Silent watching

My beautiful hostage, You are the only one that understands me....

You lean back in your car, finally work is over, you spent the whole day waiting on people and cleaning up after people for 4 straight hours, thankfully it's only 3 pm, you can still get some things done around the house today. You get out and walk in to your house throwing your purse on the ground by your shoes pushing the messages on your home phone.

*Beep* "Hey...it's me, you know...mom. I was wondering next week your sister's going to get married, I know we haven't talked for a while but I was just wondering if-" you push the delete and next button. *Beep end of messages* You sigh heavily, Walking to your closet and changing out of your daily uniform, and in to your favorite white summer dress, brushing your curled hair so the curls where looser and bounced back, and put in your favorite bunny-ears-bow headband.

(this one)

You get up from your vanity and grab your basket of wet laundry and clips for the laundry line.

 

 

Baekhyun sat on his bed observing the mirror, saying the names of all the people he could think of, all showing live happenings of the people. He turned the mirror over and turning it running his fingers over the beautiful art work on it, he felt pale in the face once he turned it over again staring at his reflection. "Show me....Her." The ripples faded from his reflection onto a new one.

 

 

 

 

You slowly hung all your wet clothes carefully on the clothes hanger to dry, making sure no wrinkles would be created. You felt the slow steady wind run threw your hair as you took down the old ones finishing up. You look at the basket of clothes and sighed, picking it up. You head in to the simple house carring the basket.

 

 

 

 

The ripples faded in on a beautiful girl carring a basket of clothes, Baekhyun stared at her long beautiful hair that flowed with the wind as she entered her house. Her eyes where big and innocent, so beautiful. He skin light and soft, Baekhyun felt his hand reach up to the mirror as if he could just touch your soft skin. He skimmed his eyes over your body, its perfect, not just skin and bones like he's seen on the last group of girls, you have curves and look like you actually eat. He smiled and layed down continueing to watch you.

 

 

 

You accidently trip over your first step but quickly catching yourself, and for some reason you felt embaressed even though you where sure no one saw you.

 

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and laughed at your cute embaressed face after you accidently tripped over a small step in your own home.

 

 

 

You walked over to your bathroom starting the shower and start taking off your head band and make up.

 

 

 

Baekhyun blushed and turned the mirror over letting you have privacy as you shower, somehow he felt like slapping himself everytime he thought of turning the mirror over to watch you. He slapped himself for thinking such a thing.

 

 

You stepped in the shower humming softly and singing your favorite song as you wet down your hair.

 

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he heard your beautiful voice singing and humming a soft toon.

 

 

You add the shampoo to your hair and wash off your body, turning off the water. You stepp out and began putting on your pajamas and brushing your hair.

 

 

 

Baekhyun heard the shower go off, but waited 5 minutes before turning it over, letting you get dressed. He turned it over and saw you brushing threw your long beautiful locks.

 

 

 

Once you're done doing your hair you walk out and see theres another message on the machine, you frown and push the big green button for the messages to play again.

 

"Hey _____, it's your sister Janine I was wondering if-" You push the botton again sighing.

 

 

"_____" He spoke your name with care and beauty, smiling as he heard himself saying it.