Club WETT

Bonds . . .

 

Chapter Four

C l u b W E T T

Mi Hyun's POV

When Ryeowook-sshi kissed me it sent sparks through out my body.  It was weird, to know that his touch could do that to me.  It creeped me out - a lot.  So many thoughts rolled through my mind.  Mostly the thoughts were about the sadist and Ryeowook.  Ryeowook was my favorite Super Junior member up-to-date.  He was the nicest, and didn't try to take advantage of others.  He didn't manipulate others, and he always genuinely wants to help whether it concerns him or not.  A guy like that made my chest feel fuzzy with warm feelings, secure feelings.  I smiled to myself and looked outside at the shining moon overhead.  The windows were open allowing fresh air and moonlight to filter through the large blue room.  I snuggled the comforter closer to my chin and went into a fetal position laying on my right side.  My red hair pooled out behind me on the blue pillow.  My left hand was beside me clutching the comforter.

Honestly, I'm glad that I was shipped to Korea for the summer.  For once, my parents did something right in their eighteen years of owning me.  'I'm eighteen now,' I thought 'I'll be able to chose what I want to do now.  I'm going to stay with Super Junior until the end.'  I decided.  I do not want to be the head of a company, I want to live my dreams out and that's what I'll be doing.  Here.. In Seoul, Korea.  "As far as tomorrow night goes..Hm.  What song.  I got it.. Bolero.  I will perform Bolero as the closing song."  My nerves started to already act up - I could feel my stomach knotting.  "..I'll be able to execute.  I hope."  I tacked on having little faith in my self.  "I know this song though, I've been singing it ever since I was fourteen."  I scratched my head smiling.  I grabbed my iPod that was laying on the white dresser stand next to my bed then I proceeded to put the left headphone into my left ear.

That night, I fell asleep listening to Bolero.  The following morning, I awoke early - which pissed me off - but, I woke early enough to see the sun rise.  It was breath taking, seeing the sun slowly cascade it's way up into the sky.  The warm glowy colors of morning filled Ryeowook's room.  I turned to look at the clock: 6:18.  Then I looked at Ryeowook, he was still asleep.  His lips parted, his hair tousled.  Then I noticed he had taken a shower, and then thought to myself that I should probably do the same.  I got up and stretched my arms and back.  I checked my phone and found five new messages on it.  "The hell?"  I opened them all, and all of them were from Kyung Ji.

OMG! YOUR SUPER JUNIOR'S PA? NO WAY!  CALL ME ASAP GIRL!

The second one:  HEY! CALL ME, YOU SHOULD BE AWAKE BY NOW!

The third and fourth:  I'm flying to Korea, I booked a hotel room and everything.  I'll be landing at 5pm your time.. So, hope to see you soon.. Maybe.  

Then the last one:  Okay, now I know your ignoring me, I'll be visiting today around six.. So.. Yeah, just to tell you.  Like you care.

-Lee Kyung Ji

I felt so bad now.  Quickly I texted her back.  I'm so sorry, I've been busy with SS4 and stuff.  We just got home yesterday and I haven't had time to check my phone unless it was family related.  Hey, Sungmin-sshi invited me to go to a Night Club tonight, I'm inviting you.  Be here by eight dressed in something.. Um.. Nice.  I clicked send and not even five minutes later my phone buzzed.  

OH THANK GOD. I THOUGHT YOU WERE IGNORING ME OR SOMETHING.  Phew.  Alright, WAIT - THE LEE SUNGMIN? No way.. AAHH!  So cool!  Alright!  P.S: The word is Y not, NICE.

I laughed then reminded myself to be quiet.  "Haha, 'y'.  This girl, she's crazy."  I mumbled and walked to shower.  I came out roughly an hour later.  My hair was wrapped up in a white towel, my body in a light blue one.  I walked out whistling some random tune only to find Ryeowook changing his shirt.  I always showered when he wasn't around or was sound asleep.  I thought I could leisurely shower today due to the fact he would most-likely be sleeping in.  We had eye contact and he looked away. "Good morning."  I said in a cheery voice.  He replied smirking.  "Good morning indeed."  I hissed and he laughed.  "Cut it out.. It's not nice, this is already awkward."  I grabbed a white bra, some beige short-shorts, and a simple purple t-shirt.  I strolled back into the bathroom and changed quickly.  

I came out with wet hair to get my comb then walked back to the bathroom to dry my hair.  In twenty minutes I came out with dry hair.  It was almost eight now, and Ryeowook was dressed in blue shorts and a black-baggy shirt.  He smiled and ruffled my dry hair, it shone fiery red in the sunlight that illuminated the room.  "Your hair looks scary when the sun shines on it like that.  It looks like it's on fire."  He said chuckling, and before I could respond he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room locking the door.  

