SM and Surprises

Bonds . . .

 

Chapter Two

S M a n d S u r p r i s e s

Mi Hyun's POV

The car that I was in slowly came to a halt.  I woke up blinking the jet-lagged sleep out of my eyes.  My hand automatically started to search for my ipod, I found it sitting in my lap.  With a smile, I rolled the headphones around it and tucked it back into my shoulder strap bag.  Momentarily, I had forgot where I was then everything dawned on me.  "Oh right."  I said, then pinched myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming.  I blinked again then kept looking around then remembered that I was in an SM Entertainment van with the famous Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Sungmin, and Kim Ryeowook.  "Hi guys."  I said as Sugmin stared at me, he waved back smiling.  Ryeowook who was sitting next to me clapped me on my shoulder.

"Well Miss Mi Hyun, it turns out that you'll be bunking with me."  I turned to look at Ryeowook, then blinked.  "I... I'm.."  My brain slowly started to process what he said, the words started to sink in.  "Is there any possible way we can change rooms?"  I said with an incredulous look on my face - I was furious.  'I have to share with a guy? Like.. WTF, seriously!  Like this can't be bad enough!'  Ryeowook looked at me with a hurt look.  "It's either me, or him.  I'm sure you'll chose the latter."  He said in a confident voice.  I turned around to see who he was pointing too.  "Oh okay, yeah I'll be bunking with Ryeowook-sshi."  I quickly said turning my head around.  Those eyes, his eyes.. They burned through my head.  I gulped and then did my best to ignore Kyuhyun, the stalker.  Ryeowook smiled and Sungmin smirked.  "Thought so, well let's get going.  You're going to get settled then afterwards you'll report to the dance room.  There you'll meet us all, and I was told to tell you that instead of being an assistant manager - you'll be our personal assistant.  So gear yourself up for it."  I didn't say anything, I opened the car door and went to retrieve my things.  

"I think she's angry Ryeowook-ah."  Sungmin said chuckling.  I grabbed my two bags and walked towards the elevator.  Once I got there I called back to the other, "You three coming?"  I said, trying to keep the anger out of my voice but it didn't really work out.  "Pipe down, not like we'll think of you as our slave.  Well.."  It was Kyuhyun that spoke walking in front of the other two.  I gave a small snort of defiance.  "Whatever.. Let's just get this over with.  I'll be wasting three months of my life here.. So.." I trailed off, thinking in my brain.  Once again the reality of this situation slapped me in the face.  "My three months of relaxation.." I mumbled.  "I was going to cover songs this summer too.." I also mumbled.  "AISH!"  I screeched, the three of them just looked at me.  I snapped, "Don't like what your looking at?  Turn around!"  I hissed then walked into the open elevator.  Sungmin pushed the button that read twenty-second floor on it.  "Wait, we're at a hotel?"  Then I fixed my statement.  "Wait a second, you guys live in this big condo complex!?  You must be rich, why live here?"  I asked.

Kyuhyun answered me.  "Well, to be honest, we live here with all the other SM Artists.  We get the 21st and 22nd floor because Suju is so big.  The rest of the floors down are for other artists, trainees, etc."  He said.  'Wow.. So they live on the top two floors..'  "Thinking about how impressive it is or something?"  He said.  I glared at him.  "No.  It's a condo complex."  The doors opened and a ding was heard.  Ryeowook grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the elevator to the right.  We rushed all the way down to the end of the hallway, and on the left there was a room with three gold numbers on it: "Room 577".

"Honey, we're home."  Ryeowook said in a sing-songy tone.  I smiled and walked in, and boy was I impressed.  There were two relatively big beds, both with blue and white covers on them.  The walls were a ocean blue, and he had a big window with a fantastic view.  "Okay, I know I didn't say this on the elevator but I'm impressed."  The thing that shocked me was that the place was clean - spotless.  "It's so clean.  Ryeowook-sshi, your amazing.  You have my utmost respect now."  I said smiling.  As I set my stuff down on the bed he came to stand behind me.  "I was wondering, what were you talking about back there - about covering songs?  I mean, do you sing?"  I turned around feeling threatened.  Not many people asked me personal questions.  I decided to answer but hesitantly.

I sat down on the bed, and Ryeowook sat down beside me.  I think he could sense that I was uncomfortable.  "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."  He said, I smiled and shook my head.  "I haven't really had any friends so I'm not used to talking about personal things.  Well, yea.  I do sing.  I've been wanting to cover some songs for a while now.. Though I've never got around to doing it."  I paused here and looked at him, "I've never sang in front of anyone, so I'm a bit scared to actually post something on the web.  Though I'm running out of time.. If I don't get discovered I get to take over the family business.  That's why I'm here; my parents are grooming me to become the head. Even they haven't heard me sing."  I scratched my head and then the unexpected happened.  Ryeowook hugged me.

"It's okay.  I get nervous all the time, it's nothing to be scared of.  Whenever you need a friend, or feel like singing or talking you can come to me.  No where's your phone."  He let go and shuffled through my bag, once he found it he programmed himself into the contacts and even took a picture with me to set it as the contact picture.  "There we go.  Now that your all set - let me help you unpack?"  He said raising a brow.  I laughed a bit and gave him a light punch on the arm.  "Sure, you can unpack the smaller bag.  It has my perfume, computer, and make up.  I would rather have them on a dresser than in a bathroom though - if that's okay."  I said.  He nodded.  "Sure, no problem."  I smiled as he went to unpacking the bag.  "That dresser is yours, stick all your clothing into there."  He pointed and I nodded.  I drug my massive brown suitcase over to the dresser and sat down.  I pulled out the first drawer and quickly shoved all my various colored bra's and underwear into it.  Then I opened the small one next to the drawer I just had open, I piled my layering tanks in there.  Then underneath in the bigger drawer I folded and shoved my shirts, and small jackets into it.  The drawer under that one got my shorts, capris, and jeans.  I hung up all my dresses - the ones I had brought along - in a small place in Ryeowooks closet, my shoes went on the bottom along with his and my jackets joined my dresses.

"That's everything, so I think we should be getting to the practice room now?" I said, Ryeowook smiled and nodded.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, my phone was left sitting on the bed.  "What about my phone?"  I said as wel walked down the hall quickly, still holding hands.  "Forget it, we need to get towels and drinks.  Afterall, I think we'll be practicing for SS4 today."  Ryeowook said, and I blankly stared at him.  "You'll learn quickly just come on."  He said picking up in a run.  It was a good thing that I was wearing flat tennies, 'cause if I wasn't I would probably fall flat on my face.  We boarded the elevator, got to the lobby and got drinks and towels.  Then we got on the elevator again and clicked the second floor button.  He guided me into a room with a bunch of mirrors and guys sitting on the floor.  They were in sweat pants and muscle tanks.  Ryeowook put the towels down, and I laid the drinks down close to the towels.  Then he joined the other boys on the floor in something similar to what they were wearing.  I suddenly felt flushed and out in the open.  I was wearing a dark green V-neck tee with knee length capris.  

"Um.. Hi-i, I'm your new Personal Assis-stant."  I said stuttering.  I looked at Ryeowook while speaking because I also had a phobia of speaking to crowds, especially crowds that looked really hot.  Ryeowook smiled, so did Sungmin - saw it out of the corner of my eye - but Kyuhyun smirked.  I frowned.  "I'll be here to.. Assisst you all."  I said smiling, then sat down back against the wooden portion of the wall.  The boys started to introduce themselves to me.  

"Hello, I'm Eunhyuk.  That guy over there - he's Donghae."  Eunhyuk said smiling, Donghae turned to look at Eunhyuk frowning.  "I can introduce myself.  Anyways, I'm Donghae."  He said smiling.  I liked Donghae and Eunhyuk they seem nice.  Another man, with blonde hair spoke.  "I'm the leader, Jungsu but you can call me Leeteuk."  I got up and stretched my hand out to him, we shook hands.  "A pleasure."  I said nodding.  "The punk with the long hair is Heechul, that is Kangin, over there is Yesung - our other lead vocalist -, the guy over there with the black glasses is Shindong, and the one with the black hair by the mirror is Siwon.  I suppose you've already been aqquainted with Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun our maknae."  He said.  I nodded slowly taking it all in whilst trying to attach names to faces.  

"I'll do my best to help you all."  I said confidently, the forgot something.  "Oh yeah, that's right!  I'm Mi Hyun, Cho Mi Hyun."  I said smiling.  "You can call me.. Um.. Lets just go with Mi Hyun."  I nodded laughing at myself - slightly turning red.  The group mumbled then shut up when someone came in - who I assumed was the choreographer.  They all got into line and started to perform songs that they had prepared for SS4.  After about five hours of nonstop work, the practice ended.  Ryeowook quickly whisked me away back to the room.  "Sleep time, we're going to leave for SS4 soon.  We've been practicing for a while - and plus we're doing some old things so it's nothing new.  Though I'm excited to see our fans!  It'll be fun~."  I just nodded as he went to shower.  I took this oppertuinty to change into a pink tank top and pink shorts.  I always wore a bra to sleep - something that just grew on me.  I looked out side the window then right as I was about to climb into bed Ryeowook walked out of the bathroom, steam followed him. 

He has a towel drapped low on his hips, and to my surprise he had abs - nice abs.  I turned red and jumped into the covers.  "I'm so so so so.. SO SORRY!" I shouted.  Hell, I've never seen a guy like this, even hugging Ryeowook was weird because I've never gotten a hug from a guy before.  This situation was definetly awkward.  I looked out from the blanket and saw Ryeowook smirking - not smiling - smirking.  He chuckled then changed into some shorts and a gray baggy top.  "Get to sleep little one, the next three weeks will be busy since we'll be leaving for SS4 Osaka in two days."  He leaned down and kissed my forehead, some water dripped onto my face.  He wipped it away with his hands.  I felt really weird now.  

"Uh.. Erm.. Ok.. Okay."  I managed to say.  I plugged my earphones into my ears and fell alseep to 'Sorry Sorry Answer'.  This time, I listened to Ryeowook's voice, not Kyuhyun's.

 

--

AUTHORS NOTES

Bahaha, surprise!  This will be interesting eh?  Ryeowook is so OOC, almost all the SJ members are OOCed in this fic due to it being an AU. (:  Hope you enjoyed it though. C<

So what will happen next, after the three weeks of touring of course.  I'm skipping that. xD  You'll soon see. <3

-TheohsoEvilB