Love and Bad Ways

Caramel Apple ♔ New Girlgroup { Close }

Jihae's POV 

'' Jiyong oppa ! '' I screamed when I saw my favorite brother , Jiyong oppa and his friend . '' Oh , Skylar ! '' Jiyong oppa hugged me while his friend coldly stared at me . 

Jiyong oppa was my elder brother . He's sweet and loveable . '' You've debuted ? '' Jiyong oppa asked me . I nodded , glancing at his friend . '' This is Junhyung.  He's a cold guy . '' 

I nodded . He smirked and looked away . '' And .. He's from B2ST . '' Jiyong oppa informed . '' Oh ! Junhyung ! '' I yelled . '' I'm Kwon Jihae , the girl from Caramel Apple . Oppa , I need to go now . I hope I'll see you again next time ! '' I waved . 

Jiyong oppa waved and disappeared with Junhyung . That guy's cold . I pouted  and stomped back to the main place we had just arrived before parting away. Nobody was there .. Yet . 

'' Jihae ! '' Woori's voice called out , as she breathlessly came over to me . '' You did not just see what I see ! '' She squealed . '' Well , I met my brother .. And Junhyung from B2ST ! '' 

Woori giggled. '' And I met L from Infinite . '' I gasped . '' Did you take a picture with him ? '' I asked . She shook her head . '' I was too crazy hopping in my brain ! '' Woori responded . 

Acting like crazy girls , we started chatting when every one of the member of Caramel Apple arrived . '' Jihae unnie ! '' Soora worriedly exhaled . '' Moon unnie's here ! '' Chaerin turned back , searching if there was our manager . 

I gasped . '' We have to get out of here and return to our dorm . '' I thought of a plan . '' I think she was hiding under the bushes because I saw her long hair . Somehow , she's really scary . '' Hyunmi snorted . 

Yoonhee unnie rubbed her temples . '' Let's use the bad way , it's our only chance . '' Bad way is the way where there's a lot of insects so we don't use the way a lot . 

'' No ! I've used that way before and a raccoon bit my face ! '' Soora whined . '' Maybe because the raccoon was scared to look at your face . '' Hyunmi said , giggling . 

The oldest , Minji unnie sighed . '' We have to follow Yoonhee's choice . Bad way it is . '' She heaved another sigh and walked off to the left , where there was the bad way . 

Yoonhee unnie was at the front and I was behind her . Bad way was like the wild - there was secret tigers . '' I think it's related to Arizona . '' Soora said , burping . 

'' A snake ! '' Minhee yelled . '' It's a really dangerous snake . It's called a python . '' Cleverly , Yoonhee unnie informated . '' I don't care , it looks really weird . Let's quickly dash out of here , I'm scared ! '' 

------------------------------------------------

I had no friggin' idea . Sorry if it was really childish and stupid . Sorry for 200000000000000 times . Mianhae !