SIA - Chapter 4

Schooling in America[On Hiatus]

Chapter 4


~~2 months later~~

 

At the sound of a knock, Minako walks out the kitchen and to the front door. Opening the door, Minako smiles. “Hey guys.” she greets. She then steps aside and lets the 15 boys into the house. “What’s up guys?” Raina asks walking out the kitchen followed by Samona. The boys greet them as everyone move to the living room and sit down. “So what have you guys been up to today?” Samona asks.

 

“Well, since school break is near, our managers have been going over and preparing us for our schedule.” Leeteuk explains.

“Must be happy to be going back to Korea.” Minako says.

“Yeah, but we’ll still be filming for the show while we’re there.” Kyuhyun says.

“Oh yeah, that reminds me. They aired the sixth episode yesterday. I kept forgetting to ask you guys about that. They changed the airing dates.” Samona says.

“Oh, the President decided to change it. He talked with broadcasting station and they changed the dates of when the episodes will air.” Hangeng explains.

“I think they wanted to keep the shows timeline close to current timeline.” Kibum says.

“Yeah, if I’m correct, that episode filming is from like two or three weeks ago.” Shindong says.

“That’s a good choice. It keeps things more recent.” Raina says.

 

The group nods. “Oh hey, you girls set up a new picture.” Henry says. The group turns to see him pick up a double frame. “Is this two different babies or the same baby?” asks Yesung who was sitting next to Henry. The group moves to look at the pictures. Both pictures looked exactly the same. Only difference was that the little girl in the pictures wore identical outfits of two different colors. The left was a red outfit, the right a blue version of the same outfit.

 

“Oh, no that’s two different little girls.” Samona says. “Oh, that reminds me.” she says before standing up. She then runs out the living room and upstairs. “So they’re two different girls? Who’s who?” Eunhyuk asks. To answer the question, Raina pulls her wallet out her pocket. Flipping it open, she turns it toward the boys. “This is Samona as a baby.” she says. The boys look at the wallet photo. “One of the little girls is Samona.” Siwon says.

 

“Is the other one you, Minako?” Heechul asks. Minako shakes her head. “No, I and Samona was never that identical.” she says. The group nods. “Then who’s the other little girl?” Sungmin asks. Raina closes her wallet. “Samona is the one in red. The little girl in blue is MiYoung.” she informs. Kangin looks at her. “Oh, the little girl that Samona always talk about.” he says. Raina nods. “That’s the one.” she says.

 

A beep from her watch makes Raina stand up. “Oh, yeah. Be right back.” she says before walking to the kitchen. Henry sits the picture frame back on the table. “It’s amazing how much they look alike.” Donghae says. Minako shrugs. “Well, it’s just like Samona and our mom. I and Samona may not be identical twins but if you were to put our mom and Samona next to each other and make them the same age, you’ll think one of them was a mirror image.” she says.

 

“So when do we get to meet the little cutie?” Ryeowook asks. Minako looks down at her watch.

“Actually she should be here soon. She’s supposed to be getting dropped off.” she explains. The group nods. “Minako, come here for a second.” Raina calls from the kitchen. Minako sighs as she stands up. “Be right back.” she says walking toward the kitchen. A knock on the door makes her stop. “Can one of you get that?” she asks as she walks into the kitchen.

 

Voluntary, Henry stands up and walks to the door. Opening the door, he reveals a man with black hair standing with MiYoung, the little girl in the picture. “Hi, is Samona here?” the man asks. Henry nods and steps to the side. “Yeah, come on in.” he says. The two walks into the house. The man looks at Henry. “You look familiar, have we met before?” he asks. Henry shakes his head. “I don’t think so. I’m Henry by the way.” he says.

 

The man nods. “I’m DaeSun.” he introduces and the two shakes hands. The three then walk to the living room. DaeSun looks around at the boys. “Oh, I know you guys… Super Junior, right?” he asks. As the boys nod, he looks at Henry. “That’s why you look familiar. I used to hear about you all from Samona.” he says. Henry nods.

 

“MiYoung.” The group turns to see Minako walk in. The little girl smiles. “Auntie Koko.” she calls running over to her. Minako smiles as she hugs the little girl. Standing back up straight, Minako looks at DaeSun. “Oh yeah, hi.” she greets blandly. DaeSun looks at her. “Hi Minako.” he greets back. Minako nods. “So, thanks for bringing MiYoung. Bye.” she says. DaeSun sighs. “I was wondering if I can talk to Samona.” he says.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Everyone turns to see Raina walk in. MiYoung immediately walks over to her. “Hi Sweetie” Raina greets her, smiling. She then looks up at DaeSun. “Why won’t you two let me see her?” DaeSun asks. Minako looks at him. “Because you don’t deserve to see her.” she says. DaeSun shakes his head. “Well you know sooner or later I’ll talk to her face to face again. You two can’t control that.” he says.

 

Raina tilts her head to the side. “As her older sister, who knows her every move, I do control that and I say no, so no.” she says. She then walks over to the door and opens it. “And with me stating the last words of this conversation, it’s time for you to say bye and get out my house.” she says. Sighing, DaeSun turns to MiYoung.

 

Bending down, he hugs her. “Okay sweetie, time for me to go. I’ll see you next time.” he says. MiYoung nods as he stands up. “Bye.” she says. With that, DaeSun turns and walks out the house, Raina immediately shuts the door behind him. “You’d think after four years, that he’d know by now that he won’t see Samona unless she asks.” Minako says as Raina walks over.

 

Raina shakes her head. “I know. I hate that idiot.” she says. Minako nods. The two stop and turn to see the boys looking at them. “Is it just me, or was that a little hostile?” Zhoumi asks. The two girls shake her heads. “Yeah it was.” Minako says. Raina looks at them. “We have our reason.” she says. “Let’s just say he did things in the past that we didn’t like too well.” Feeling a tug on her hand, Minako looks down at MiYoung.

 

“Oh, that’s right.” she says. “Samona! MiYoung’s here!” she calls out. A second later, the group hears a series of bumps and crushes come from upstairs. Samona then runs down the stairs. Tripping down one of the bottom stairs, Samona falls onto the floor. “Freakin’ geez.” she whispers. Rolling over onto her back, she lifts her hand which held her glasses. “So glad I didn’t have these on.” she says as she puts the glasses on. She then sits up and turn around.

 

“MiYoung! My Baby!” she calls out smiling. MiYoung smiles back. “Mommy!” she calls back running over to Samona and hugging her. Samona hugs back. “Aww, I missed you so much the past two months.” she says.

“Mommy?” Sungmin asks making Raina and Minako turn and look at him. The two nods. “So whenever Samona and MiYoung was her baby…She really meant her biological baby?” Leeteuk asks. Raina and Minako nods again.

 

“Yeah, explains to you why they look so much alike, right.” Siwon states. Kangin looks at the girls. “So guessing the dad is that guy.” he says. Minako nods. “Yeah, sadly.” she says. She then turns to Samona. Samona stands up before picking up MiYoung and walking over. “So wanna explain how you tripped over nothing coming down the stairs?” Heechul asks laughing. Samona puffs out her cheeks. “I was moving things around up stairs. I immediately stops and rushed down here. Plus I couldn’t see, I was trying to clean my glasses.” she says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.:

Hello all, I'm updating from my best friend's computer since I'm at her house.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I didn't know my internet will be off for this long. :(

Thank you all for standing by my stories throughout the Hiatus.

I'll try to update again as soon as I can. ^_^

~Samona