"W-W-AIT.  Where are we going? My phone and wallet were in the room!"  I said trying to get out of his grip, it tightened on me.  "My schedule is free for today, so you're going to be spending the day with me."  Ryeowook said as he ushered me into the elevator.  "So, as far as breakfast goes.. How about IHOP?"  He asked quirking an eyebrow.  I looked at him hesitantly.  "..Um.."  I said, "sure.. IHOP works.  Ryeowook-sshi are you sure you won't get in trouble if we go there?"  I asked.  "Of course not, I rented the place out for the morning."  I blinked at him, my eyes wide.  

"N..No way."  I said laughing.  "Ryeowook-sshi, you're really amazing."  He smiled at that comment.  I stood next to him in silence.  Right before we reached the lobby though, Ryeowook spoke.  "Can you call me 'Oppa'..?"  He asked.  I looked at him confused.  "Please?  Just for today?"  He said smiling his cheeky smile.  I gulped and nodded.  "Sure.. Ryeowook oppa.."  It sounded weird when I said it.  It felt weird as well.  

The morning flew by quickly.  We both ate and talked about music, and our families.  After that we went to the amusement park, and boy, did I have a fear of roller coasters.  Ryeowook and I went on almost every single adult ride - including the coasters and had an amazing time.  He did run into some fans at one point, so we did get held up, but the day was smooth.  Next thing I knew, we were driving home eating cotton candy.  "Ya, Ryeowook-oppa, this was amazing.  Thank you so much!"  I said and leaned over to sling an arm around his shoulder in the gesture of a hug.  "Hey, I'm driving here!"  He said pretending to be angry.  I giggled while blushing.  Being around Ryeowook felt so right, so natural.  He was like a natural high to me.  He was so nice be with.

We both exited the car after Ryeowook had parked it and walked into the building.  We boarded the elevator still finishing our cotton candy.  When we reached the twenty-second floor an angry Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Sungmin were awaiting us.  "Where the hell have you both been?"  Kyuhyun started but was silenced by Leeteuk.  Sungmin was burning his eyes into my soul and it creeped me out.  Kyuhyun was burning eyes into Ryeowook and not me.. He still remembered the deal.  "Ahem, Ryeowook we've been worried sick about you, and Mi Hyun.  You left without telling the company or us anything."  He stated.  "I'm sorry, I too Mi Hyun out with me all day.... we were on a sort of date."  He said, I looked at him in bewilderment.  "Ya, that's not it--" Ryeowook cut me off my squeezing my hand.  I glared at him, I've never been mad at him before but he made me angry.  "Oh.  Well.. I'm sorry.  Don't do it again, just tell us next time."  Leeteuk said and walked away dismissing us.  "Eight, we're leaving at eight."  Sungmin said before walking off.  Ryeowook tangled his hand around my waist and we walked back to the room together, I felt someone burning eyes into my head.

"What the hell?  A date!?"  I said walking away from him and to our shared closet.  He followed.  "I had to make something up."  He said chuckling, "Or else we would have been in big trouble.  Did you see Kyuhyun's face.. Haha!"  He said laughing.  His chest came into contact with my back as he reached for a silver muscle shirt beside my dresses.  He also grabbed some black skinny jeans and went to change in the bathroom.  I decided to go with my short black dress, it had layers of shiny beads that would make me look like a walking disco ball when the club lights hit it.  I grabbed a black bra, and changed into it, and shimmied into the dress.  I couldn't get the zipper out.  A strong hand grabbed the zipper and pulled it up.  It was Ryeowook.  "Still mad at me?"  He asked, "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said that."  He said.  I nodded 'no', "I understand why you did it.  I forgive you."  I said hugging him.  I slipped on my black six inch heels, a black shiny bracelet, and a small black beaded necklace.

 Ryeowook stared at me.  "You look.. stunning."  He said.  I blushed.  My red hair floated around my shoulders and framed my face.  Ryeowook cupped my face with his right hand and leaned into plant a kiss on my forehead.  I smiled and hugged him.  He was in a shiny silver muscle shirt and black skinny jeans with black tennies.  He looked and smelled good.  We walked outside to find Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Yesung walking towards us.  Kyuhyun was in a red muscle shirt and white jeans.  My breath hitched when I saw his toned body.  Sungmin was going all black, and Yesung opted for black jeans, white shoes, and a black tank.  Ryeowook grabbed my hand and entwined my our fingers.  He smiled at me and I smiled back.  We both walked to the elevator meeting up with the other three.  

