Chapter 1

Days

Chapter 1: The Day I Met You

It was early spring and the sun was shining brightly than ever. Breeze swooning and dancing around the place. A young man was walking his way to school when someone bumped into him.

“Ah! Yíhàn! (Sorry)”

The young man looked up and didn’t understand what he said. Determining it by the tone he used, the man who bumped into him is apologizing. He smiled and gestured his hand that it’s okay. The man bowed again, and left running away where the young man is going to. He blinked.

“Is he going to my school?”

~

“Yo! Junmyeon hyung!” A tall, deep voice man called out. The said man, smiled up to him as a response. Another man who is with the taller one, waved his arms to Junmyeon.

“Have you heard hyung? There are 3 new students today!” The shorter squeaked.

“Huh? Really?” Junmyeon asked quite amused by the news. The shorter nodded his head, with the taller giggling.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

“Oh! The big bell has ringed!” The deep voice man looked at their school with the shorter nodding his head.

“Well....what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Junmyeon announced dragging the two.

~

“Students, we have 3 new students today...” Before the teacher could even finish his sentence, he was stopped by cheers and woots.

“I wonder if they are boys who are hot!”

“Yeah! Hotter than the boys in the whole school, except for Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Junmyeon oppas.”

“Don’t forget about Professor Oh and Luhan!”

“Argh!....3 more students? Are they boys Professor Oh?” One of the students asked their professor. Professor Oh cleared his throat making the whole class silence.

“Well, yes....” Professor Oh was once again stopped. He groaned.

“What is it Park Chanyeol?” The Professor eyed the young man, nevertheless he couldn’t get angry even though he was clearly pissed off. Park Chanyeol is the son of the director and mistress of this school, and one mistake; he will be expelled from this school. But the said man, was kind-hearted, humble and cheerful, and he wouldn’t do that to his favourite Professor that he loves.

“Mianhae Professor Oh! I didn’t mean to interrupt you. I just wanted to ask if the 3 students are all boys. Are they?” Professor Oh smiled.

“Yes, they are.—Come in boys.”

The sliding door slides revealing 3 young men slowly walking their way in front of the class. Squeals and Squeaks could be heard inside the classroom. Professor Oh glared at the students but none of them seems to be affected. Then the sliding door opened revealing another person.

It was Professor Luhan.

“Kyaaa! It’s Professor Luhan!”

“OMO! This is a great day for me!”

“Professor Luhan looks hot always.”

Professor Luhan smiled at the students earning him an uproar. Professor Luhan isn’t always be seen around the school campus. He’s seen rarely visiting Professor Oh or when it’s about Drama and Music Class. Professor Oh sighed.

Oh did I mention?

Professor Oh and Luhan are a couple.

It was a secret and no one knows it except for the Kingkas and Queenkas of the school.

“What do you want Professor Luhan?”

“Nothing~ I just wanted to see you and the students.” Professor Luhan smiled to the students before leaving with a wink. Professor Oh once again sighed and looked at the class with a stern glare causing the whole class in complete silence.

“So back to where we should suppose to be...Will the three of you introduce yourselves to the class?”

The two nodded their heads and the two looked at each other figuring out who’s going to introduce first. After seconds they nodded their heads in confirmation. The tallest of the three was the first one to introduce.

“Annyeong. My name is Wu Yi Fan. It’s nice to meet all of you.” Yi Fan introduced with a cold face but still handsome he is. Girls squeal and swoon over him.

“Annyeong~ Kim Minseok imnida! If you have steam buns, please do give it to me, neh?” Minseok introduced and puffed his cheeks with girls squealing and commenting how cute he is and that they will give him steam buns anytime. Minseok mouthed a ‘thanks’.

Next was a young man whose wearing a glasses and one earphone in his ear completely listening to some song. His head was hanging low making the students wondering his face would be. Yi Fan looked at the last person who is supposed to introduce and quickly nudge Minseok to snap him out. Minseok nudged the young man but didn’t seem to mind. Minseok sighed and whispered something to the young man.

“What’s the hold up?” Junmyeon asked the shorter. The shorter shrugged.

“Don’t know. Seems the last person to introduce isn’t paying attention.” The shorter’s tone seems to be mocking for Junmyeon. He was about to scold the shorter when the taller stopped him from doing so.

“Don’t use that tone Baekki. That’s not nice.” The deep voice man whispered. Baekki or Baekhyun rolled his eyes and waved off his hand.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I won’t use that tone.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes for the last time before paying his attention back to the three students. Chanyeol smiled in content and brought back his focus to the students in front. Junmyeon smiled with a sigh and looked in front of the class quite curious who is the last person who is supposed to introduce.

After whispering, Minseok pulled away with the young man taking off his earphone. He sighed before looking to the students.

“Ni hao. My name is Zhang Yixing. It’s nice to meet all of you. I apologize for not speaking up earlier because I was thinking something. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me.”

 It was complete silence.

Then girls ‘awed’ and commented that it’s okay and that they didn’t mind. Yixing smiled to them in relief showing his cute dimples causing the girls to squeal and squeak in delight.

Junmyeon blinked. That’s the man who bumped into him an hour ago. His mouth fell into agape and he couldn’t believe he found Yixing attractive and cute especially when he smiles showing his dimples.

His thoughts were snapped back when he found the person he was thinking in front of him.

 “Omo! Aren’t you the one who I bumped with?”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other before gazing at Junmyeon. Junmyeon stared at Yixing for awhile before scratching his nape shyly.

“Ah...Deh. Name is Kim Junmyeon. Head of the Kingkas.” Junmyeon smiled. Yixing felt his heart skip a beat.

“Hyung, you don’t need to say that you know.” Chanyeol teased earning him an eruption of laughter from the class with Professor Oh sighing. Junmyeon blushed in embarrassment.

“Sorry...”

Yixing blinked before chuckling. Melodic...

“Aniyo. It’s okay. My name is Zhang Yixing. It was nice meeting you Junmyeon hyung.” Yixing reached out his hand. Junmyeon gladly took his hand and both shake their hands.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun snickered.

Both send messages to each other.

“Love at first sight.”

________________________________

Yep~ 1st Chapter is up today. The second one will be later. Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe~