Chapter 3

Days

Chapter 3: They Day You Left Me

3 days later~

“You WHAT?!” The rapper yelled so loudly that the whole cafeteria looks at him. Junmyeon face palmed himself with Yixing squirmed himself in his seat with a red face.

“Is it true Junmyeon hyung?” Baekhyun asked with a confused and amused face. Junmyeon nodded his head with a big smile plastered in it. He latched his hand with the younger who just blushed more in response.

Chanyeol cooed in response.

“Awwww....so cute! Yixing hyung is so cute that I want to pinch his cheeks so badly!!” Chanyeol chuckled which earned him a death glare from the older.

“Back off Chanyeol. Even though I treasure you like a brother, I won’t let you have my Yixing!” Junmyeon hissed, tightening his hold with the younger. Chanyeol raised his hands in defeat.

“Whoa, calm down lover boy! Don’t worry; Yixing hyung is all yours while I have mine.” Chanyeol cheekily commented. Junmyeon raised an eyebrow with Yixing looking up to him confused.

“What do you mean Chanyeol?” Yixing asked as he took a sip on his drink. Chanyeol smiled and gaze at Yi Fan who returned him a bright smile. Junmyeon and Yixing caught their exchange of smiles; that made their eyes wide.

“Wait.....you don’t mean....”Junmyeon trailed off. Chanyeol looked at him with a bright smile showing his teeth off. If it’s possible, Yixing and Junmyeon eyes widens more than ever.

“Yep! Me and Yi Fan are now an official couple!” Chanyeol beamed. Yi Fan laced his hand with the younger and both exchange a sweet smile.

Yixing choked on his drink with Junmyeon rubbing his back. After regaining his stability, Yixing looked at the two.

“Since when??”

“Oh, last 3 days ago.”

Junmyeon and Yixing looked at each other.

“That’s when we confessed our feelings for each other at the small garden.” Junmyeon uttered. Chanyeol gives him a shocked look.

“In the small garden near the park?”

“Deh.”

“We were in the park! We confessed to each other near the fountain! So the couple we saw were both of you!”

Junmyeon eyes widens with Chanyeol chuckling.

“That day must be lucky! 2 couples were born in it!” Yixing commented with Yi Fan agreeing. Suddenly Baekhyun and Minseok stood up in unison earning them a confused look from the four.

“Where are both of you going?” Yi Fan asked concernly. With a cold and pissed off expression, the two left without a word. The four looked at each other before looking at the two who is on their way to the exit of the cafeteria.

“What’s their problem?”

~

“Are you angry that Chanyeol is with Yi Fan now?” Minseok asked with a poker face. Baekhyun gazed at the man before putting his hands in his pockets.

“Well, aren’t you angry that Junmyeon hyung took your precious Yixing?” Baekhyun returned back his question changing the names; looking at Minseok. Minseok looked at him meeting their eyes. Looking at each other’s eyes, they know they are completely angry with the facts of their question. No words are needed; one simple look and you know what you are feeling.

The two broke their stares and both smirked.

“Want to take back what’s yours?” They said in unison. The both looked at each other before chuckling.

“Well, of course. What about you Minseok hyung?” The shorter asked. Minseok’s smirk grew wider.

“Of course...”

~

Later that night~

Baekhyun called Chanyeol if he could come over to his house, which the latter completely agreed. Arriving at the designated place with hands full of plastic bags containing a lot of chips and drinks.

 The door opened with a smiling Baekhyun. The younger smiled back and stepped inside. Putting the plastic bags on the table, he turned around and gladly sat himself on the couch.

The shorter sat beside the taller and opened some bags of chips and fruit cans.

Chanyeol decide to talk about him and Yi Fan and about their relationship. With every single words of Yi Fan coming out of the rapper’s mouth, Baekhyun’s heart slowly tears away.

Without him knowing, tears were already b down his face.

“Omo! Bacon why are you crying? Did I say something that offended you?” Chanyeol asked worriedly. He doesn’t know why Baekhyun suddenly cried while he was talking about him and Yi Fan. It couldn’t be that Baekhyun is jealous about it.

He was about to hug that older, when Baekhyun suddenly kissed him unexpectedly. His eyes widens, he tried to struggle free. He felt disgusting with Baekhyun kissing him; it was complete when Yi Fan kissed him on that day.