"You look good Mi Hyun."  Yesung said giving me a friendly smile.  I smiled back, "Thank you."  Sungmin gave a little whistle and I chuckled a bit.  Kyuhyun stayed silent and stared at the elevator.  "So, where exactly are we going--" I didn't get to finish my sentence because when the elevator doors opened up I was jumped.  Kyung Ji yanked me into a large hug.  She was in a pure white dress with white pumps, at least two inches taller than mine.  "CHO MI HYUN!"  She said loudly, I laughed.  "Ya, ya!  Let me go Kyung Ji."  I said smiling, she let me go and then I frowned.  "You're taller than me in those shoes.  I'm supposed to be taller than you...."  I said mumbling.  

"Oh c'mon, let's go yes?"  She said in a bubbly voice.  Her orange hair was tied up with a white fluffy clip.  "Kyung Ji, meet Ryeowook-sshi, Kyuhyun-sshi, Sungmin-sshi, and Yesung-sshi.  Now as I was saying, were are we all going?"  Kyung Ji looked at the people I just introduced and smiled.  I knew she was suppressing herself a great deal.  All she said was: "Hello, I'm Lee Kyung Ji.  It's a pleasure to meet you all."  I smiled and gave her shoulders a squeeze.  Sungmin continued to speak.  "Ladies, we're going to Club WETT."  He said.  I suddenly felt a bit odd, I've never been to a club and 'Club WETT' didn't sound like a first-timer club.  

Within the hour we arrived at Club WETT, and well because all six of us were on the reserved list, we were allowed access instantly.  We walked in and my dress lit up like it was on fire.  Every one including Kyuhyun looked at me.  Kyung Ji and Yesung clicked really well, so they went off and danced alone almost the whole night.  Ryeowook and I danced together for the most part.  We didn't bump or grind because I was to insecure to do it with him.. He was a close friend after all.  Our relationship was special to me.  Kyuhyun came over and intercepted Ryeowook, asking me for a dance.  By now it was almost two in the morning and Sungmin, Yesung, and Kyung Ji were all drunk.  Ryeowook reluctantly let me go and walked off to get a drink.  Kyuhyun spun me around and molded his chest and my back together. We started to dance to the beat, and I almost forgot who I was dancing with.  We bumped and grinded for a few dances and suddenly I felt really hot.  Kyuhyun's hand roamed the upper half of my body, but he never touched my chest areas.  Soon the gyrating bodies on the dance floor were too much for me, the main one being Kyuhyun but luckily enough Kyuhyun let me go.  "Don't forget our deal."  He then walked off smirking.

"Alright everybody, the last song of the night will be a slow song sung by the one and only Cho Mi Hyun, a special guest at our club tonight!"  The DJ announced.  I took in a deep breath, looked at Kyuhyun, then to Ryeowook.  Ryeowook smiled as I walked up on the stage.  I grabbed the mic and awaited for the music.  Then I started to sing, then to my surprise I lost all my nerves about twenty second into the song and started to sing and dance to it slowly.  After five minutes of every one slow dancing, and a certain someones looking at me I finished the song.  Everyone clapped and cheered for me, I blushed and quickly got off the stage.  Kyung Ji hugged me.  "That wash amuzing!"  She slurred together because she got a bit too drunk.  I smiled and let her go back to Yesung.  SHe shouldn't have been this drunk though, we were only eighteen.  Kyuhyun greeted me before I could get to Ryeowook.  

"You executed it well."  He then walked away from me.  Ryeowook came up and crushed me into a hug.  Sungmin smiled at me and went to join the leaving Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Kyung Ji.  I was the closing act of the club and now everyone cleared out.  We walked to the car, I sat in the front passenger seat while Ryeowook drove.  The two drunk lovers sat in the back along with the sadist.  We made it home alright, but first we dropped Kyung Ji off.  She said her good byes to me saying she would be leaving in a day or so and was so happy about this night.  Yesung and her had exchanged numbers.  When we got back home Kyuhyun escorted the now ever drunk Sungmin to his room while Ryeowook took me back to our room.  When we were inside the room things got tense.  "That was fun.."  I said smiling.  "Yes."  He agreed, slowly walking toward me.  I looked around and took a step back, his sudden change of personality and aura send chills down my spine.

 "Shh.."  He said pulling me into a hug.  He bend his head so that his mouth was by my ear.  "Let me in.." Was all he said before the most amazing thing in my life happened.

--

Well.. Well.  Wow.  Lonegest chapter up to date.. At the moment. Four pages... o-o [SOPROUD!] Uhum.  I hope you all like it, and use your imagination to try to guess what Ryeowook meant when he said "Let me in."  c<  Comment your thoughts, I wanna know what you all think.  

:)

-B  <3

Next chapter is like on.. Rush delivery so it will be out ASAP. 

 

Now some words from our editor....

Thank you Kyung J- I MEAN BREAK! Ahem, as for words, I have just one. Butts. That is all.

-Aikawa-san >:]