Another morning

My beautiful hostage, You are the only one that understands me....

 

You feel your head burn and ache as you opened your eyes to the run rising. Morning already? Ugh, why can't night just be endless? You lean up on the bed, moving your feet off the side so you can wake up fully.

The house is echoed with silence as you sit and listen, your heart aches and wiend as you sit there listening. You've been used to this now for a year, waking up by yourself, going to sleep by yourself, and worse living life....by yourself. Sure you've had your share of boyfriends and dates but all end up the same way, breaking your heart and leaving you to dust away slowly. Most of them leaving you because you wouldn't go as far as they'd like, or you just being quiet or shy around others. All the same. Your parents hated that too about you, than again...they didn't like alot of things about you.

You lean your wieght on your feet as you stand, stretching to the ceiling. You walk over to the closet and pick out your daily uniform, plain shirt and black skirt, the coffee house you worked at was known for beautiful nice waitresses, you really didn't know why you where chosen. You always thought you looked more average, average eyes average hair average clothes.

As you brushed threw your long beautiful hair you stared in to the mirror at your make upless face. Wasn't too bad, but in your eyes there was always room for improvement of yourself. You applyed your daily make up and headed out the door, heading to your daily job at the coffee shop.