Moonlit Dinners and Questions. . . Oh My!

Bonds . . .

 

Chapter Seven

M o o n l i t D i n n e r s and Q u e s t i o n s . . . Oh My!

Mihyun's POV

I looked at him with a blank expression on my face.  Kyuhyun was standing by an edge of the building looking at me with those eye's of his.  They way he looked at me with that stare.  It scared me a bit; no it scared me a lot.  He just wants to talk?  Yea right.  I laughed on the inside but really I was scared.  My whole body was stiff because the scene of that night kept replaying in my head.  I stepped back a few steps and calmed my nerves.  "Well... Talk away."  I said blankly staring at him.         "Well, someone isn't very open; now is she?"  Kyuhyun said.  I glared at him.  "You want to talk to me right?  So talk."  I said puffing my cheeks out.                                "You really are an impatient person, pretty stubborn too."  I blew a piece of red hair out of my face then stared at him.  I didn't talk; I just sat down on the cement.  Kyuhyun came and sat by me.  He smirked as his hand slithered it's way around my waste.  I shot a glare at him but decided it would be best not to squirm.  "Why are you here?  I mean, why did you come to Korea?"  He asked as his hand rested by my side.  I blinked a few times, then spoke.  "Well, my parents want me to become CEO of their company and they thought co-managing you guys would give me some experience.  It's not what I want though.  I want to sing; like you guys."  I said thoughtfully.  Kyuhyun glanced at me.  His hand moved to encase mine, it was a shock.  I gasped a bit but let him take my hand.  I could tell he was pleased that I didn't resist him.  "Ano.. W-What about you?"  I questioned a bit curiously.  

"What about me?"  He said in his usual aloof, cocky manner.  "I diverged off my original path of becoming a lawyer and ended up here."  What he said brought back a memory for me.  In eleventh grade I was doing a project on Super Junior, and I ended up researching Kyuhyun to fulfill it.  The wiki page did indeed state he went to music school and not lawyer school.  What was I doing?  I could be like him.  Not in the erted sense of way, but in the sense that I too could abandon becoming CEO of my parents company and become an SM artist.  "Ah.."  I said softly.  My hand suddenly felt cold as it rested on the cement again.  I saw Kyuhyun get up and walk over to the door that led back down into the building.  He picked a basket up, and something else.  He walked back over and asked me to get up.  I frowned but did what I was told.    He layed a thick red blanket onto the cement and sat back down with a white blanket and basket in hand.  He motioned for me to join him, and I did.  I sat down a few inches away from him and stared as he draped the white blanket over himself.  It was getting a bit chilly.  Then a sudden movement jerked me by his side.  His free hand had grabbed my waste and of course pulled me closer.  I blushed madly.  This was bad, really bad.  I didn't want to be in this kind of situation.  I didn't want anyone to love, or to like.  He wrapped the blanket around me and himself then proceeded to open the basket.  Inside was a small golden bracelet.  He smiled and took my right wrist.  With a soft click the bracelet fell into place on my wrist, and then I read what was engraved on it.  It has three pointless words on it.  I love you.  My eyes looked up at him in shock.  "W..What?"  He nodded.  I couldn't believe this was the way he was confessing to me.  I didn't want to believe it.  

"I love you.  Ever since I first met you.  After hearing your sing..  I'm sorry.  Sorry for what I did to you."  He said in an unusually hushed voice.  I could feel his breath hit my neck, then something else touched my neck.  It was his hand.  I saw it run over the fading hickey mark.  "Ryeowook took my last lover from me."  When I heard him say that I was in utter shock.  "So, wait; you're doing this to me to get back at him!?"  I started to get up, but he kept me where I was.  "No.  I genuinely liked you when I met you.  It was a fight because we both like you."  He said.  I was shocked.  Already into my second month of summer and this happens?  "Okay then.  Well, it's not happening."  I said and this time successfully got up.  With a glare I ran off.  I took to the elevator and clicked the floor I needed to go to.  A few seconds later, I was back in Ryeowook's room.  He was gone.  I didn't know where nor did I really care at the moment.  I kicked my shoes off and crawled into bed.  I needed time, time to think all of this over.  No, there is nothing to think about.  I'm not going to date either of them.. But what if Kyuhyun keeps.. Molesting me.  "AISH!"  I screamed the word then fell into a light sleep.  I just needed to forget. Forget this for now.

In the morning though, everything came flooding back.  I awoke to find Ryeowook awake, sitting on his bed.  He looked at me.  I looked at him then flipped to my other side.  I didn't want to talk, but sooner or later I would have to talk things out between the three of us.  I just wasn't ready yet.  That's all.

--

HOLY CHICKEN MAN.  I'M SO SORRY.  THIS UPDATE NOT ONLY IS LATE, BUT BADLY.

Please my three loyal subscribers forgive me, but I do believe I'll continue forthwards with this story. (:  I really like how it's taken a mind of its own. xD