Not wanting the situation anymore, Chanyeol tightened his muscles and gathering all his strength, he quickly pushed the older away from him. Heaving a lot of air, he wiped off his sweats and looked at the older with knitted eyebrows.

“What the hell is your problem Baekhyun hyung?!” The rapper yelled so loudly that it echoed in the whole house. Baekhyun’s face turned into a cold and stoned one. Chanyeol who is already annoyed and pissed off; grabbed the vocalist’s collar and punched him right through his face. Baekhyun fell to the floor with his hand wiping off the blood that came out from his mouth.

He eyed Chanyeol before standing up and walking in front of him. Stopping he looked at the rapper.

“You want to know why? Why I cried and kissed you so unexpectedly? You want to know?!” Baekhyun raised his voice. Chanyeol flinched. It was rare for Baekhyun to get angry the same goes for him. Baekhyun’s voice echoed.

“It’s because I love you! That’s why! I cried because I felt my heart tear into two when you speak about him and I kissed you! Because I can’t contain my feelings anymore! I love you Park Chanyeol! Okay?! I love you...”

Baekhyun broke down into tears. Chanyeol stood there, frozen in place. He couldn’t believe that his best friend is in love with him. He was shocked.

Silence took place.

After a minute, the rapper broke it with a cold, monotone voice.

“I’m sorry. But I don’t love you.” His face turned cold and stern. He stared at the crying Baekhyun before shaking his head. He left the house leaving a crying Baekhyun alone.

Crying in pain and guilt, his cries were heard throughout the neighbourhood. A pack of guilt and pain struck his heart as it tear slowly into two and fell into the deep abyss of pain and guilt.

Putting his hands on his face, he slowly muttered in a shaky and crack voice.

“W-Why? Why can’t you accept my love Chanyeol? What is that lacking on me, that you can’t love me? What has Yi Fan has, that I don’t have? Tell me....”

~

1 week later~

“Hey Chanyeol, have you heard Baekhyun went to America to study?” Junmyeon told the news which the latter turned to deaf ears. Not having an answer, Junmyeon looked at Yi Fan who has the same worried expression he has. Yi Fan whispered something to Chanyeol which the younger looked at Junmyeon.

“So? What do I have to do with it? None, right? I don’t care about him and also I don’t want to talk about him.” Chanyeol bluntly said with a monotone tone. Yixing and Junmyeon looked at each other with a confused look. Yi Fan gave his boyfriend a weird look before continuing to eat his food. Minseok shook his head and mumbled something.

The bell rung with Chanyeol standing up together with his tray and leaving them behind. Yi Fan stood up and followed where Chanyeol is going with Minseok following him from behind.

The couple look at each other and shrugged it off.

~

1 month later (October 4)

“Hey, Joonie! When did we become official?” Yixing asked as he plopped himself to their (Junmyeon and Yixing’s) bed. Junmyeon popped out his head from the bedroom’s door. He cheekily smiled and went beside to his lover.

He lay down beside his lover and snuggled to the younger.

“I don’t know~ Do you remember?” Junmyeon asked dumbly. Yixing smiled and pulled Junmyeon waist making him closer with latter snuggled more.

“It’s around July, remember?”

“If you knew, then why are you asking me?”

Yixing smacked the older’s arm playfully before inhaling the older’s scent.

“Of course I want to know if you remember or not.”

“Haha, I just wanted to tease you. Of course I know! How could I forget the most memorable day in my life?” Junmyeon planted a soft kiss to the younger’s lips.

Yixing chuckled when his phone vibrated. Turning the volume on, so that both of them could hear.

“What is it Minseok hyung?”

“Yixing? Is that you?”

“Deh! What is it hyung?”

“Oh good! Do you want to meet up with me?”

“That would be great hyung! You’ll be treating, right?”

“Of course! Is Junmyeon there?”

“Deh! Actually he’s right beside me.”

“Ohh. Junmyeon could I borrow your boyfriend? Just this day? I miss him! We haven’t hanged out for awhile...please?”

“Hahaha. Of course hyung. I’m not greedy. You could have Yixing for today.”

“Aww! That’s so nice of you Junmyeon! Thanks! Well, Yixing meet me up to our favourite cafe, okay? 3 pm sharp~ Bye!”

“Okay~ Bye hyung!”

Putting aside his phone, he sat up. Junmyeon suddenly felt a bad feeling that is going to happen soon; he sat up beside Yixing and cuddles him.

Yixing giggled and patted the older’s head.

“Come on hyung. I have to go. It’s 2:30 already. You don’t want Minseok hyung waiting for me...right?”

But Junmyeon didn’t let go instead he hugs him more and tighter.

“I don’t want to...” Junmyeon answered back using a child’s tone earning him a soft chuckle.

“Aww, my angel is going to miss me?”

Junmyeon nodded his head and cuddles more.

“Junmyeon...come on. Let go.” Yixing tried to pry away Junmyeon’s arms from his slim waist. But Junmyeon just didn’t want to let go.

“I don’t want to. Because if I let go...I know something might happen...I have this bad feeling....can’t you call Minseok hyung and reject his offer?” Junmyeon nuzzle on Yixing’s neck.

Yixing sighed and slowly pry off Junmyeon’s arm from his waist. He planted a soft kiss to the older. Pulling away, Yixing smiled warmly to the older.

“I’ll be back okay? Don’t worry. I’ll be careful. I’ll be back without a scratch.” Yixing reassured him with a smile and planted another soft kiss before leaving him behind.

Junmyeon sighed and hugged himself. He couldn’t help but worry for Yixing. His worries are piling up on him. And the bad feeling won’t go away.

He just hopes that Yixing will come back okay.

~

“I love you.”

Yixing looks at Minseok with a shocked face. Minseok just smiled at him.

“Hyung....”

“It’s okay Yixing. I can wait.”

“But...”

“Well, shall we eat? This ice cream looks delicious!” Minseok beamed ignoring the younger. The younger could only nod his head and eat together with Minseok.

~

Walking on the street with a lot of questions, Yixing walked with a clouded mind. His senses grew dull and all. His been thinking what Minseok told him. Minseok loves him? How is that possible?

He crossed the street not noticing that the stop light is on. He didn’t heard the shouting’s of the people and he didn’t notice that a truck is on its way to him and he didn’t notice that the honks of the truck and all.

Until, he notices a light on his left that made his head turn left and his eyes widens.

Crack-Crack! Crash!

Junmyeon dropped the glass when his head snapped to the frame. He moved closer to the frame, and saw that there’s a crack on Yixing’s face. His eyes widen. It can’t be...that something happened to Yixing, right?

He called Yixing’s phone but it was ringing and ringing until it was the voice mail switched in. He groaned and mumbled some incoherent words.

A man was holding the phone of Yixing as the doctor came by.

“Is he okay?”

“Well...”

~

5 months later

“Hyung....I bet Yixing hyung have an explanation why he left you!” Chanyeol comforted his hyung with Yi Fan nodding his head. Junmyeon was about to say something when Minseok bursts in with a panting and sweats.

“What is it Minseok hyung?” Yi Fan asked. Minseok went closer to them with a grim face and his eyes were puffy and red.

“Were you crying?” Chanyeol asked. Minseok approached them until he was standing in front of Junmyeon.

“Hyung.....”

Junmyeon looked at him with tears.

“I’m sorry hyung...”

Junmyeon wiped off his tears and looked at Minseok with a confused face.

“Why are you apologizing Minseok hyung? And why are you dressed in black?” Yi Fan asked as he pointed at Minseok’s clothes. Minseok looked at them with a bewildered look.

“Didn’t you know? Yixing’s funeral is today! He was just buried awhile ago!!” Minseok announced which widens the eyes of the others.

“WHAT?!!” Junmyeon yelled. He searched for any joke at Minseok’s face, but there’s none. So that means his not lying. He ran out of the house, with Chanyeol calling out his name.

He ran and ran until he reached the cemetery. He looked around the cemetery finding the tomb of Yixing. After running around the whole cemetery, he stopped and put a hand on the tree as he heave for air.

The time he turned his head to his right...There he found a newly tomb. He approached it and read what the tomb says.

Zhang Yixing

He broke down into tears and touched the tomb. He traced the name imprinted on it and screamed.

Chanyeol and Yi Fan arrived and found Junmyeon crying with his head hanging low and his hands on the grass in front of a tomb. They approached him and saw the name of the tomb.

Chanyeol put a hand on his mouth; Yi Fan pulled him into a hug and silently tears.

“Nooooo!!!!!!”

--

Kim Junmyeon a 14 yrs-old young boy grieves for the lost of his lover and eventually tried to forget him.

__________________________________________

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe~