Get her.

My beautiful hostage, You are the only one that understands me....

Baekhyun watched you grow threw out your daily routine for two days straight, finding himself smiling and gazing at you when you did something as simple as reading, he loved the way your face furrowed with concentration when you got to a fighting scene. His favorite moment of the few days he’s been watching you, is when you start to drift off to sleep, he watches as your head slowly rocks from side to side slightly, as your blinks grow longer.  He saw you shake your head to keep yourself awake, trying to fight off the urge to fly over there and hold you as you drift off to sleep, whispering his name as you sleep talk once you are fully asleep. He smirks.

Suddenly he heard his door crash open, the sergeant standing at the door with his usual serious face. Baekhyun stood up shoving the mirror under his pillow out of sight.

“Sorry to disturb you sir, but, the next batch is here, we found some more village girls who volunteered. Baekhyun sighed hearing this, losing his enthusiasm in picking one of those fan girls when the one he wanted was far away and unreachable.

“Yes, of course.” He fallowed the sergeant out the door and down the hall to one of the bigger castle rooms they don’t use often, like yesterday, stood a line of beautiful girls all blushing and squealing.

Baekhyun went down the line looking each one over but couldn’t help but compare them to you.

“No…no…no….no….no…no” He continued down the line rolling his eyes.  He glared at the sergeant at the end of it.

“Are we done now?” Even Baekhyun heard the sharpness in his own voice, he couldn’t help it, she is out there somewhere.

Baekhyun suddenly looked at the sergeant with wide eyes, why couldn’t he have thought of this before??

“Come with me sergeant. I have a favor to ask of you.” He stepped out the doors and heard the sergeant fallow him.

“Yes Baekhyun?” the sergeant asked once they were alone in the hallway.

“Can you….is it possible to go to another demention? You know like traveling….to capture someone?” Baekhyun stared the sergeant in the eyes, the sergeant smiled.

“Of course sir, do you have someone in mind?”

Baekhyun smiled back.

“Yes. Her name is _____, find her, and capture her, do not harm her and bring her straight to me. Have the maids set up a girl’s dream room with everything in it, shampoo, expensive clothing anything to a 19 year old girls liking. Sergeant….we are going to have a guest.”