Lotte World

Caramel Apple ♔ New Girlgroup { Close }

Narrator's POV 

Minji hummed to Infinite's Only Tears as she counted all the money she had accepted . '' 2000$ won . Perfect . '' Minji mumbled . Her phone buzzed as she grabbed her phone . 

It was a text from her brother , Jihyung . 

From : Jihyung Oppa <3

To : Minji ^^

Kyaaa ! I've missed you . 

Minji smiled . She missed her brother twice as her brother missed her . It felt weird , being apart from her family . But she didn't want to reply to her brother . Ignoring the text , she shut her phone and placed it on the desk next to her . 

'' And I've missed him too .. '' Minji sighed . '' Unnie ! '' Woori burst in , jumping up and down . '' Yes ? '' Minji looked at the happy dongsaeng . '' Moon unnie wants to bring us to Lotte World ! Hurry up and get changed ! '' Minji nodded as Woori ran off . 

Glancing at her phone , Minji managed to smile . I miss you too , oppa but it's not the right time to meet you . Minji thought . '' Yah ! Jaemi ! Wake up ! '' Minji woke the sleeping Jaemi , who was currently sleeping on the top bunk of the bed . 

Jaemi slowly woke up . '' We're going to Lotte World ! '' Minji smiled , trying to hide the depressed feeling . '' Arasso . Unnie , hand me my gray jacket . It's so cold up here .. '' Jaemi ordered as Minji lightly handed Jaemi the jacket . 

Minji rubbed her eyes and headed to the bathroom . Two minutes later , all the ten members , adding Manager Moon gathered in the living room . '' Let's go ! It's so windy .. '' Jihae shivered . 

Manager Moon smiled . '' A bonus for your hardwork ! '' She said . '' Let's go shopping ! '' Soora suggested . '' We've all agreed to Lotte World , Soo . Don't try and change the suggestions . '' Jihae eyed Soora . 

Soora pouted . '' What are you girls waiting for ? Let's go ! '' Manager Moon smiled as the ten of them raced to the van . Sooner , they all arrived at Lotte World. '' I'll go buy the tickets ~ '' Soora raised her hand . 

'' Me too ! '' Woori followed Soora as they both ran to the ticket counter . A few minutes later , they returned with the tickets . '' Sorry if we were late . I met my childhood friend , Tiffany . '' Soora explained . 

Manager Moon nodded . '' Let's go ! '' Parting away with each partner , they all excitingly played along . 

---------------------------------------

Heyloo ! Sorry , I had no idea . And I dont know a lot about Lotte World so I just made up something :) Teehee , and if you guys want a scene request , comment below ^^