Back To Dorm

Caramel Apple ♔ New Girlgroup { Close }

Jihae's POV

After the roller-coaster rides , me and Minhee decided to travel around Lotte World . Just then , an old , abandoned house near the wheel ride . '' Unnie , isn't that the haunted house ? '' Minhee asked me . 

I glanced . '' Let's go call the others ! '' I ran off , searching for the others . Sooner , everybody gathered . Holding torchlights while experiencing the horror house. There was a lot of scary things - jumping dolls and speaking ghosts . 

'' I stepped on poop ! '' 

'' There's a vampire in my ! '' 

'' What's with the scary doll ? '' 

'' I lost my hand ! '' 

Was the voices of my sweet members . Everybody was screaming , except me . Especially when the mummy appeared on top of Minji unnie's head . It was really scary . 

Then there was the glaring puppets . It was so scary , Soora started to cry . '' I want my mommy ! '' She whined . We quickly got out the horror house before we knew it . 

Just then , I realized something was wrong . Instead of ten girls , there were only nine . I counted all of them . Then realized Yoonhee unnie was gone . '' Kya ! Where's Yoonhee unnie ? '' I panicked . 

Moon unnie turned around , searching for the missing Yoonhee unnie . '' Where is she ? '' I asked . We all walked along the ways , searching for Yoonhee unnie . '' Wait , who was the partner of Yoonhee ? '' Woori unnie asked . 

Chaerin raised her hand . '' Where was she the last time you saw her ? '' Soora asked , as if she was a detective . '' I don't know . I think she was somewhere at the EXO concert . '' 

'' That explains why . '' Hyunmi chew her bubblegum . '' I never knew there was an EXO concert . '' Minji unnie slapped her forehead , dragging her feet to the concert . There was Yoonhee unnie - shouting like crazy while singing Mama . 

Soora walked up first , bravely holding Yoonhee unnie's arm then also shouting and singing . '' I knew Soora had no use . '' Minhee snorted . '' I'll go . '' Moon unnie said as she walked over and dragged the two members over . 

Yoonhee unnie and Soora pouted . '' Kai was about to dance ! '' Soora crossed her arms . '' There's no time for dancy-wancy Kai . We have to get to the dorm and practice for our new song . '' Moon unnie said . 

'' Arasso . '' Soora lost , and followed us all back to the van . The driver drove off as we silently thought about our experience . It was really scary - the horror house part . It was really panicky - the missing Yoonhee part . 

And it was truly exciting - the end . We arrived at SM and returned to our dorm . '' That was a hell of sweat ! '' Hyunmi cursed , dropping herself onto the comfy sofa . 

Everybody had duties - Hyunmi was sleeping , I was ironing , Moon unnie was resting , Yoonhee unnie was inside her bedroom , Soora was watching TV , Minhee was eating her lemon pie she bought from the store , Minji unnie was watching Pororo with Soora , Woori unnie was applying cream on her face . 

Chaerin was delightfully chewing on her ice-cream she also bought from the store and Jaemi was playing with her sandals . '' I can't believe lemon pie exists ! It's just so yummy ! '' Minhee squealed , throwing the lemon pie inside . 

---------------------------------------

HELLOOOO ! Another update . Hihi , all the scene requests are in here ^^ aaj_kpop's comment about Yoonhee missing was deleted because it was a surprise or sumfing ? Enjoy !