SIA - Chapter 5

Schooling in America[On Hiatus]

Chapter 5

 

Walking over to the couch, Samona sits down on the armrest. She then lets MiYoung down. Once down, MiYoung immediately walks over to Siwon, who picks her up. “Hey MiYoung, how have you been?” Siwon asks. MiYoung smiles. “I’ve been great Uncle Siwon.” she replies. Siwon smiles back. “Ah, that’s good to know.” he says.

 

“Oh, Siwon, you know her already?” Donghae asks. Siwon nods. “Oh course.” he says. “Remember, I told you guys that I was friends with the girl’s older brother. He used to live near me in Korea. And actually, their Father and Grandfather lives in Korea and I stay in connect with them. Whenever the girls and MiYoung went to visit them, I went and seen them.” he informs as he sits MiYoung down. The others nod.

 

“Come here sweetie.” Samona says. MiYoung walks over to her. “Okay how about you introduce yourself properly to the others.” Samona says. MiYoung nods before turning around to face the others. She then bows. “Annyeong haseyo, I’m MiYoung Nagase, it’s nice to meet you all.” she greets smiling. Samona smiles. “Wah, good job.” she says.

 

“She’s so adorable.” Ryeowook says. The others nod. “Oh should we introduce our selves back?” Leeteuk asks. Raina shakes her head. “No need to.” she says. The boys look at her. “Why not?” Sungmin asks. Raina motions to Samona who nods. “Ah, MiYoung you know them all right?” Minako asks. MiYoung nods. “Wanna show them?” Samona asks. MiYoung nods again.

 

“Okay then let’s start with him.” Samona says pointing to Leeteuk. “Can you tell Leeteuk who he is?” she asks.

“Leeteuk-Oppa, you’re the oldest and the leader. You’re real name is Jungsu. You host SuKiRa. You’re ELF’s Angel.”

“Heechul…”

“Heechul-Oppa, you’re the second oldest. You’re very pretty. You love cats. And you also created a club with all AB blood-types called Choco-Ball. You also had a radio show that was cool. You’re ELF’s Cinderella.”

“Hangeng…”

“Hangeng-Gege, you’re the Chinese member of SJ. You bet out a lot of people during auditions. You’re amazing in martial arts and traditional Chinese dance. You also have solo albums out in China. You’re ELF’s Beijing Fried Rice.”

“Yesung…”

“Yesung-Oppa, you’re voice is amazing. You’re real name is JongWoon. You love turtles. You’re stage name means voice of art. You’re ELF’s Cloud.”

“Kangin…”

“Kangin-Oppa, you’re cool. You’re real name is YoungWoon. You used to do a radio show with Taeyeon-Unni. You got the nickname Raccoon from Anya when you guys did Full House. You also wrote the lyrics for ‘Carnival’. According to you and ELF’s, you are Korea’s No. 1 Handsome Guy.”

“Shindong…”

“Shindong-Oppa, you’re awesome. I like hearing you rap. You host a radio show with Gyuri-Unni. You’re also one of the main dancers in SJ. You’re my favorite.” MiYoung says gigging at the end.

“Sungmin…”

“Sungmin-Oppa, you’re aegyo is so cute. I bet it works on everyone. You also know martial arts. You like wine tasting. And almost everything you own is pink, though your Nintendo DS is yellow. You like pumpkin pie too. You’re ELF’s Pumpkin.”

“Eunhyuk…”

“Eunhyuk-Oppa, you’re a dancing machine. You’re real name is HyukJae. You’ve been friends with Junsu-Oppa since childhood. You host SuKiRa with Leeteuk-Oppa. You also love strawberry milk. You’re ELF’s Monkey/Anchovy.”

“Zhoumi…”

“Zhoumi-Gege, I like listening to your voice. It’s super nice to listen to. You were added to the SJ Family along with Henry to be part of SJM. You’re the tallest out of everyone, even taller than Uncle Siwon. You were part of a lot of singing competition and hosting before joining SM. You hosted a TV show called ‘Korean Impressions’. You’ve also wrote the Chinese lyrics to songs for SJM and also Kangta-Oppa. You’re ELF’s Gentleman Mimi.”

 “Donghae…”

“Donghae-Oppa, you’re also great at dancing. Your name means East Sea. You love being called Prince by others. You’re ELF’s Fishy.”

“I guess we should add Siwon so he doesn’t feel left out…”

“Uncle Siwon is great. He’s protective over the others. He likes reading the bible and English newspaper. You’re close to SooYoung-Unni, you two took acting classes together. You also sometime would introduce her as your blood relative to others. You’re ELF’s Simba.”

 “Ryeowook…”

“Ryeowook-Oppa, you look so much younger than the others even though there are three younger ones under you. You have a great voice. In your ‘TOW’ musical you looked so cool. You’re ELF’s Eternal Maknae.”

“Kibum…”

“Kibum-Oppa, you’re the one everyone say is very quiet. You know until you’re just with the other members. You’re really great at acting. You’re ELF’s Snow White.”

“Kyuhyun…”

“Kyuhyun-Oppa, you’re amazing. You’re a pro-gamer. Your voice is so smoothing. Mommy would sometimes sing along to yours or Yesung-Oppa’s solo songs to put me to sleep. It works every time. You also bully your Hyungs a lot. You’re ELF’s Gamer and Evil Maknae.”

“And Henry…”

“Henry-Papa, you’re amazing on the violin. Mommy plays to, but she’s nowhere near as great as you are. You have a silver medal for Level 10 violin. You’re also great at dancing and playing the piano. Mommy’s favorite part of ‘Don’t Don’ is your violin solo. And if you pay close attention her ringtone is your ‘Off My Mind’. That’s an awesome song you produced.”

 

“Wow, that’s amazing.” Kangin says. The others nod. “Wait, why did you put Papa at the end of Henry’s name?” Heechul asks. MiYoung looks at him. “Oh, that’s because Mo-” MiYoung is cut off by Samona covering . Samona laughs out a nervous laugh. “Wow, MiYoung, you spoke a lot, you must want something to drink.” she says wrapping her free arm around the little girl. “How about we go get It.” she says picking up MiYoung and rushing out the room.

 

The room is left silent, full of confusion. After a minute the silence is broke by Siwon laughing followed by Raina and Minako. “Ah, one of the best moments ever.” Raina says laughing. The others look at the three. “What do you three know that we don’t?” Yesung asks. The three shake their heads. “Ah, don’t worry about it. You’ll realize it soon.” Siwon says. Raina and Minako nods in agreement.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

A.N.: *Gasp*

Another update! And so soon! :D :D XD

I'm sitting at my aunt's house and decided to steal her laptop for awhile.

So I decided to update since I don't know when I'll have another chance. (My internet is still off. -.-)

Sooo....Yay^_^

I'll update again when I get a chance.

Oh, so since I forgot to type up Chapter 5 of 'In My Life', I'll update a new chapter of 'I'm in Love With My Teacher's Assistant' instead. :D

~Samona