graduate with a happy feeling yet feeling empty. Chanyeol worked with Yi Fan who is now a doctor. He was on his way to meet up with Dr.Wu but his tracks were stopped. He doesn't know why he stopped but he knew he was staring at the door of a patient. He doesn't know why, but something is telling him to go inside and check who it was.

Feet moving on its own, he slowly slide the door, and found someone who he immediately fell in love at first sight. Hastily walking, he found himself in front of a beautiful sight. Even though the person is lying there lifelessly with oxygen mask, and is quite pale. He is so beautiful and perfect for Suho's eyes.

Unknowingly his hand reached up for the person's cheek, he wants to protest but can't do so. Touching the cheeks, he expects it to be cold, but it's very warm. Appreciating and observing the looks of the man, he was snapped back when the person slowly open his eyes.

Blinking, the man looked at him.

"Who are you?"

Suho quickly pulled away his hand and looked away blushing.

Why the hell did I did that?

The man groaned in pain because of his throbbing head. Suho panickly help him and gave him pain killers and a glass of water. The man gladly took the pain killers and water and drank it.

Giving back the glass, the man smiled warmly to Suho that made him blush again and makes his heart beats fast. He put the glass on the table and looked at the man.

“What’s your name?” Suho asked shyly and he doesn’t know why. The man blinked before shaking his head.

“I don’t know...”

Suho blinked.

“Huh? Are you sure?”

The man nodded his head and groaned in pain again.

“Oh! Sorry. Rest first, okay?” Suho smiled and turned away but was stopped when someone grabbed his wrist. He turned around and saw the man grabbed his wrist.

“Will you come back?” The man asked with a hint of anxiousness. Suho doesn’t know why but the voice of the man sounds like his lover who just died 6 years ago and also the man’s facial feature looks the same.

He stopped his train of thoughts and smiled to the man reassuring him he’ll come back. The man let go of his wrist and smiled to him before dozing off. Suho left the room and checked the room number.

104

Suho went his way to Dr. Wu’s office and opened the door.

“Kris?”

“Ah! Suho hyung, Kris just left ago. Is there something you need?” Chanyeol, the wife of Kris asked. Chanyeol motioned him to come in which the latter comply. Suho sat down in the couch and looked at Chanyeol who was going through some medical records.

“Mrs. Wu do you know the name of the patient on room 104?” Suho asked. Chanyeol looked at him before nodding his head.

“Yes. Why?”

To that Suho has no answer. Chanyeol looked at him teasingly before chuckling.

“His name is Lay. He was brought here 6 years ago. Actually his in coma.” Chanyeol uttered as he looked at the medical records. Suho raised an eyebrow.

“What are you saying? I just talked to him awhile ago.”

Chanyeol widens his eyes.

“No! That’s impossible. He’s been in coma for 6 years, Suho hyung!” Chanyeol announced which made Suho widens his eyes.

“But..but...”

“It’s a miracle that he has waken up.....” Chanyeol mumbled which Suho caught.

Silence lingers in the room.

~

“Lay? Here’s your food.”

“Ah...thank you.” Lay took the tray and put it on his lap. Suho watched Lay take the spoon and take a spoon of soup. Suho watched every movement of Lay to which the latter was eating. A flick of memories rushed through his mind.

Junmyeon?

Deh?

Here. Say ‘aahh’

Aahh.

“Suho?”

Suho blinked and snapped back and saw Lay staring at him with a worried expression. Lay’s hand reached up to Suho’s cheek and caressed it.

“Are you okay?”

The way he moves....it’s so the same...like ‘him’

Suho held Lay’s hand and slowly put it down and nodded his head. Lay took his hand away, and smiled in content. Lay took a spoon of soup and put it in front of Suho.

“Suho ah...here. Have some.” Lay moved the spoon to Suho’s mouth. Suho blinked before smiling and sipping the soup off. Lay smiled showing his dimples which caused Suho’s heart to stop for a moment.

The same dimples when he smiles.....

Suho was left thinking about Lay and his lover who have passed away, with Lay eating his food.

~

“Hey Lay, do you want to go outside of your room? And take a stroll on the mini park on the garden with me?” Suho asked suddenly when Lay was buttoning his new clothes which Suho gave him awhile ago. Pondering for a moment, he speaks up.

“Sure! I would love to!” Lay beamed with a smile (with his dimples of course) and clasped his hands. Suho smiled and grabbed Lay’s hand which caused the latter to be flustered.

~

“Wow....it’s so nice in here....” Lay looked around with amusement in his eyes; his eyes taking all that it could. Suho chuckled and swinged their hands. Lay whose looking around in amusement in his eyes, caught something. He pulled Suho with him and stopped in front of a bush with full of roses in it.

Breaking their lace, Lay traced down the rose’s feature before plucking it. Turning around his body, he showed the rose he plucks to Suho.

“Look! Isn’t it beautiful Suho hyung?” Lay showed the rose to Suho who just blinked in surprise.

It feels like....

A small smile crept on his face and nodded his head in response. Lay smiled and went to another bush finding a different flower with Suho following him from behind.

This feels so nostalgic....

Suho felt his mind in a fog. Memories rushed up to him. What was happening was like what happened 6 years ago. It was the day where he and Yixing became an official couple. But the difference is....the boy that he’s with is not Yixing. It’s a man who just miraculously woken up last 2 weeks ago. And his been the secret private nurse of the said man.

 Feeling a little daze, his hands reached up to Lay’s hair and gently it.

It’s so soft like ‘his’ hair....

Lay looked back and blinked and realized what Suho was doing. His cheeks bright up into pink, and looked away. Suho seems to snap back and quickly pulled away his hand.

“Sorry...”

Silence took place with awkwardness accompanying it.

~

Knocks were heard in the office of Dr. Wu, where Chanyeol was making a cup of coffee for his husband.

“Who is it?” Chanyeol asked loudly for the person outside to hear it. The knocks stopped which caused the latter to be confused and curious. Chanyeol went to the door and opened it; his eyes widens.

“B-Baekki?”

__________________________________________

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe~

Last Chapter will be updated next Saturday!