Good Luck

My beautiful hostage, You are the only one that understands me....

Baekhyun sighed and changed out of his silk robes in to something more modern and daily, something a 19 year old boy would wear around the "city". He combed his long hair down so it lay a crossed his forehead perfectly. Not too bad for a king who only knew how to dress highly, he put on a black shirt and leather jacket, with dark skinny jeans. He snuck out of his room passing the alarm clock, it’s now 3 am, and everybody should be asleep. Walking around the castle shouldn’t be too bad, it’s definitely against the rules but if someone does catch him it’s most likely to be a guard, and they barley recognize him with his crown on his head.

Baekhyun slowly tip toed down the hallway past all of the military and guards bedrooms along with the maids. He breathed slowly in and out as he continued to walk down to the end of the hallway and up the long curved stairway, huh, he’s never been up here yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________

You continue to walk in to the building with your hands tied behind your back; the guards had passed you off to this old fragile woman who’s wearing an apron. You couldn’t help but gaze at all the art work on the walls and all the carved markings on the ceilings. Wow, this place is beautiful.

“Sorry about being tied up miss, but we can’t have you escaping so fast. We took a lot of time preparing your room I hope you enjoy it, if there’s anything that you need just let us know, we stay downstairs. The king hopes you enjoy staying here with us, a sweet boy really.” The old women lead you threw the hallways. Aish, yeah a real sweet heart, one that kidnaps girls he doesn’t even know of and keeps them hostage in their palace.

“Why did the king choose me?” You ask feeling a sense of importance. The sweet old lady turned to you with a smile.

“He asked them to find the most beautiful girl in the world, and I can assure you, you fit what he’s looking for. For a few months now…he’s been pressured about finding a bride, they got him a batch of volunteers from the village…but…he’s looking for a special something, but none of us workers know exactly what it is. His father passed away about a year and a half ago, not a good man you see….a good leader though. I’ve known the king since he was a baby, and trust me I’ve never seen his father praise him, Well here’s your room…I bet you’re tired dear, you need some rest. If you ever need anything ask one of the guards for Lana, and they’ll come get me” She fixed your hair and patted your face after stopping in front of a door. Her wrinkled face turned in to a smile out of love, she turned and opened the door.

“Good luck” She whispered as you stepped in to the dark room, the old women shut the door behind you. What a sweet old lady. You lit one of the candles, only one was needed as the light filled the whole room.

You gasp at the beautifully crafted bedroom, the most beautiful you have ever seen. The bed was in the shape of a circle with soft curtains all around it, the sheets and blankets all beautiful silk. The vanity was white and you could tell was handcrafted, the mirror was squeaky clean. You look in the drawers to find fresh new makeup, eye shadows in every color imaginable, brushes in every size, foundation all matching your soft skin perfectly. Along side of it all, a beautiful pure silver hair brush, the kind you’d find in your grandmother’s house when you were really little, the white bristles all soft and new. You smile to yourself as you walk in to the bathroom, the sink beautifully crafted with new hand soap and massive mirror. The shower full of expensive salon shampoo and conditioner.

This is everything a girl could ever want. You laugh and run over to the closet cabinet, full of expensive clothing you’d see on the runway. Robes made of silk like the sheets, designer jeans, summer dresses like the ones you have at home. You’re spoiled to the highest, maybe the king really did want you here.

You quickly throw on dark jeans and head out to explore the castle, why not have a little fun while it’s dark and no one can catch you?

Baekhyun continued up the long set of stairs, once he got to the top he started down the hallway.

You quickly dash out the door closing it slowly till suddenly something knocked in to you….or someone…